• Join Us!
  • Trips Last Political Post
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Trips Last Political Post

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Trips Last Political Post

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Well, fwiw, i've never ever had a great interest in politics, i guess my overall view could be like that old Monty Python sketch where people pay to argue with each other, and I find argueing for the most part to be pretty un-productive.

I grew up in a household with alot of argueing and little solutions and not much progress except backwards, so my view is obviously biased by my up-bringing.

Thus, when this decade rolled around I still had very little interest in it and knew as much about it as a thimble full. I had only voted one time in my life. So, kind of by natural attrition, and like some grand movie I slowly over the years gravitated toward it in a curious george sort of way, as in what the heck is going on over here type of feeling.

Besides the typical bs'ng every now and then with friends about it this has been really the only place I've chimed in about this or that. So, in the honor of all good stories that have a beginning a middle and a climax and an end, I felt it onlly right to post this here.

I guess in certain ways you could say it's been a big learning experience over several years, and the curious part about it was to really get too the meat of something takes time and you have too see situations and reactions repeated out over time.

So, in my 9 year study here are my conclusions:

1. Repulblicans are like the Mob. If you talk the talk all the time, they will let you walk the walk, another always requirement higher up the heirarchy over time. The old military motto, Rank Has It's Privaledges theme. With seniority in hand and the elders with years of discipline from talking the talk and walking a bit, the ones coming up the ladder are given a clear message of how too succeed, it is very black and white with very little wiggle room. Just like in the mob there are rules that they say don't break, yet, things happen and rules do get broken, and if you have been in the cirlce you get saved, especially if you have age, and just like in the mob you can rob and screw other members, as look as it's just now and then and not always, but God save your skin if you rat, then it is all over.

2. Democrats are pretty much duplicates of the Keyston Cops, well intentioned but wholly dis-organized and at it's worst very disfunctional. Like a bad movie they take every complaint, or at least on the surface, as if there heart and soul is into the task and they are on your side, and then they go around the corner and they become waylaid by one antic after another until the intention is dead and buried and fiasco has ensued all down the block.

Now since the world revolves around money when you throw that into the mix alot of interesting things happen, yet, in both the long and short run they both play to type. The Mobsters like "earners" and tything will be paid allows to those higher up, and by god you better be ready to go to war at times, both litterally and figuratively. The Keystone Cops, well, as you could guess with years of government perpetual backing they have symbiotically progressed to the point where money does grow on trees, sometimes it's a money tree, and others pennies from heaven, yet, the lesson is there is always magically money somewhere somehow, of course true to type, in both good times and bad, antics and disfunction will ensue to the extremes always.

Which when you tie everything together creates myrieads of problems both on the long and short term. Whether one likes it or not these two groups ultimately have the power, the power of law, and the power of favor to those they like and respect................thus influence is peddled perpetually for in times of crisis you must rally troops, and there must be some type of win or gain for the troops in crisis time, so on the mob side it's easy, it's always money money money, on the coppers side it's pet rock projects.

The conflict arises in that most folks are raised with a sense of fairness and punishment reward and a believe sytem of certain rights and wrongs, which one does not see played out at the top when folks are in power. It as if some big game at the top is played and power changes hands yet the other side does not crucify you for sins because they now on the down the line there sins will be just as bad or worse and they are building up some good will for a future pass, which is now how real life works for those on the front line, there are always cause and effect.

Which brings me full circle to Libertarism. I've always aligned with this group because imho they are the only ones with sound money sense, and since few things in life binds us all together like money in my view in the end they will have there chance to lead when all the money follies come to an end.

the question is if and when they get a chance will they be any better in the long run, or will some form of misfortune befell them over time due to the deadly combo of power and money. Obviously I have no idea, yet, for the most part my sense is with a more level playing field that is easier for all to understand and the ability to say no, this is a stupid thing to do with money we will have a chance.

