Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Yohimbe
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    I also say you could easily get away with a test only cycle for your goals. Like already mentioned, diet is going to play a key role in your results. You could certainly throw deca in there at a low dose, but I think a simple test only cycle would be sufficient for what you're wanting to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Heavy Hitter
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    To be honest I am with guns. Just do test only. I wouldn't even do that until you understood diet. You still need carbohydrates to grow. But you can cut out breads and pastas. I get most my carbs from vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, etc. Diet absolutely dictates growth. You can use all the gear in the world, but until you have a good diet and meal plan to back it up, Its just like working out and not doing the lifts properly. Welcome to the board I hope you find what you are looking for.

    Leave a comment:


  • smalls1
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Test and var would be fine for your goals with a good clean diet. I personally don't see a point in running deca and var together... That's just my opinion on it, there are several guys like guns, gusto, gauge, muscle addiction with way more experience than me so I'd listen to whatever they have to say.

    Leave a comment:


  • guage
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Im a fat mess right now but I can give you an example of what works well for me. Gusto and guns both have logs with tremendous amounts of info.
    meal 1 2 whole eggs 1cup white and 1 cup steel oats oatmeal with honey
    2 7oz turkey sanwich ezekil bread
    3 7oz talapia with broccoli and qoina or brn rice
    4 shake almond milk or water
    5 8oz chicken salad 1 whole avacdo all kinds of goodies non fat dressing
    6 7oz top round with broccoli
    Shake if get hungry

    repeat ... expect to spend an easy 130 plus a week on food, meat prices suck lol. Again this is mine and works well with me also I have other meals to sub on certain days but this gets you an idea of one meal plan
    Search the board youll find some good meal plans and ideas. Hiring a nutritionist may be a good idea to meat your personal goals... good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Originally posted by guage View Post
    I get a solid diet plan to make sure yout getting the nutrients you need first.
    Test deca is what I like and not being on in such a long time I would think no more than 600 test 400 deca would do wonders with the right diet.
    Can you send me your diet plan plz

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    What if I use test, deca and anvar
    @guage can you send me your diet plan plz

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    even to further gauge's post, you can probably fair pretty well with just a straight up simple test run

    Leave a comment:


  • guage
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    I get a solid diet plan to make sure yout getting the nutrients you need first.
    Test deca is what I like and not being on in such a long time I would think no more than 600 test 400 deca would do wonders with the right diet.

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Ok thanks if I just wanted to cut and eat low carbs high protein the test prop and anavar cycle would be the way to go

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    I am 34
    I used to weigh 210 now I am 190
    I did test and deca 10 years a go
    I gained a belly from patting and drinking work stress
    I don't eat carbs so I cam lose the fat
    My goal is to get a six pack and gain muscleass

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Help us out tell us all of ur stats age height
    Past cycles height bf and diet why are u not eating carbs muscles need carbs to grow my brother fill us in so we can help you out my freind and welcome to the board

    Leave a comment:


  • need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    I'm 190 pounds and i go to the gym everyday and all i eat is pure protien and no carbs on my diet. I have lost 20 pounds from 110 pounds, i still have a small belly.

    I know i have to do a lot of cardio.

    I do supersets for the first 30 minutes.
    than i do cardio for the another 30 min

    i have been doing this everyday non stop for the past 3 months.

    i did a couple of cycles in the past over 8 years ago.

    i need help with the right cycle to take.

    some ppl are saying i should do
    test, eq and anvar
    and some say test and deca with anvar.

    i want to loose the belly and gain mass.

    i dont want to take the wrong stuff.

    can someone give me advice
Working...
X