• Join Us!
  • Cycle Questions
  • Cycle Questions
  • Cycle Questions
  • Cycle Questions
  • Cycle Questions
  • Cycle Questions
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cycle Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      BuckGuy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Cycle Questions

About to start a 3rd cycle in the next few weeks, need some advice.
      Stats:

24 yrs old
      6' 220 lbs
      about 15% bodyfat

Previous Cycles:

1) 50mg tren ed X 8 weeks

2) 75mg Prop/75mg Tren ed X 8 weeks

I'm planning on running Test Enan. and EQ with a dbol jumpstart. I am very prone to bloat, so I have ample ADEX and Nolva on hand. How early should I start the adex/nolva prior to the cycle so it reaches effective levels? I was thinking of running:

1mg arimidex eod
      10mg nolva ed
      900 mg Test Enan. 2XWK 1-15
      750 mg EQ 2XWK 1-14

Post cycle consisting of clomid/arimidex/nolva.

Also, I have never run an oral and I have dbol on hand, unfortunately I have them in 25mg caps, and I am very hesitant to run 50mg a day for my first time with it. Will 25mg a day provide any noticeable/worthwhile gains? Any and all questions/opinions/comments are welcome and appreciated.

BuckGuy

cbr929 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 307
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Cycle Questions

Thats a big cycle even for your third I would drop the test back to at least 750 and I wouldn't suggest running that much Adex drop it to about .25 ED and see how that does since your running nolva with it you should be fine with doing the Adex and nolva at the start of the cycle no need to jusmp start it as for the dbol just take 1.5 tabs a day weeks 1-4

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree with the above. Part of dbols magic is theextra water retention, saturating cells with nutrients, cushioning joints, and increasing strength. IMO anti aromatose drugs hinder its affectiveness. If your prone to bloat, why pick dbol in the first place?
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

BuckGuy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would go with 30-35mg Dbol for the first four weeks, however, all that I currently have available are 25mg CAPS, so splitting is not really an option. It's either 25mg or 50mg. I want to try dbol, but am worried about the bloat. I realize with dbol that it is inevitable, but I want to try and minimize it as best I can.

As for the adex, if .25mg would be sufficient, what is the half-life? I'll have to look that up, because I currently only have on hand 1mg CAPS, so splitting isn't really an option. Trust me, it's the LAST time that I get caps rather than tabs or liquid. Any other suggestions/comments are welcome.

Thanks.

BuckGuy

skeer126 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

hey just curious to what 25 mg dbols u got...cuz if they r the white round ones made by lilly i believe ...they r going to be underdosed...they wont be 25 mg's more like in the range of 13-17 mg's..there were a bunch of batches that were tested and that was the range they came out with ...i was taking 4 of them a day at once...and it wasnt 100 mg's of dbol trust me...more like 55-60.....nice looking cycle tho..

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I would not even think about running 900mg test if I were you bro. Too many people try to up their dose too fast. Personally I have NEVER understood that. Why not make gains off the cheapest cycles while you still can. Here's what I'd do.

wks 1-13 test enan 500mg/wk (or 600mg)
      wks 1-12 eq 400mg/wk
      wks 1-5 dbol 35mg ed split in 4 doses

Also, drop the adex to .25mg or .5mg max.
      I know you will gain well off this bro. I took a maintenance dose of 350mg test at the beginning of my accutane treatment and was still getting good gains off that. So how did your nuts do after the 1st cycle of tren by itself? I wouldn't have been able to have sex for months I bet...lol. Deca and tren hurt me bad, but I at least included test.

Anyway, good luck with your next one bro!
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

BuckGuy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for the positive replies -

The caps of Dbol that I have are not lilly(?) that you mentioned, although I sure hope that they are not underdosed. From what I have heard, they aren't, but that's the way it usually goes. I dont' want to take 25mg a day and see nothing, and yet I don't want to take 50mg and bloat up like a balloon. I don't really know.

I'm thinking 900mg of test simply because I took the 75mg Prop ed and I was very unsatisfied with the results. It could have been bunk, because I didn't really notice it. And, as prop yields more test mg per mg than enan., I figured I'd try upping it.

Luckily when I did my first cycle, tren only, I had just broken off a long relationship w/ my ex and it helped in that I never really thought about girls. But the boys were hiding, that's for sure.

Can I take adex e3d or so? I didn't look up the half-life yet so I'm not sure.

I wanted to take EQ for at least 14 weeks since I've read that full effectiveness isn't reached until around week 12 or so.

