So, recently I started back to the gym, January actually, and my friend/roommate goes with me most of the time because he wants to get back in shape or to where he was when he got out of the Marines so I figure he would be focused and dedicated and we can push through some good w/o's together..... IT SUCKS! Life happened for me and kept me out of the gym for almost 3 years and it sucked, but the last time I was training hard I was solo and it was just me, iron, and tunes so it was easier to focus but a little hard to catch a spot when needed so I never attempted anything that was beyond me for the simple fact of avoiding injury. So, I figure paired up would be a motivator for me and there would always be a spot when it was time to shut up and man up, but my bed has just slacked the f*** off and tries changing training schedule on me almost daily so I am fixing to hit it solo again! Tough shit for him, wake boarding season is among us and I cant be on a boat on the lake looking like an overheated pastry while im single! Just wondering how many of you train solo or paired up and how it works out to your benefit?