Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baby1's invisible log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rnixon
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Good work,,,,

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Kicking but super woman keep it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Week 1 is done with! Things went very well and I wasn't real exhausted. I will not do cardio on leg day though, I did get a lil pooped from doing it and retained fluid in my legs for a day but it was gone within 24 hours which is faster than usual.

    Will be doing the same plan and not increasing any weight for week 2. Thanks guns!

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Guns has given me a plan to follow for 2 weeks. I asked for a total body plan and he came up with something easy to follow and ease into to see how my body responds. He is working around my goals and health conditions as well as how I told him how my body reacts sometimes after I workout. The plan is a 4 day split...M-F with Wednesday off or cardio on that day

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Today went well at the gym and now I am finally starting to feel the soreness from yesterday. Tomorrow could be a rest day or cardio...I will wait to see what my morning brings, lol.

    I did do cardio also though yesterday, and today.

    Today was leg day and I did also do 20 minutes of cardio. I think I will take guns suggestion of maybe not doing any cardio on leg day. For some reason when I do any legs, or just are on my legs to much in a day...I am totally wiped out at night and feel like I am coming down with something. It seems that it doesn't take much for me to overdue things when I do legs or are just real active on them in a day. After a good nights rest, I am sure I will be fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Originally posted by guns01 View Post
    keep the weights the same for these first 2 wks. we are working a special progression on this program
    Gotcha

    Leave a comment:


  • MOUNTAIN-MAN
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Good work baby the gym is like a good drug after u get into it

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Originally posted by BABY1 View Post
    Just got home from the gym!!! Feelin great and a bit shaky but I love it. Followed everything you said guns...instead of resting between sets for a minute, I kept moving by jogging in place to keep my heart rate up.

    I did things with lighter weight and will increase next.
    keep the weights the same for these first 2 wks. we are working a special progression on this program

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Feelin good this morning. Not overly sore and exhausted like I usually feel after I workout.

    On my way to the gym now for Day2!

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Originally posted by guns01 View Post
    i am anxiously awaiting the update tomorrow post workout
    Just got home from the gym!!! Feelin great and a bit shaky but I love it. Followed everything you said guns...instead of resting between sets for a minute, I kept moving by jogging in place to keep my heart rate up.

    I did things with lighter weight and will increase next.

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    i am anxiously awaiting the update tomorrow post workout

    Leave a comment:


  • rnixon
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Nice I should have made mine invisible, also agree with sofar how in the hell does he answer all the qs but he know his stuff so probably simple for him to just put it on paper quickly/naturally...
    Good luck baby1

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    I have the diet in check but needed some help in the training area. Since I know guns trains and understands the different needs each person has, I asked him to set something up for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • sofargone561
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Guns is the man. not sure how he handles all the questions lol. You definitely will not be disappointed. The diet that guns set up for me got me to my short term goals and being completely honestly i was not as dedicated to it as i should have been and i still lost most of the weight i wanted pretty quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: baby1's invisible log

    Can't wait for Monday to start off the plan guns put together for me. I will try to update you all as much as I can.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X