Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Originally posted by guage View Post
    My chest responds well to incline bench and heavy incline dumbells with only a slight rake on the bench. Go deep for that full stretch. I love that feeling... the chest will grow and dont skip a meal feed those muscles with quality food
    should i be doing 12 reps 4 workout or you want me to do 8 as high as i can full range with streching it all the way to the end. i keep reading many different advice. currenlty i am doing the chest 2 times a week.
    chest day.
    incline dumb 4 sets 8 reps
    flys 4 sets 8 reps
    pec deck 4 sets 12 reps
    cable cross 4 sets 12 reps
    hammer strenth decline 4 sets 12 reps
    hammer strenth incline 4 sets 12 reps
    and i am still not seeing major changing

    a friend told me to follow KAI GREENE
    3 sets 45 pounds do them till failure than increase after the 3 sets
    than add 25 pounds till failure than 35 till falure basically a total of 6 sets
    than the same thing for incline,
    he said it's a new method..

    thanks for all your inputs

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Originally posted by guns01 View Post
    i am going to toss this out there and i have been in the game for a pretty long time. i also dont claim to know everything nor do i try to act like i do. their are a few muscles that can be hammered eod and up to ed. these muscles are forearms, calves, abs, neck and traps. they are mainly made up of white slow twitch fibers (meaning you use them pretty much everything you do therefor they need more stimulus to make gains) everything else (for most) can only tolerate stimulation every 3-7 days due to a persons ability to recover. so hammering a muscle every single day is just going to dig you deeper and deeper into a hole hampering your recovery and progress. now their are people out there that can hit muscles 1-2 and even 3 times a wk but those kinds of people are very very rare. lee haney was famous for saying stimulate dont anniliate and countless others have catchy little phrases about training. also another thing to take into consideration is that unless you are a genetic super freak you arent going to be making gains in a cal deficet. it just isnt possible to do so.
    thanks for the advice, i have been doing the small muscles everyday and the big once every third day, and i am seeing major changes in my body.

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
    I'me just going to throw this out there greattt. This is just my opinion but if you don't have any energy that is preventing you from doing lower body, you should be doing it. Squats will help you burn fat and build that solid foundation for that six pack to sit on. Dead lifts to man that will definitely rocket you closer to getting a six pack. Train hard as you can every time bro. Seriously those lifts will increase your upper body strength, and core strength. You can do all the curls you want, but you still have to hit those legs.
    Hey HEAVY HITTER, thanks for the advice, I have been doing squats and dead lifts every day and i am seeing major changes in my body and for some reason i am lifting more and my body is shapping better, i lost a lot of fat and i look way better.

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    i am going to toss this out there and i have been in the game for a pretty long time. i also dont claim to know everything nor do i try to act like i do. their are a few muscles that can be hammered eod and up to ed. these muscles are forearms, calves, abs, neck and traps. they are mainly made up of white slow twitch fibers (meaning you use them pretty much everything you do therefor they need more stimulus to make gains) everything else (for most) can only tolerate stimulation every 3-7 days due to a persons ability to recover. so hammering a muscle every single day is just going to dig you deeper and deeper into a hole hampering your recovery and progress. now their are people out there that can hit muscles 1-2 and even 3 times a wk but those kinds of people are very very rare. lee haney was famous for saying stimulate dont anniliate and countless others have catchy little phrases about training. also another thing to take into consideration is that unless you are a genetic super freak you arent going to be making gains in a cal deficet. it just isnt possible to do so.

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
    I'me just going to throw this out there greattt. This is just my opinion but if you don't have any energy that is preventing you from doing lower body, you should be doing it. Squats will help you burn fat and build that solid foundation for that six pack to sit on. Dead lifts to man that will definitely rocket you closer to getting a six pack. Train hard as you can every time bro. Seriously those lifts will increase your upper body strength, and core strength. You can do all the curls you want, but you still have to hit those legs.
    Every other day I do calves ( 3 workouts fir them) and i do squats once a week and dead lifts the other day that I don't do legs. Or you reccomned that I do squats everyday.
    I was thinking g to come to the gym early or twice a day for that and do chest daily.

    Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Originally posted by guage View Post
    My chest responds well to incline bench and heavy incline dumbells with only a slight rake on the bench. Go deep for that full stretch. I love that feeling... the chest will grow and dont skip a meal feed those muscles with quality food
    Do you reccomned that I do my chest every day, so I get the forms for it. I spoke to this dude body builder at the gym and he told me if I want to shape them I should do them everyday and take one day off my chest. He said pretend it's earth and everyday u have to do landscaping bit by bit till its flat than u cam do the qhole thing. He reccomneded that I should do like 4 sets and high reps of decline and i should stick to decline. But don't I need to rest.?

    Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Heavy Hitter
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    I'me just going to throw this out there greattt. This is just my opinion but if you don't have any energy that is preventing you from doing lower body, you should be doing it. Squats will help you burn fat and build that solid foundation for that six pack to sit on. Dead lifts to man that will definitely rocket you closer to getting a six pack. Train hard as you can every time bro. Seriously those lifts will increase your upper body strength, and core strength. You can do all the curls you want, but you still have to hit those legs.

    Leave a comment:


  • guage
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    As far as abs ive seen mine once and they where made 100% in the kitchen.

    Leave a comment:


  • guage
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    My chest responds well to incline bench and heavy incline dumbells with only a slight rake on the bench. Go deep for that full stretch. I love that feeling... the chest will grow and dont skip a meal feed those muscles with quality food

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    not using anything else.....

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    gymsay1.jpgday26gym.jpg
    you can see the difference, and let me know how i can improve, i want to improve mainly on the chest and abs

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    I want to thank you all, I have been improving.
    My diet:
    Breakfast
    I drink 5 eggs raw
    Oat meal

    2 hours later:
    Salmon with vegetables

    3 hours later:
    Chicken breast with vegetables

    2 hours
    Protien bar

    Gym

    Protien shake

    Grilled chicken with vegetables

    That's what I eat everyday.

    I have been following this for 3 months and I lost a lot of wieght around 25 pounds. I forgot to mention that I had a big belly most of it is gone and I went down from 36" pants size to 33".

    My workouts are Like this.
    I do 8 workout per body part and I sweat like a dog.
    I do four sets and 12 reps per machine

    Should I be doing CARDIO after my workouts or no?

    Gear
    5 anvar ever day
    0.5 cc deca
    0.7 cc test
    This is the second week I am on it.

    I need your advice now on the cardio. I really need to get a six pack and gain some size.

    I Thank u in advance. I will post some pics soon





    Chicken breast with vegetables


    Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Originally posted by guns01 View Post
    even to further gauge's post, you can probably fair pretty well with just a straight up simple test run
    Agree with that master guru gunns

    Leave a comment:


  • gusto77
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    Lots of guys take and enjoy pre workout on and off cycle. Whether pre workouts are actually good for you is another question as most have a lot of stims in them lol. I love NO Xplode myself and use it during heavy blasts and cruising. But supplements aren't at all important compared to proper nutrition and training. Gear in the absence of a solid diet, whether it be a bulk or cutting diet, will either yield minimal results or you may just bloat up and get fat. Supplementing with a a good whey protein can help add to an already solid diet plan. If I had to choose one supplement to take either on or off cycle it would be an intra workout carb and amino drink like Intra MD or Vitargo with added protein/ aminos. It will aid in recovery and thus gains. I love my intra MD.

    Leave a comment:


  • greattt
    replied
    Re: need advice, on a cycle. test deca and anvar or test, deca and anvar or better

    The pre-workout out is called limitless magnum nutraceuticals extreme pre-workout.

    Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X