So, there it is my final report, I've done my homework assignment and this is how I see it. Whether right wrong or indifferent it is what I believe is the history which will repeat until it does not.

As Doris Day sings, Que sera sear, whatever will be wil be, the future is not mine to see, que sera sera

In final summary, I have no real interest in politics going forward as it is not worth my own personal time.

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Trips Last Political Post

imo, it does no good worrying about politics much, because our system has broken down, and the only people who run our country are big bussiness and lobbyists...no matter if they are dems or republics...the little guys like us, our oppinions dont matter
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

Fitter X is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I just exist. It seems to me the more I get involved the more disapointed I become. It's sad. I really believe in our system. It's a damn shame that's being abused and destroyed. I think that it's a conscience and deliberate plan to return the old ways of dictatorships and tyranny.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

In final summary, I have no real interest in politics going forward as it is not worth my own personal time
      Well ya could of fooled me you had no interst in politics with the hundreds of poltical posts,but republicans are like the mob but democrats have good intentions,now thats the biggest crock of shit ive ever heard. trip you have always been wish washy and when it comes to politics and rep,dems and libertarians . You say you never were into politics yet your blojama who you backed and thought the world of failed right in front of your eyes but you thought you were so right.And now all of a suddent trip quits the political stuff,cant stand quitters. And just maybe yiu finaly realized that you were wrong all the way and now when we take back everything and get this bull shit health care over turned which it will go away you just want to save face now and not show up when we win.

old ways of dictatorships and tyranny.
      once this scum bag is out of office we wont have a tyranny in office anymore
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i remember qoute" obama is the best leader i ever seen"
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by pigmeat View Post
      i remember qoute" obama is the best leader i ever seen"
      yes. Pleanty of that. I've read the exact words, very similar, were said about one of the worst, and most horrific dictators in history. More people have been fooled than not too many times. This big flub for America is unique though. It's unique in that this terrible flub has moved Americans by great number to search for history, get involved, and realize what is American. I just wish the un-American would go elsewhere to be that way. Or those that want the Republic back, sucede. Let's try that again.
      1 up

Go Gators

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Most all politicians are worthless, unethical, immoral crooks who lack values and only care about getting themselves reelected so they can hold on to their power and continue to take away our liberty.

Trip, you say Democrats have good intentions....lol, that is a good one. Democrats are intentionally single handily destroying our country. Republicans aren't much different these days but for the most part they are trying to prevent the Democrats from completely ruining everything America stands for. Once again you prove you are not a libertarian, and I wonder if you even understand what the libertarian party stands for, because it sure as hell doesn't agree with anything the Democrats are pursuing. Politicians are crooks plain and simple, and Democrats are of the worst kind.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

js, does that mean if libs are involved in politics and get elected they are crooks?

it's quite possible i don't know what the libertarian party stands for we are all ingnorantly blissfull at times, me included in many ways

my interest in the subject is just minimal now, i'm moving onto other things, my best guess is obie muddles thru, think united states of americna airlines, since 9-11 airlines have 1/2 the planes flying, still have major financial issues and are still flying, when dereg hit the airlines and massive amounts of capital came into it and jet fuel was low the system grew large on volume and for 20 years the public became hooked on 300 round trip flights anywhere in us of a, or cheaper, where are the airlines now even after major technoligical advances to cut costs, nickel and diming sales price yet slowly rising while keeping a super tight lid on costs, that's my guess for government ahead, and the reason i think the libertarians make a run in 2012, costs need to be resturctered in massive ways, thus we need massive change.............that's my best guess and i'm sticking to it because there's not enough profit in the world to support our current debt

