• Join Us!
  • I have a theory
  • I have a theory
  • I have a theory
  • I have a theory
  • I have a theory
  • I have a theory
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I have a theory

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default I have a theory

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory

• I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      Could this be possible. The dems held congress under bush. They pass all his bull shit bills that are bad for america so they do this and know that they can then run on how bad he was and get a democrat into office because like stray said the intelect of people are not smart when it comes to politics they just dont know.They screw bush and make sure the public wont want a republican in office so they have always had this scum bag in mind. The first half black man the most liberal man in congress with the least experience. I feel sometimes this is what they had planned and now it backfired on them. But then yeah if MCcain was a little better then mabey he could of pulled it off. The one thing now MCcain has done is he has changed his tune on things and seen the light. So is it flip flopping i'm sure some will say yes but I say you finalyu see whats right and you do it.When we take control of congress the only way the scum bag gets re-Elected is if he pulls a clinton and agreses with the republicans. Thats how clinton did it
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: I have a theory

from 2000-2006 the republicans held the house and senate, dems won in 06, so factually repubs 75%, dems 25%, by the time dems got in, all the damage had been done law wise, dems didn't do shit for two years, for fear of making it worse, and getting bad grades for 08 election, they sat on there hands, that's a fact

obama, was very unexpected, the presidency had been set up for hillary since 2000 to run in 08

politics is like highschool sports, to go higher you gotta get scholorshipt, ie sponsorship, and to go national you need national sponsorship

if u read his books it's a simple story, he did like community organizaing, but in his opinion the poor were getting screwed by laws, so he went back to get his law degree to help more, after he got his law degree he realized, hmmm, laws are changed at the state legislature, since everyone knew him in his district from community organizing he decided to get a seat he won

now, he's were things changed, the old guard in state legislature liked him alot and grromed him for the senate seat, which weather one wants to believe or not the guy worked his ass off to get, for six years on his own time he visited almost every town in illinois, no mean feet when u think of it, he met all the local politicians and tried to help them on the state level hoping one day they'd help him with the senate, this is all in his book, for six years he essentially took no vacation basically barn storming illinois

so here is where the stars align, at the chicago convention the national party had an opening for an opening speaker, the old illinios guard said obama gave a good speech let him do it, they said okay thinking nothing of it, his speech was mesmerizing I saw it, you had too stand up and take notice

now, what happened was a publisher wanted a book from him, since he had already written one, they found out, shit he can write, we'll let hime write whatever, rather than paying for a ghost writer, it got published and since many remembered him from the speech his book tours were packed

now also, he happened to know oprah, got on her show, the book went crazy, he made alot of money, and since all the democrats know it was set up for hillary they also knew she had 52% negative ratings, meaning it was a factual long shot she'd win and they would waist another 4-8 years to get the presidency, so he was approached

well, low and behold little did they knew he already had a ground game in illionois built up from six years on the road, this to them was a no brainer, get him in the race, it don't cost much, and have all his contacts barnstorm iowa cause it's a caucus, if he can win iowa he may have a shot

so it was more a stars aligned thing

democrats are horrible strategists, republicans very good

in the end though demographics win

how bush became president is just as interesting, he also was a long shot, yet, he did earn it, it was a 15 year plan and the stars aligned for him