Any and all comments/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

BuckGuy

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

25mg of dbol will help jumpstart your cycle. You may make some gains off it as well (should). With 25mgs the bloat will not be that bad. .5mg eod is more than enough a-dex. 12 weeks is plenty for the EQ. For a 3rd cycle 750mg is plenty of test. If you cannot make decent gains off of that amount of EQ, and 750mgs of Test, than you need to look at your diet and training because something is wrong.

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BuckGuy
      1mg arimidex eod
      10mg nolva ed
      900 mg Test Enan. 2XWK 1-15
      750 mg EQ 2XWK 1-14
      That equals 1800mg enanth every week and 1500mg eq every week. Is this a typo?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i believe he meant that dosage split into 2 injects

BuckGuy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah, sorry about that confusion. I meant 900mgs enan. total a week split into 2 injects.

After some thought and some insights from all of you, I'm tenatively thinking the following:

dbol 25mg ed wks 1-4
      test enan. 750mg/wk wks 1-13 (375mgX2)
      EQ 600mg/wk wks 1-12 (300mgX2)
      arimidex 1mg e3d through PCT

PCT - Clomid/Nolva/Arimidex

Should I run 10mg Nolva throughout, or just keep for emergency? I was hoping to keep hdl/ldl ratio as favorable as possible.

Also, will I be alright with running adex at 1mg e3d? If I'm not mistaken, the half-life is 3 days?

Thanks for everyones help. Any additional input is appreciated.

BuckGuy

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Yeah, sorry about that confusion. I meant 900mgs enan. total a week split into 2 injects.

After some thought and some insights from all of you, I'm tenatively thinking the following:

dbol 25mg ed wks 1-4
      test enan. 750mg/wk wks 1-13 (375mgX2)
      EQ 600mg/wk wks 1-12 (300mgX2)
      arimidex 1mg e3d through PCT

PCT - Clomid/Nolva/Arimidex

Should I run 10mg Nolva throughout, or just keep for emergency? I was hoping to keep hdl/ldl ratio as favorable as possible.

Also, will I be alright with running adex at 1mg e3d? If I'm not mistaken, the half-life is 3 days?

Thanks for everyones help. Any additional input is appreciated.

BuckGuy
      That cycle looks pretty good bro but drop the eq down to 400 or 500mg since you've never used it before. Adex should be .25mg ed and no more than .5mg ed. I would just take it ed or eod. Keep it simple. As for dbol, don't even bother with it if you're worried about water. If you don't take 30 or 35mg for 5 wks then I wouldn't even mess with it. What you should do is get some winstrol and take 50mg ed split in two doses. Winny is very good jumpstarter as well and does not put water on you. And yes you should take 10 or 20mg of nolv ed to keep your lipids in check.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

One more thing, you said you are "very hesitant" to run dbol at 50mg ed (which I don't recommend for a first time either) but you wanted to run 900mg of test and 750mg eq (which you never have used) which is insane and a waste for a third cycle. If you didn't get good gains from the prop at 525mg a wk then you had some bunk gear imo. What kind of prop was it?

BuckGuy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

That's what I was kinda thinking, that the prop was probably crap. I ran it about a year and a half ago. It was from EQL (Europa Quality Labs), which I got right around when it first came out and was pretty hyped. Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed. I actually do have a bunch of 50mg winstrol pills on hand, but was thinking about saving them. You think that would a better kickstart in my case, than the 25mg dbol? Also, as you mentioned, it would be better to split into 25mg 2Xday, rather than all at once?? Thanks for the info JS, I appreciate it.

BuckGuy

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

That's what I was kinda thinking, that the prop was probably crap. I ran it about a year and a half ago. It was from EQL (Europa Quality Labs), which I got right around when it first came out and was pretty hyped. Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed. I actually do have a bunch of 50mg winstrol pills on hand, but was thinking about saving them. You think that would a better kickstart in my case, than the 25mg dbol? Also, as you mentioned, it would be better to split into 25mg 2Xday, rather than all at once?? Thanks for the info JS, I appreciate it.

BuckGuy

Yea bro I would definately run the winny at 50mg ed for 5 or 6 weeks over the dbol. Just split them in half and take one in the AM and one in the PM. What kind are they by the way? If they are IP then I can't promise they will do much for you. I've had to take 2 of them ed to get results. The winny will not bloat you at all and will actually help keep water off. Dbol is fine too but will ad water, however, after you come off of it you lose the water very fast. Winstrol will give you pretty good strength gains but not quite what dbol will give you.