the times they are a changing

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

js, does that mean if libs are involved in politics and get elected they are crooks
      ANY LIBERAL WHO GETS ELECTED WILL TRY AND TURN OUR COUNTRY INTO A WEAK COUNTRY THATS A FACT. DOWN SIZE OUR MILITARY EVERYONE LIVE OFF THE GOV,ECT ECT AND I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT I WONT,THE LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS POLITICAL WAYS ARE THE WRONG WAY FOR AMERICA.TRIP JUST ONCE ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT YOUR "OBIE AS YOU CALLED HIM" YOU SAID HE WAS THE BEST LEADER WE HAVE HAD IN OUR TIME,ARE YOU FRIGGIN HIGH TRIP,DONT QUIT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOIMETHING UP YOUR ASS. LIKE I SAIDI HATE QUITTERS AND DONT LET ME THINK YOUR A QUITTER,YOU HAVE PULLED THIS SHIT BEFORE. YOU LEAVE THE BOARD AND THEN COME BACK AND NOW LOOK WHAT YOUR DOING "TRIPS LAST POLITICAL POST" YOU ACTUAL THINK YOU HAVE US FOOLED WHEN YOU SAY YOUR NOT INTO THIS OR YOUR INTERESTS ARE MINIMUL NOW WHY IS THAT TRIP. ARE YOU A FOLLOWER TRIP DO YOU LET OTHER PEOPLE OR MEMBERS TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND YOU DO IT OR GET UBDER YOUR SKIN BE HONEST BUT DONT COP OUT AND SAY I QUIT THE POLITICAL STUFF THATS LAME DUDE.YOU KNOW WHAT TRIP I'LL ASK THIS BECAUSE I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE AND THEY ASKED ME A QUESTION ABOUT YOU AND I DIDNT KNOW THE ANSWER BUT NOW I'LL ASK YOU,

ARE YOU A WHITE MAN OR A BLACK MAN OR A SPANISH MAN,WHAT ARE YOU WHITE BLACK BROWN,YELLOW,GREEN,PINK WHAT. WHATS YOUR RACE YOUR NATIONALITY YOUR ETHNIC. WHERE DID YOUR ANCESTORS COME FROM. MINE CAME FROM ITALY ON MY DADS SIDE ALL ITALIANS,HOW ABOUT YOURS TRIP. BETTER YET LETS HEAR WHAT EVERYONE HAS TO SAY. WHO'S WHITE WHO'S BLACK,WHO'S BROWN,WHO'S YELLOW AND WHO'S GAY,LOL HAD TO THROW THAT IN. AND DONT ANYONE DARE THINK BECAUSE I ASKED THIS AM I A RACIST IN ANYWAY BECAUSE I'M NOT.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Just because you asked about race, "oh no! you racist!" lol...It sucks you feel ya gotta add that you're not being racist just because of an inquiry of race and sexual orientation.
      It's just another question.

I'll go. I'm white. My ancestors practiced genetic segregation, as do many families. The proof is in my appearance, as with the rest of my family on both sides. I am naturally sexually attracted to the opposite sex. I'm very straight. Everything about a female is sexy and beautiful to me. Call me a phobe, but to imagine any man being attracted to another man disgusts the hell out of me. But that's just my natural reaction. So long as the gay intamacy isn't on display, I have tolerated a gay dude during casual conversation.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
      js, does that mean if libs are involved in politics and get elected they are crooks?

it's quite possible i don't know what the libertarian party stands for we are all ingnorantly blissfull at times, me included in many ways

my interest in the subject is just minimal now, i'm moving onto other things, my best guess is obie muddles thru, think united states of americna airlines, since 9-11 airlines have 1/2 the planes flying, still have major financial issues and are still flying, when dereg hit the airlines and massive amounts of capital came into it and jet fuel was low the system grew large on volume and for 20 years the public became hooked on 300 round trip flights anywhere in us of a, or cheaper, where are the airlines now even after major technoligical advances to cut costs, nickel and diming sales price yet slowly rising while keeping a super tight lid on costs, that's my guess for government ahead, and the reason i think the libertarians make a run in 2012, costs need to be resturctered in massive ways, thus we need massive change.............that's my best guess and i'm sticking to it because there's not enough profit in the world to support our current debt

the times they are a changing
      Trip, speak for yourself if you want to charge someone as being "ignorantly blissful" because that is not me. As for your question about Libertarians becoming crooks if elected, it is likely they could be but not if they are true Libertarians. What would probably happen if ever a rise in the 3rd party emerges, there would be many corrupt politicians running on the Libertarian party line but not actual Libertarians. Essentially the same thing that we have now with Republicans and Democrats, only a handful are true to their beliefs.