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

by the time dems got in, all the damage had been done law wise, dems didn't do shit for two years
      You keep thinking that trip that the dems had nothing to do with the debt and the bills that were passed in those 2 years and bush sending us stimulis checks passed by congress thatv we didnt need and it did nothing to help grow the economy. You keep beleiving blojamas books and whats written in them. Like some of have been saying trip you call yourself a libertarian but it sure doesnt look like it
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Could this be possible. The dems held congress under bush. They pass all his bull shit bills that are bad for america so they do this and know that they can then run on how bad he was and get a democrat into office because like stray said the intelect of people are not smart when it comes to politics they just dont know.They screw bush and make sure the public wont want a republican in office so they have always had this scum bag in mind. The first half black man the most liberal man in congress with the least experience. I feel sometimes this is what they had planned and now it backfired on them. But then yeah if MCcain was a little better then mabey he could of pulled it off. The one thing now MCcain has done is he has changed his tune on things and seen the light. So is it flip flopping i'm sure some will say yes but I say you finalyu see whats right and you do it.When we take control of congress the only way the scum bag gets re-Elected is if he pulls a clinton and agreses with the republicans. Thats how clinton did it
      Fuzo, I already pointed this out before. This is how I see Obama having a chance at reelection, but one thing you need to realize is that the Republicans held the majority for 4 years of Bush's presidency and 2 years it was fairly even but Republicans were considered the majority. Only the last two years did the Democrats control the houses. I am not bashing Bush either, just pointing out a indisputable fact. Also, Bush did not veto any bills for the first five years in office, but when the Dems took office he started to use his veto. Trip is right in this respect Fuzo, Bush did the majority of his spending under a Republican majority with exception of the bail out bill but that was something he fully supported. It's not about picking sides it's about realizing the facts. I don't like the Democrats anymore than you do but the facts are the facts. Bush spend more than any other Republican president in history. And remember, the President decides what will be passed, otherwise he uses his veto bill to prevent it. The Dems did not get away with much under Bush because he vetod them.

This is why I do not belong to either one of those parties, because I will call the facts how they are. There is no sense in kidding yourself about Bush's spending, he did it plain and simple. Go look up a historical chart on his presidency and spending. It was out of control, to the extent that it was hard to tell he was a Republican. The only thing he did that was representative of a Republican was cut taxes.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

One more thing to make clear Fuzo in case you misunderstand my last post. There is no comparison between the spending of the current administration and the Bush administration. I am a fan of the "Miss Me Yet" posters of Bush, because he was 100 times better than Obama. But I had to point out the misconstrued perception that many people have regarding Bush's presidency. It was a Republican dominated house and senate for the majority of his tenure.

Also, I agree with you 100% that the reason Clinton got a second term and is viewed to have been a decent president is because of the Republican majority house and senate while he served. But the Republicans were 180% different under Clinton than they were under Bush. They got welfare reform passed which was a huge victory under Clinton, while under Bush the only credible thing I can think of was lowering taxes. And I want to make clear that the housing bubble started under Clinton, which resulted in a burst at the end of Bush's presidency. However, Bush did not help the matter but nor did he start it.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

fuzo, i said laws, laws laws

he totally gutted almost all regulatory agencies by first cutting there budgets by 50-90% during his first two years, putting patsies in charge of them, and them giving them no increases

THE THEORY THAT IS OBVIOUS TO ME IS THIS

propaganda works, and it works well, during the election republicans couldn't brand obama as they wanted to because he's pretty aquieky clean for the most part, yet, also they were on the thin line of racism

so, now they've backed all these fringe nut jobs with money to promote obama as a muslim and or muslim sympathizer

as we stand it has worked 25% think he's muslim, now all you have to do is gin it up in each and every way, get folks so worked up you have lot's of violence created by it

so, in 2012 they drive this wedge issue to kingdom come, Obama, the muslim sympathizer can't handle the muslims either in amaerica or abroad, because once violence happens the fear of muslims will creep up too 40% over time, which is the magic number too create doubt

the problems the republicans have right now is the economy while still weak should be humming along much better

mark my words republicans want blood on american streets to blame it on obama, tax cuts and war, we are the best, and when it comes to war, we're always at war, that's what the dems have yet to figure out

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Any war-time president's spending chart is going to be heading "off the charts". Our current president has just doubled down, loosened the purse straps in areas that are just ridiculous, and thrown it out like he's Oprah Whinfrey.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
      fuzo, i said laws, laws laws

he totally gutted almost all regulatory agencies by first cutting there budgets by 50-90% during his first two years, putting patsies in charge of them, and them giving them no increases

