Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
Good to know.

If I end up doing what I’m kind of throwing around I should be able to run 4ius per day if I do the 5/2 split.

Month 1: 2ius
Month 2: 3ius
Month 4-12: 4ius

Originally I planned on doing 4ius everyday for the entire 12 months but right after I placed my order the place I ordered from got busted and I lost my money. I don’t have the same budge this time around so I’ll either have to run a lower dose, lower time or do the split.

I just wanted to see what everyone else said to see if it was even worth it running at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i like that setup of ramping up. it will lessen the cts issues and other side effects.

so the reason to go 5 on and 2 off is not just from a money side. your body will develop anti bodies and start to fight the external gh over time and it also shuts down t3 production. so to semi combat this the 5on 2 off helps to an extent. you also need to supplement with t4 or better yet 12.5 to 25mcg of t3 to keep the thyroid from being down regulated with gh use. it also makes you insulin resistant over time as well. so adding in a small amount of log or humilin r around training will also help with this as well. all stuff to make your gh use optimal