Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals


    Chicken cacciatore

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    eggplant with fresh mozzz

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    Deer jerky

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals



    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • jolter604
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    Originally posted by akhusker View Post


    I didn't eat the hotdogs but those turkey tails were amazing. A Polynesian guy I work with brought that in for me!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Now that looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • akhusker
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals



    I didn't eat the hotdogs but those turkey tails were amazing. A Polynesian guy I work with brought that in for me!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • guage
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    I hate this thread


    every time I open it I get hungry. even when im not

    Leave a comment:


  • jolter604
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    Originally posted by macedog24 View Post

    Fresh pit
    Beef, ham, corn beef,turkey ,spicy italian saisage

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Hell yeah now I'm hungry!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    Originally posted by Smokey-McPot View Post
    That's a serious sandwich there brother
    It weighed a few pounds..


    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Smokey-McPot
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    Originally posted by macedog24 View Post

    Fresh pit
    Beef, ham, corn beef,turkey ,spicy italian saisage

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    That's a serious sandwich there brother

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals


    Fresh pit
    Beef, ham, corn beef,turkey ,spicy italian saisage

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    parmigiano pesto ,with chixken and meatball

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals


    Fish and veggies eggs and hot sauce


    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    Just some light breakfast, a couple eggs in some hot sauce. Franks red-hot


    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • macedog24
    replied
    Re: Food pics,healthy and cheat meals

    Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
    Time to make the donuts... awesome

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X