THE THEORY THAT IS OBVIOUS TO ME IS THIS

propaganda works, and it works well, during the election republicans couldn't brand obama as they wanted to because he's pretty aquieky clean for the most part, yet, also they were on the thin line of racism
      Squeaky clean??? Come on now Trip. The man's past is as radical as it gets. I don't know why you seem to like him so much. He is and always has been a Marxist sympathizer. His entire background is sketchy, from growing up in Indonesia, to being raised by a family of active Marxist/Communists, to his extreme left winged voting record, to his 20 years of hearing Rev Wright (enough said on that). Sometimes you come up with some good stuff as far as facts but every time you talk about Obama I wonder where the hell you're been reading your supposed facts.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

his background and life story is in the books, squeky clean just means lots of illegal shyte one can be pinned with, just cause someone is honest don't mean they are right

i was raised by a family of marines, so i guess i should be a war monger at heart

some of your points are opinions, not facts, and don't add up, like family, it was one person his mother who gets branded by it, she hated war and oprression and actively worked against, her politics were really more tea party than anything

as i always say, hate motivates, before we know it both parties will be hated

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

his background and life story is in the books, squeky clean just means lots of illegal shyte one can be pinned with, just cause someone is honest don't mean they are right

i was raised by a family of marines, so i guess i should be a war monger at heart

some of your points are opinions, not facts, and don't add up, like family, it was one person his mother who gets branded by it, she hated war and oprression and actively worked against, her politics were really more tea party than anything

as i always say, hate motivates, before we know it both parties will be hated
      OMG Trip, his mother was nothing like a tea party. They were communists for crying out loud. And his step father was a communist supporter too. You are one naive person. I am not going to argue about his family and friends, the truth is out there everywhere. Go look it up for yourself. But if all you do is read his books and all the other bs he talks about then you will never see the truth. What about Rev Wright? I suppose he is just a good ole patriotic American? Even Oprah left his church due to his radical sermons. You kill me Trip. Obama's surroundings are not radical huh? Then why does everybody he appoints for a position tend to have Marxist tendencies? What about the Green Czar, Van Jones, he appointed? What about his former communications czar, Anita Dunn, who said Mao Zedong was her favorite political philosopher? What kind of good person appoints these types of people to work for them? You need to check your premises because you have got no clue what you are talking about. I am not speaking opinions when discussing his radical upbringing and radical friends. They are all naked socialist and Marxist sympathizers, most of them don't even hide this fact. For some reason you are an Obama fan which is fine, but don't try and lie for the man. And if you aren't a supporter of Obama, then why the hell do you not believe the facts which are everywhere. Go read up on his father and step-father, along with his mother. His step-father was a Marxist/Communist and an open supporter at that. What does this do to a kid when they grow up around this crap their whole life. In his own words in one of his books he even says he liked to hang around the Marxists and radicals in college. This is his way of telling other radicals that he is open to their views, why else would he say it and why else would he hang around them. Those were his words in his book. Do you go and hang out with communists and Marxists to get a better understanding of them? Should a white senator go hang out with KKK member to understand them? Come on Trip.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Trip its really disturbing to hear you say he's squeaky clean and honest. Why dont you be honest and finaly admit you admire this scum bag who single handedly now has ruined our country. Please point out all these opinions jsjs stated I see a whole bunch of facts. You keep bringinmg up hate motivates what kind of shit is that. Omg trip are you serious when you say his mother has tea party views. This scum bag is a liar his entire political career he has dome nothing good whle he was a part time senator and now a phony president which wil soon be over. You know what I have to go back on this squeaky clean shit, Trip you are 100% wrong and just by those words on you saying he's clean you are definitly a liberal in my eyes and not a libertarian your only fooling yourself

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

You know what I have to go back on this squeaky clean shit, Trip you are 100% wrong and just by those words on you saying he's clean you are definitly a liberal in my eyes and not a libertarian your only fooling yourself
      The Libertarian Party has a very wide range of views, however, none that I have ever talked to is a fan of this president. I am involved with Libertarian groups from several different organization and spanning a variety of different views on many issue. Typically you have the anarchists, anarcho-capitalists, conservatives, and limited government types. I have spoken with people who represent each of those philosophies, and so far I have yet to meet one who is a fan of this president. It really comes down to liberty with most of them, and of course those who are against the war (primarily non-interventionist supporters), and then there are the free-market supporters. Most of them I know are against income taxes and view it as theft at gun point (I agree); most believe the war is being fought just as aggressively under Obama even though he promised to end it (Iraq has not ended); most of them want the government out of their lives; and all of them I know want the bailouts to stop along with the out of control government spending in general. Now this doesn't mean someone can't be a Libertarian and not fit into those categories, but based off of the party's message I don't see how anyone could fit into it otherwise. A couple months ago I attended Freedom Fest in Las Vegas to hear some of my favorite speakers from Mises.org and to attend a luncheon with Peter Schiff. Mises was merely one of many organizations with speakers there so not everyone was attending Mises. However, most did attend the Peter Schiff luncheon, the other luncheon was the former Libertarian candidate who ran for President. I can tell you this much from Freedom Fest, anytime Obama was mentioned the room would make sounds of disgust. It was a very nice environment to be in, one in which everyone supported liberty and nobody supported Obama or any of the Democrats hellbent on destroying everything great about America. But again, to each their own views and anyone can be a member of whatever party they want. I just wanted to point out the overwhelming response I have witnessed from the Libertarian conferences and meet-up groups I have attended.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i liked hanging out with thugs and drugs addicts in my teens, guess i'm a thug and drug addict

single handedly ruined our country, roflmao

i trust my own fact finding more than others opinions, always have always will

context folks, squeky clean for the most part for a politician

am i happy with him, no, not at all, he's playing long ball in an ADD world

it's all about following the money

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

i liked hanging out with thugs and drugs addicts in my teens, guess i'm a thug and drug addict

single handedly ruined our country, roflmao

i trust my own fact finding more than others opinions, always have always will

context folks, squeky clean for the most part for a politician

am i happy with him, no, not at all, he's playing long ball in an ADD world

it's all about following the money
      Good for you, keep up the brilliant fact finding Trip. Are Keith Olbermann and Chris Mathews some of your sources? I think its a little bit of a big deal when the president of a country that is free spent his life hanging out with Marxists and is appointing them to positions under his command. But who really cares right, he is articulate and claims he means well. I'm sure he'll be just fine, as we can tell from the poles the American people really like him.

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory

• I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      • I have a theory
      Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      The Libertarian Party has a very wide range of views, however, none that I have ever talked to is a fan of this president. I am involved with Libertarian groups from several different organization and spanning a variety of different views on many issue. Typically you have the anarchists, anarcho-capitalists, conservatives, and limited government types. I have spoken with people who represent each of those philosophies, and so far I have yet to meet one who is a fan of this president. It really comes down to liberty with most of them, and of course those who are against the war (primarily non-interventionist supporters), and then there are the free-market supporters. Most of them I know are against income taxes and view it as theft at gun point (I agree); most believe the war is being fought just as aggressively under Obama even though he promised to end it (Iraq has not ended); most of them want the government out of their lives; and all of them I know want the bailouts to stop along with the out of control government spending in general. Now this doesn't mean someone can't be a Libertarian and not fit into those categories, but based off of the party's message I don't see how anyone could fit into it otherwise. A couple months ago I attended Freedom Fest in Las Vegas to hear some of my favorite speakers from Mises.org and to attend a luncheon with Peter Schiff. Mises was merely one of many organizations with speakers there so not everyone was attending Mises. However, most did attend the Peter Schiff luncheon, the other luncheon was the former Libertarian candidate who ran for President. I can tell you this much from Freedom Fest, anytime Obama was mentioned the room would make sounds of disgust. It was a very nice environment to be in, one in which everyone supported liberty and nobody supported Obama or any of the Democrats hellbent on destroying everything great about America. But again, to each their own views and anyone can be a member of whatever party they want. I just wanted to point out the overwhelming response I have witnessed from the Libertarian conferences and meet-up groups I have attended.
      Word.