Yes, You Can Stop Your Addiction to Drugs or Alcohol - with Laser Therapy

Question - "How did you become addicted?"

Answer - "I don't know. I never thought that I'd be addicted. When I first started, I only used on the weekend with my buddies just to relax and get 'a high.' I liked the feeling but after a couple of years I was using almost every day. When I tried to quit, the cravings and withdrawal were so bad, that I had to start again. I want to stop but I can't.
I need help."

Whenever you use drugs or alcohol it stimulates the pituitary gland (behind your nose) to release endorphins. Endorphins are the same chemicals that are released after you exercise or have a good belly laugh. They make you relax and 'feel-good'.

When you first started to use drugs or alcohol, you only needed a small amount. Then gradually over the years, your brain was screaming for it more often to get the same 'high'. And now you are physically and emotionally addicted to it.

If you need help to stop using any street or prescription drugs, including cocaine, heroin, morphine, crystal meth, oxycontin, percocet or if you are an alcoholic, laser therapy is a simple, easy yet highly effective treatment to stop any addiction.

There are three parts to any addiction - the physical, the psychological and the detox:

Laser therapy is a comprehensive treatment that deals with all three parts of the addiction:

1) The Physical Dependency

You need help to stop the physical cravings and withdrawal symptoms - the restlessness, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, depression, nausea, pain, tremors and the fear of having convulsions.

Laser therapy includes a series of relaxing one-hour laser treatments in a professional outpatient clinic. Each treatment releases a massive amount of endorphins to physically replace the need for the abusive drugs or alcohol. After each treatment you have a feeling of well being and can return home or to work. You are safe to drive. If you feel drowsy, you just need to stop the car and get some fresh air. Within a few treatments the cravings and withdrawal are almost eliminated. Meanwhile, you feel good. You are in control.

2) The Psychological "Mind Games"

You need help to get the abusive drugs or alcohol off your mind. You also need help to change your habits and make positive life style changes.

Each private laser therapy treatment includes an in depth consultation. You learn how to get rid of the negative thoughts, triggers and habits and how to cope with the stress of every day life without drugs or alcohol. Printed information, a CD and on-going support will help you to stay in control.

3) Detoxification

You need to get rid of the abusive substance from your system.

Laser therapy includes natural supplements to detoxify your body. After your body is completely cleansed of the toxic chemicals, the physical withdrawal is over. And, by that time, you've already been practising how to deal with the 'mind games.'

The Benefits of Laser Therapy:

- You do not need to be on a long wait-list
- You do not need to go to a detox centre
- You do not need to have intravenous medications
- You do not need medications, unless your doctor advises that you do so
- You do not need to stay in a rehab centre for 4 to 12 weeks
- You do not have to pay the high costs of overhead for a rehab centre -
for the building, furniture, decor, staff 24-hours a day, meals, utilities, vehicles
and landscaped grounds.
- You never need to attend group sessions
- You never need to share your feelings and secrets with other patients
- You never need to follow the AA/NA 12-step program
- You never need to attend any AA/NA meetings

- Laser therapy has the highest known success rate to help people stop addictions.
- Laser therapy treatments are in a professional outpatient clinic
- Laser therapy treatments are private and strictly confidential
- Each laser therapy treatment takes only one-hour.
- During each treatment you have a private in-depth consultation
- You learn how to get rid of negative thoughts, triggers and habits
- You learn how to deal with your particular issues and cope with any situation
- Laser therapy includes printed material and a CD
- Laser therapy is scheduled according to your particular needs and progress
- Laser therapy includes on-going support 24 hours a day a year or more

After each one-hour laser therapy treatment:
- cravings and withdrawal are almost eliminated
- you feel more relaxed; you sleep deeper and longer
- you have a feeling of well-being
- there is virtually no disruption in your daily routine
- you can return home to your family
- If you need room and board, it can be arranged for only $400 a week.

- The cost of laser therapy is a fraction of the cost at a rehab centre
- Laser therapy treatments can be submitted as a medical deduction on your income tax.
- A doctor's approval is not required for laser therapy but may be of benefit for employers or insurance companies
- Corporations and groups can arrange for special rates for their employees or members

If you are ready to stop drugs or alcohol, laser therapy may be your key to success.

Note: Be aware - some people who do laser therapy or train others in laser therapy are 'smooth-talkers'. Ask for 100% proof that the person in charge has a provincial or state license as a regulated health care professional otherwise avoid the person.