Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
Thanks again.
Quick quistion, is pre-workout good for me if I take it before the gym since I am taking gear and i will be taking bcaa to maintain the muscle and not to burn my muscles.
Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
Collapse
X
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
You will be fine everything in moderation Drinking once in awhile while on isn't going to kill you.Dont sweat it
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
I went to a pet out of town and I had 3 shots of two shots of tequila and 3 drinks do jin and tonic. I woke up pretty pissed off that I drank during my diet and my cycle. Should I stress over or is it ok if I do it every now and than canadian shots are half of the u.s shots.
Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
Everyone has already said it, but its that important that Im going to say it too.
If you dont eat right you wont gain muscle, loose fat, or what ever you want to do. You will make better gains eating right and being natural than not eating and being on gear.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
Let me throw this question out to all of you. Would he need some anti-es while running the test? Personally I have always been sensitive to aromatization and even on 400mg of test felt I needed anti-es or I would get really bad bloated.
Also greattt would you mind doing some before and after pictures? Always enjoy seeing peoples results.
Good luck with your cycle.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
Try and take advice from people that have been around a long time and have done all sorts of cycles.Test is best. Run the test say 500mg- week for 12-15 weeks then do your proper pct.What I see in the gym is everyone giving wrong advice and wanting to get the quick fix get big cycle.Do it right,eat right,train right and you will see great quality gains.More is not always better. 30mg of anavar isnt enough and Imo from me taking var I have to run it 4-6 months to see gains and thats at 60-80mg a day.What are the MG of the test and deca
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
like i said i would have just went with a 3-400mg test only run personally but since you got it and started it already you could go down as low as:
300 test 1-200 deca or 400 test and 200 deca. i would try to still keep it at a 2/1 ratio regardless of how low or high you take it but for a first run just to be on the safe side
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
Should I do for the first cycle
Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
i have no idea what strength they actually are but for a nice simple first run i would say:
600 test and 300 deca. that's about a mild medium first run that should give results with a good amount of eating.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
How about the deca and test.
Is 0.5 cc enough of each
Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
1.5-2.0g protein per pound
.5-2.0g carb per pound (veges dont count)
.4g fat per pound
that's a basic breakdown of the macros you need in order to make gains without actually breaking down the calories.
also if you are running the var you need a minimum of between 50-100mg pretty much to see any benefits whatsoever from it. it is very very mild so more is needed to see any effect from it at all
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
I already bought the stuff. So I would like to use to get maximum results. My diet is very lean in protien and i spend over an hour an a half in the gym lure wieght and i do cardio right after.
Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
Test only cycle for me also is the way to go. That's all I've ever done. Keep it simple my friend.
Also make sure to eat lots of lean protein everyday and at least a few carbs...if no your workouts will suffer.
Good luck and keep us posted
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
Brother I honestly would have listen to guns heavy hitter and yohimbe. Don't think 30 mg of Anavar is going to do much especially if your body fat is high. A good test run and maybe some low-dose Deca would be enough and definitely save you some money. Also just like yohimbe and heavy hitter said it's all about the diet brother not about the drugs. Your muscles need fuel and at least I would not be afraid to throw in a cup of oatmeal pre-workout and a cup of cooked white rice post workout. Just my 2.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better
So I bought anvar, deca and test. I atarted using them as of last week. I have been taking 30mg of anvar daily and i took my first shot of test and deca on Monday. I took 0.5 cc of each. Should I up the dosage for test over deca and when should I increase the dosage for all.
My diet is super clean now. Mostly vegetables and meat no bread or rice.
Looking for your advice and thanks in advance.
Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: