• Join Us!
  • Stereotypes
  • Stereotypes
  • Stereotypes
  • Stereotypes
  • Stereotypes
  • Stereotypes
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Stereotypes

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Stereotypes

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes

• Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      Anyone get shit for being big and strong at your workplace? All I hear lately at work and the dojo is that stupid "I pick things up I put them down" line. WTF?I don't walk around like a douche with ILS wearing old 90's baggy pants and rag tops. I lift heavy and train hard. I don't get in peoples faces and flex. But I'm not ashamed I have some muscle and look buff. What if I walked up to every large breasted woman and said are they real and amazing? Or every chubby person and poked their belly and said how come ur not gigging Pillsbury? Kind of pisses me off. What do u guys think?
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

MxxC82 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 89
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level

Default Re: Stereotypes

thats not unusual. I work with about 12 other guys and everyone of them are couch potato's except me, (i am a mear 5'8" 198lb.s) but i put on some significant wieght over the past 3 months since i started my Test cycle and they are all the time saying "tell *** to come pick this up, or help me lift this engine, because I go to the gym" and all that other crap. And then there is the people who haven't seen me in a few months and are like "you are gaining some weight aren't you....." that shit is annoying too! So what if I added in somme extra muscle over the past few months, wait and see my results in another 3 months. it makes me feel good to look in the mirror and actually like to see my results and I like lifting and going to the gym, it is a good stress reliever also! I bet it is mostly lazy people that make those comments, i try and ignore them and be a little positive and motivational toward them when i can, but sometimes it gets under the skin. Funny thing is, what we do is a hobby just like anything else and we will get crap about it just like we give to others occationally, guess it just comes with the territory.
      "To gain strength on the outside it takes a greater strength within!"

I'm not trying to be better than anyone, I am just trying to be better than who I was yesterday.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

there's a manager at work that, everyonce in awhile, would make a steroid comment...if i got pissed he'd say "thats the roids talking" and shyt like that. he's a good dude and i get along wiht him great, but he plays slapass too much....hes a younger guy. anyways i was wiht a couple bank reps the other day and he paged me. i have no speaker in my office and i was tallking to these 2 bank reps (happen to be female, but not attractive, just saying...) and he comes in my office and says "i been paging you" with a goofy looking smile on his face and i said "i didnt hear you, whats up" as he walks out of my office he says "get the steroids out of your ear"!!! that was it!!! i was pissed!!! i excused myself, went in his office, shut the door and told him say something SO FUKIN STUPID ONE MORE TIME INFRONT OF MY BANK REPS AND I PROMISE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE ROID RAGE, ROAD RAGE AND EVERY OTHER KINDA FUKIN RAID IN THE BOOK!!! i was fukin PISSSSSED!!!! he knew he ****ed up too. we were already have a few words becouse he so fukin immature, but that did it!!! he aint said shyt since. and he's not a small fukin guy!! he's 6' and 220!!! he used to workout and was cut up pretty good at one time...dum****
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

I had this dough boy clown ask me in front of my computer class a while back "ARE YOU ON STEROIDS"??? every chick in the class just got all quiet and looked at me for a reply,..I kinda got a case of the ass but I played it cool and told him it was from LOTS of hard work in the gym,..not sitting in front of a monitor all day jacking off !
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

ROAD WARRIOR is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 146
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thumbs up Re: Stereotypes

I've been on the same job for 23 years, and it's still a throw back to a totally non-PC era. Everybody drops F-bombs like crazy and balls are busted from the bottom to the top. I've always been a master at dishing it out, and I'm pretty top notch about taking it, and busting my own balls, too. When I was fat I heard it about being fat, and now that I'm getting buff I hear it as well. When I started losing weight I heard things like "He's got AIDS, he's on coke, etc." Then when I started getting toned I heard it about 'roids, that I had a new "boyfriend" who made me go to the gym, I couldn't afford shirts with sleeves, etc lol So, I hear it all...but BELIEVE ME...it is pretty sweet giving it back in spades to the fat, lazy, unhealthy loads who try and bust my balls. I can simply say stuff like everybody is just jealous of me because I look so dayum good these days!
      U

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

well i am not big but i am lean and fit. when there is a cake for a retirement party there is this group of fat ladies that look like horses standing at the fence waiting for the owner who is walking over with a bag of rolled oats.

they eyeball me and have said stuff like "must be nice not to have to worry about my weight"

huh, it's funny. the concept of training and eating right is so foreign to her she does not get it
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

MxxC82 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 89
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level

we all love to be fit like a fat kid likes cake!

Way to go Dave! That guy seemed like he needed to hear tht one a little sooner!

Funny we are on the the subject, I just drove 1200 miles round trip this weeked with a buddy to go racing in Louisiana and while on the road he grabbed my Droid to look something up on the and seen a link to this board and spot inj. and started crackin on me asking me if i was on the roids, I started laughing and and played if off, but the whole weekend he was giving me shit about it and asking if i took my roids before the race and breakfast and what not, I got a little annoyed with it but let it slide. IDK what anyone here's reason was for using such, but mine is very simple, I am almost 30 and still single and want a better looking body, I know enough about what i am doing to to do it right and thats all that matters to me, it isn't obviously something that i go advertise to the public and there is only a select few besides all of you that know whats up. Speaking of which, today is my first day of PCT, hope my research chems do their magic!
      "To gain strength on the outside it takes a greater strength within!"

I'm not trying to be better than anyone, I am just trying to be better than who I was yesterday.

skinnyman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes

• Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      • Stereotypes
      Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      well i am not big but i am lean and fit. when there is a cake for a retirement party there is this group of fat ladies that look like horses standing at the fence waiting for the owner who is walking over with a bag of rolled oats.

they eyeball me and have said stuff like "must be nice not to have to worry about my weight"

huh, it's funny. the concept of training and eating right is so foreign to her she does not get it
      There are many heavy women in my area, i know unfortunate for me, that actually hide their food when i walk by. like i can't smell doritos at 9 in the morning....give me a break