Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Monday 1/1/2018 Day 15

    Bench Press
    125x5
    135x5
    145x5
    145x5
    155x1


    Accessory Work
    Incline DB Press 5x10
    DB BO Rows 5x10

    Notes

    My endurance is going up with my accessory lifts. I am nailing them easily.Libido is still up too.

    Leave a comment:


  • FirstHorseMan66
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by joe1313 View Post
    Thursday 12/28/2017 Day 11

    First leg day since my break. Strength is down but my endurance is up.Also not sure why but libido is high on this stack too.

    Squats
    210x5
    250x5
    275x5
    250x5
    225x5

    Accessory Work
    135x15
    135x18
    The YK may be helping with libido!

    Can't wait to see how this all treats you. Let me know if you need anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Thursday 12/28/2017 Day 11

    First leg day since my break. Strength is down but my endurance is up.Also not sure why but libido is high on this stack too.

    Squats
    210x5
    250x5
    275x5
    250x5
    225x5

    Accessory Work
    135x15
    135x18

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    12/27/2018 Update

    The mk677 is really helping with sleep.I am going to start back tomorrow and I can't wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by guns01 View Post
    absolutely will do man
    Originally posted by BABY1 View Post
    So sorry to hear this , joe. She is out thoughts and please keep us updated
    Originally posted by FREAKSHOW View Post
    Hope she is ok man,
    //thank you. Today she had a pin put in her leg.

    Leave a comment:


  • FREAKSHOW
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Hope she is ok man,

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by joe1313 View Post
    Merry Christmas,

    I want to let everyone know that I will try to update my log as much as possible. I have not worked out since last Tuesday. My mom fell and broke her femur and will have surgery tomorrow. While at the hospital her oxygen level was in the 40's and they are giving her oxygen. I got to hospital today and her left lung is collapsed and her right lung has a growth on it. Please keep her in your prayers.



    Joe
    So sorry to hear this , joe. She is out thoughts and please keep us updated

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    absolutely will do man

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Merry Christmas,

    I want to let everyone know that I will try to update my log as much as possible. I have not worked out since last Tuesday. My mom fell and broke her femur and will have surgery tomorrow. While at the hospital her oxygen level was in the 40's and they are giving her oxygen. I got to hospital today and her left lung is collapsed and her right lung has a growth on it. Please keep her in your prayers.

    Thank You,
    Joe

    Leave a comment:


  • FREAKSHOW
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by joe1313 View Post
    guns01,FREAKSHOW and Uncle Rick I have a question for you guys. What are you 5 favorite SARMS/SERMS???
    MK677 is my all time fave, i used it once a few years ago while in prep for the Missouri State. Added 11lbs with that stuff fast lol I also like RAD140, YK11 and S4. Id love to run S23 and MK677 together.

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by guns01 View Post
    i have only sued mk677 myself. and to spin off of your experiment you tried. i took it for the first wk or 2 in the am with no lethargy issues whatsoever and then somewhere in the 2 week mark it hit me hard. i switched to night time dosing and it still didnt matter. if i sit still for to long i will pass out. i should point out that i am super sensitive to damn near anything that slows you down or causes lethargy though
    I have used alot of MK677 from different companies and this batch is potent. Today is only day 3 too.

    Originally posted by BABY1 View Post
    Keep us posted
    Thanks for stopping by and I plan to update daily.

    Leave a comment:


  • BABY1
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by joe1313 View Post
    I am really excited to see what YK11 does.

    Tuesday Monday 12/19/2017 DAY 2: Lower Body Power

    Squats 225lbs 3x5
    Leg Extensions 3x10

    Stiff Leg D/L 225lbs 3x5
    Lying Leg Curls 3x10

    Standing Calf Raises 135lbs 5x10

    Notes

    I am not sure if was the MK677 or not.I was going to experiment with this mk677 and take it in the morning but today I was dragging all day.The lethargy was crazy.So I am going to stick with before bed for now.
    Keep us posted

    Leave a comment:


  • guns01
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by joe1313 View Post
    guns01,FREAKSHOW and Uncle Rick I have a question for you guys. What are you 5 favorite SARMS/SERMS???
    i have only sued mk677 myself. and to spin off of your experiment you tried. i took it for the first wk or 2 in the am with no lethargy issues whatsoever and then somewhere in the 2 week mark it hit me hard. i switched to night time dosing and it still didnt matter. if i sit still for to long i will pass out. i should point out that i am super sensitive to damn near anything that slows you down or causes lethargy though

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    guns01,FREAKSHOW and Uncle Rick I have a question for you guys. What are you 5 favorite SARMS/SERMS???

    Leave a comment:


  • joe1313
    replied
    Re: Joe1313's SARMSSEARCH YK11 & MK-677 Log

    Originally posted by Uncle Ric View Post
    Excited to watch your log. I didn't realize you were getting ready to try YK11 in my post about Myostatin Inhibitors
    I am really excited to see what YK11 does.

    Tuesday Monday 12/19/2017 DAY 2: Lower Body Power

    Squats 225lbs 3x5
    Leg Extensions 3x10

    Stiff Leg D/L 225lbs 3x5
    Lying Leg Curls 3x10

    Standing Calf Raises 135lbs 5x10

    Notes

    I am not sure if was the MK677 or not.I was going to experiment with this mk677 and take it in the morning but today I was dragging all day.The lethargy was crazy.So I am going to stick with before bed for now.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X