Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baby1's invisible log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trixie
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Originally posted by BABY1 View Post
    I hope this new place is full of elderly people in the morning when I go cause they are my motivators
    Go get'em Baby. I agree the seniors help lend perspective when we feel we are too tired and hurt to get a workout in. I love the way they always tell me how old they are. "I'm 72 or I'm 86." Some can barely make it up the stairs on to the floor but feel defeated if they have to take the elevator. I hope you have the opportunity to bless many new friends.
    ~Trixie~

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Originally posted by guns01 View Post
    cream and elevate those legs when you get done baby1. keep the fluids in them flowing
    thanks guns, I am trying. Also getting massages now on a regular basis so that is helpful too

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    cream and elevate those legs when you get done baby1. keep the fluids in them flowing

    Leave a comment:


  • rnixon
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Good work lady ☺

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Well I have been on quite a lifting hiatus for awhile due to health issues. I have been getting to the gym here and there but certainly not like I would like to. Thankfully my eating has been in check . Went back today and started out light and slow. Loss of strength just bites but thankful for muscle memory and I just have to keep myself from overdoing it which is the biggest challenge for me.

    Fuzo and I have joined a new gym so I wanted to go back to where I was going one more time. I really do love it there but it is expensive and doesn't make much sense to pay that anymore with so many more options of clubs around here. I hope this new place is full of elderly people in the morning when I go cause they are my motivators

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    looking good i hope u achive all your goals

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Originally posted by BABY1 View Post
    OK week 3 and done!!! So far so good...recovery has been pretty easy for me. I am ready to step it up a notch now guns.

    BIG thanks to you guns for helping me out with this. I am very grateful.

    baby1
    i will get your update over tomorrow for the next wks

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Burn it up baby.

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    OK week 3 and done!!! So far so good...recovery has been pretty easy for me. I am ready to step it up a notch now guns.

    BIG thanks to you guns for helping me out with this. I am very grateful.

    baby1

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Back on track for the week. Tomorrow is rest or cardio day, so I think I will head to the gym just for cardio

    Leave a comment:


  • Trixie
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Baby1, just catching up with you and great to hear that you put in your first week without feeling too worn out, that is really key. I remember spending my whole summer in bed after my workouts a couple years ago it just feels terrible. Now getting back at it after a set back is another. I know you will do great and see a lot of progress it just takes time. Luv you!
    ~Trixie~

    Leave a comment:


  • rnixon
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Darn I used to always get sick as a child and teenager due to my asthma, luckily it is very far and few between now Adays. Feel lucky 🍀

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Originally posted by BABY1 View Post
    Ok, sickness has got me down yesterday, and today...lil one has also been up all night throwing up. I will continue as soon as I am better.
    Sorry your sick I'll prey for u too feel better. Baby

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Ok, sickness has got me down yesterday, and today...lil one has also been up all night throwing up. I will continue as soon as I am better.

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Week 2 here I come!!!

    Hurtin this morning but that won't stop me. Can't let myself, or guns, down>

    Off to the gym soon with my breakfast shake already in...

    morning shake


    Fresh spinach
    frozen mango
    oats
    1/2c plain nonfat greek yogurt
    vanilla whey
    a lil almond butter
    water

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X