Some of you may know my wife was diagnosed with Charcot (shahr-KOH)-Marie-Tooth (I will post the definition at the bottom)

Anyway she has bad balance. She fell and twisted her knee as she fell and it went at a sick angle, popped and it bends horrible directions now. Doc did MRI friday. I got my fingers crossed it is not damaged so bad it will have to have surgery, although I believe it will. seeing the way she fell and the odd angle her leg went, that pop will haunt me and my wife did not yell but made that sound where the pain takes all the air out of your body. will have results next week.

Bad luck.

"CMT disease is a group of inherited disorders that cause nerve damage. This damage is mostly in your arms and legs (peripheral nerves). Charcot-Marie-Tooth is also called hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy.

Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease results in smaller, weaker muscles. You may also experience loss of sensation and muscle contractions, and difficulty walking. Foot deformities such as hammertoes and high arches are also common. Symptoms usually begin in your feet and legs, but they may eventually affect your hands and arms.

Symptoms of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease typically appear in adolescence or early adulthood, but may also develop in midlife."