Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baby1's invisible log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blackfoot
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    and... complete validation of why even trainers need trainers. awesome post and thank you for keeping us posted!

    Leave a comment:


  • Trixie
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    I am a client who listens to what they are told to do .
    Super smart Baby1, that way if it needs to be tweaked guns will know which way to go. Congrats and have fun!
    ~Trixie~

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Originally posted by slin 2 win View Post
    we will "see" how it goes lol
    lol, it wil go good. fuzo bought me 20 1 hour sessions with a trainer 6 years ago, and it went great and I learned so much. What she had me doing then, I can definitely not do now. Looking forward to trying guns recommendations

    Leave a comment:


  • slin 2 win
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    we will "see" how it goes lol

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Really look forward to it baby

    Leave a comment:


  • animal87
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    started a topic baby1's invisible log

    baby1's invisible log

    Even though I feel I "may" know what to do..I am always open to new ideas and help, while I also believe that no one ever knows everything. So I called upon one of our well respected, and very knowledgeable mods...guns01.

    Guns01 has layed out a 2 week plan so far based on my stats, goals, and health issues. I have the nutrition in check, so guns has given a plan to follow for the next two weeks, for training.

    Thanks guns for your help and expertise, and like I told you...I am a client who listens to what they are told to do .

    I will be starting this on Monday.

    baby1



    "invisible" in meaning, I may not be doing daily updates and just doing this behind the scene but we will see where this takes me.
Working...
X