Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uncle Ric
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Excited to watch your log. I didn't realize you were getting ready to try YK11 in my post about Myostatin Inhibitors

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by guns01 View Post
    following along joe
    Originally posted by FREAKSHOW View Post
    Im in for this!
    Welcome to my log and thanks for following.


    Monday 12/18/2017 DAY 1: Upper Body Power

    BO Rows 105lbs 3x5
    20lb Weighted Pullups 3x10
    Bench Press 105lbs 3x5
    20lb Weighted dips 3x10
    Seated Shoulder Press 3x10


    Notes

    I took my 1st dose of YK11 1 hour preworkout.
    I just took my 1st dose of MK677 now which is 1 hour before bedtime.

    Leave a comment:


  • FREAKSHOW
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Im in for this!

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    following along joe

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    started a topic Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    51, 172 and training since 2008.

    Squat: 315
    DL: 365
    BP: 165 3 singles that day(my weakest lift due to shoulder injuries)

    My numbers are okay for a dude my age.

    I also am taking
    Garden of Life MyKind Organics, Men's Multi 40+
    Vit D3 5000iu a day
    IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) dosed at 1 teaspoon/twice a day Inositol, IP3 and IP6
    TMG (Trimethylglycine) 2.5 grams Trimethylglycine - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
    Zinc-I take 400mgs which equals 50mgs elemental zinc. https://prostate.net/articles/benefi...or-mens-health


    My Routine
    Monday Upper Power
    Tuesday Lower Power
    Thursday Upper Hypertrophy
    Friday Lower Hypertrophy
Working...
X