Day 2:

Woke up this morning a little sore, but nothing unbearable. I don't really need the pain medicine and have just been taking some Tylenol to manage the soreness. I feel weak and sleep most of the day, but all in all this is a much better experience than I was expecting so far. The pain factor has been pretty minimal and treated easily with Tylenol. It's more sore, than hurt.

The compression vest isn't the most comfortable thing to wear, but it's not bad. I have to wear it straight for the first 5 days and then 23 hours a day for the next 3 weeks. This is so all the skin will adhere back to the muscle now that the gland has been removed. I had a significant amount of gland. I have to keep my arms by my sides only moving my forearms and I can't reach for anything. Like a T-Rex. I would definitely suggest you have someone that can help you do even the smallest things.

The first two days have been mostly some soreness and a lot of sleeping. My appetite is strong and I'm eating, which is good because I can't train for a few weeks. Time for dinner and a couple more Tylenol before bed.