Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 weeks out from comp

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StorminMormon
    replied
    Re: 20 weeks out from comp

    30 years, 210lbs, 17.5% bf, 6'1", Training has been very consistent last three years but always experimenting with different methods. Focus this year has been on weakest points, AAS test c and HGH, on 5th week of test p right now, eating 6 times a day @ 2700 calories. I cook on sundays for the whole week so I can stay on target. All whole foods. Chicken, beef, rice, tuna, almonds, peanut butter, egg whites, oats, post workout whey, bed time casein, Snapshot_20131114_3.JPGSnapshot_20131114_4.JPGSnapshot_20131114_4.JPG

    Leave a comment:


  • MidwestBeast
    replied
    Re: 20 weeks out from comp

    Good luck, man.

    Look forward to trying to help out as you move toward this goal.

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: 20 weeks out from comp

    what gc said above and i have a log on here that details everything that i do and have done for over the past 2 years. it is very detailed on how i go from off season to show prep day in and day out.

    Leave a comment:


  • GotClen
    replied
    Re: 20 weeks out from comp

    First I would suggest you put a detailed profile about yourself up here. Age, wt, height, training history, aas experience, sample of current meal plan. Lastly some pics. Full body from the front and from the back.

    Here is the deal. In 20 weeks you can be ready for just about any show. The thing is you have to have a plan and stick to it. So, making the commitment is BIG. Not a half ass commitment. 100% in.

    There are a ton of threads on this board about contest prep. So, keep looking and lastly we have plenty of guys willing to give good advise.

    Best of luck get started today.
    GC


    Originally posted by StorminMormon View Post
    I want to try entering my first comp next year. I reconed an event last year to see how everything works but that show won't work with my schedule this year. There is one in 20 weeks that will jive with my work schedule though.

    I've never been lower than 15% bf before but I feel like I've gained the knowledge and experience to be able to do it now. I've dropped 6% in 3 months so I believe it's possible for me to make this.

    There is not a lot of info out there on how to time cycles for comps. I am running test prop 150 EOD and 75 var ED right now on my 5th week. I've been looking at trying tren for the first time. I'd like to run 100 test prop & 75 tren ace EOD with proviron and ending with winstrol.

    Any advice other than HH saying "I love tren"?

    Leave a comment:


  • lujannoe
    replied
    Re: 20 weeks out from comp

    Im starting to want to as well but I dint have the dedication for the diet/lifestyle. I love food I mean really love food. Anf eat healthy just eat a lot. If I had a good coach id probably do better than on my own. But they are only what ifs...

    The Noe

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: 20 weeks out from comp

    We have several competitors here. Guns01 and born2juice4ever would be great to get advice from. I know there are many others too that will hopefully jump in on this and help you out!

    Beat of luck to you!

    Leave a comment:


  • StorminMormon
    started a topic 20 weeks out from comp

    20 weeks out from comp

    I want to try entering my first comp next year. I reconed an event last year to see how everything works but that show won't work with my schedule this year. There is one in 20 weeks that will jive with my work schedule though.

    I've never been lower than 15% bf before but I feel like I've gained the knowledge and experience to be able to do it now. I've dropped 6% in 3 months so I believe it's possible for me to make this.

    There is not a lot of info out there on how to time cycles for comps. I am running test prop 150 EOD and 75 var ED right now on my 5th week. I've been looking at trying tren for the first time. I'd like to run 100 test prop & 75 tren ace EOD with proviron and ending with winstrol.

    Any advice other than HH saying "I love tren"?
Working...
X