The reason I have always asserted that you are not a Libertarian as you claim is because you support some of the policies of this President, all of which are not supported by the Libertarian philosophy and party. If you actually visited Libertarian sites or Austrian Economics sites like Mises.org you would realize that the Libertarians overwhelmingly despise the actions and plans of this President.

I am not sure why you tend to support the policies of this President out of one side of your mouth and tout support for Libertarianism out of the other side. My suspicion is that you are an African American, and thus support the President primarily for his skin color. If this is the case, fair enough, you are free to support him all you like, but stop attempting to confuse people with you jargon that you are a Libertarian.

Now if you want to talk airlines you are entering another field of my specialty. I graduated from an Aeronautical College and I wrote the majority of my papers on the airlines and studied deregulation in depth. In addition, Fuzo has expertise in this field I'm certain. The Deregulation Act of 1978 was the best thing that ever happened to the industry. But once again, you are spouting off your mouth against big business and supporting big government as always, which is precisely why you have nothing in common with the Libertarian Party. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the problem with the airlines is due to increasing government regulations? Hmm, probably didn't consider that did you? How about the mandatory safety regulations that keep getting more and more expensive? And another thing to consider is the effects of the unions on the airlines. Regulation exists in every industry and it hampers progress, increases costs, decreases profits, and permits oligopolies through government favoritism. But no, you want to blame deregulation. You also probably support stricter regulations on Wall Street, even though the SEC has always had all of the power and resources necessary to prevent fraud and corrupt business practices. The problem lies in the government. The government regulates and creates wasteful bureaucracies to supposedly protect us, however the fact is the government is just as corrupt as the rest of the cronies, only the government cuts deals and looks the other way. For instance, the housing crisis; the bubble was created by the government as a result of forcing banks to give high risk loans to those who could never pay them back, just so everyone could live the American dream.

I'm tired of big government breathing down my neck, growing larger and larger by the day. I'm tired of all the worthless pukes that don't want to work and think Uncle Sam owes them something for nothing. I'm tired of hearing about how evil rich people are, when a lot of the left wing nutcases that allege so are rich elitists themselves. I'm tired of having a president who aligns his views with those of Marx, Mao, and Alinsky.

You are right to stop discussing politics because you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. You always try to sound intelligent by throwing out some numbers or examples and then your lovely predictions of how you see things turning out in the next 50 years, etc. I'll give you a prediction; if we don't get rid of this administration next election we will be damn lucky if we don't have a dictator on our hands. There is no greater evil than a man who wants to take away human rights and destroy freedom and capitalism, and sadly that man is in office. He hates Capitalism, which in my book proves he hates America and what we stand for. There has never been a more radical mind in office, not even Woodrow Wilson was as evil as this president. But you don't see it, you think he is the savior, a perfect leader, here to save our country from big business. And the worst part is the media is in his corner and his skin color makes it hard for people to call him out because we are labeled a racist for doing so. The people who support this president are in either one of two groups: warped minded left wing radicals or completely ignorant of American history, politics, and economics.

Now then, go enjoy yourself without the need to discuss politics.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      ANY LIBERAL WHO GETS ELECTED WILL TRY AND TURN OUR COUNTRY INTO A WEAK COUNTRY THATS A FACT.
      Fuzo, he meant Libertarian Party, not liberal as in democrat bro.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      Fuzo, he meant Libertarian Party, not liberal as in democrat bro.

oh ok