Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
Monday 1/1/2018 Day 15
Bench Press
125x5
135x5
145x5
145x5
155x1
Accessory Work
Incline DB Press 5x10
DB BO Rows 5x10
Notes
My endurance is going up with my accessory lifts. I am nailing them easily.Libido is still up too.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
Collapse
X
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
The YK may be helping with libido!Originally posted by joe1313 View PostThursday 12/28/2017 Day 11
First leg day since my break. Strength is down but my endurance is up.Also not sure why but libido is high on this stack too.
Squats
210x5
250x5
275x5
250x5
225x5
Accessory Work
135x15
135x18
Can't wait to see how this all treats you. Let me know if you need anything.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
Thursday 12/28/2017 Day 11
First leg day since my break. Strength is down but my endurance is up.Also not sure why but libido is high on this stack too.
Squats
210x5
250x5
275x5
250x5
225x5
Accessory Work
135x15
135x18
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
12/27/2018 Update
The mk677 is really helping with sleep.I am going to start back tomorrow and I can't wait.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
Originally posted by guns01 View Postabsolutely will do manOriginally posted by BABY1 View PostSo sorry to hear this , joe. She is out thoughts and please keep us updated//thank you. Today she had a pin put in her leg.Originally posted by FREAKSHOW View PostHope she is ok man,
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
Hope she is ok man,
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
So sorry to hear this , joe. She is out thoughts and please keep us updatedOriginally posted by joe1313 View PostMerry Christmas,
I want to let everyone know that I will try to update my log as much as possible. I have not worked out since last Tuesday. My mom fell and broke her femur and will have surgery tomorrow. While at the hospital her oxygen level was in the 40's and they are giving her oxygen. I got to hospital today and her left lung is collapsed and her right lung has a growth on it. Please keep her in your prayers.
Joe
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
absolutely will do man
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
Merry Christmas,
I want to let everyone know that I will try to update my log as much as possible. I have not worked out since last Tuesday. My mom fell and broke her femur and will have surgery tomorrow. While at the hospital her oxygen level was in the 40's and they are giving her oxygen. I got to hospital today and her left lung is collapsed and her right lung has a growth on it. Please keep her in your prayers.
Thank You,
Joe
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
MK677 is my all time fave, i used it once a few years ago while in prep for the Missouri State. Added 11lbs with that stuff fast lol I also like RAD140, YK11 and S4. Id love to run S23 and MK677 together.Originally posted by joe1313 View Postguns01,FREAKSHOW and Uncle Rick I have a question for you guys. What are you 5 favorite SARMS/SERMS???
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
I have used alot of MK677 from different companies and this batch is potent. Today is only day 3 too.Originally posted by guns01 View Posti have only sued mk677 myself. and to spin off of your experiment you tried. i took it for the first wk or 2 in the am with no lethargy issues whatsoever and then somewhere in the 2 week mark it hit me hard. i switched to night time dosing and it still didnt matter. if i sit still for to long i will pass out. i should point out that i am super sensitive to damn near anything that slows you down or causes lethargy though
Thanks for stopping byOriginally posted by BABY1 View PostKeep us posted
and I plan to update daily.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
Keep us postedOriginally posted by joe1313 View PostI am really excited to see what YK11 does.
Tuesday Monday 12/19/2017 DAY 2: Lower Body Power
Squats 225lbs 3x5
Leg Extensions 3x10
Stiff Leg D/L 225lbs 3x5
Lying Leg Curls 3x10
Standing Calf Raises 135lbs 5x10
Notes
I am not sure if was the MK677 or not.I was going to experiment with this mk677 and take it in the morning but today I was dragging all day.The lethargy was crazy.So I am going to stick with before bed for now.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
i have only sued mk677 myself. and to spin off of your experiment you tried. i took it for the first wk or 2 in the am with no lethargy issues whatsoever and then somewhere in the 2 week mark it hit me hard. i switched to night time dosing and it still didnt matter. if i sit still for to long i will pass out. i should point out that i am super sensitive to damn near anything that slows you down or causes lethargy thoughOriginally posted by joe1313 View Postguns01,FREAKSHOW and Uncle Rick I have a question for you guys. What are you 5 favorite SARMS/SERMS???
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
guns01,FREAKSHOW and Uncle Rick I have a question for you guys. What are you 5 favorite SARMS/SERMS???
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log
I am really excited to see what YK11 does.Originally posted by Uncle Ric View PostExcited to watch your log. I didn't realize you were getting ready to try YK11 in my post about Myostatin Inhibitors
Tuesday Monday 12/19/2017 DAY 2: Lower Body Power
Squats 225lbs 3x5
Leg Extensions 3x10
Stiff Leg D/L 225lbs 3x5
Lying Leg Curls 3x10
Standing Calf Raises 135lbs 5x10
Notes
I am not sure if was the MK677 or not.I was going to experiment with this mk677 and take it in the morning but today I was dragging all day.The lethargy was crazy.So I am going to stick with before bed for now.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: