• Join Us!
  • Medical Marijuana busting out all over
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical Marijuana busting out all over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Medical Marijuana busting out all over

This state passed a legal mmj law and along with the obama admin saying no more federal prosecution for MMJ has turned this state into POT CENTRAL..EVERYBODY is out faking aches and pains so they can avoid going to jail for pot. Dispenseries are busting out all over the place. Some are bringing in $10,000 a day. This is going to lead to more and more legalization for pot, imo. What is happening in your neck of the woods?

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Medical Marijuana busting out all over

wish i lived in ur state....btw what state you live in?
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

btw: smart move faking aches and pains no sense on going to jail for just smoking a natural plant. Main stream society will eventually captch up.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

a natural plant... so then its cool to rip rails from the coca plant and shoot heroin from the poppy plant...they are both from natural plants numb nuts.

I dont have anything against smoking, its just not my thing never has been. I agree there are some benefits from pot use. but u could find the gold lining in any shit cloud. like eating shrooms and having a spiritual experience. I agree the war on drugs in bullshit. but we simply cant legalize every single persons drug of choice. "meth helps me at work cause i can stay up for 87 hours and never eat" there has to be a line somewhere.
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

brody13
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by badasz32 View Post
      a natural plant... so then its cool to rip rails from the coca plant and shoot heroin from the poppy plant...they are both from natural plants numb nuts.

I dont have anything against smoking, its just not my thing never has been. I agree there are some benefits from pot use. but u could find the gold lining in any shit cloud. like eating shrooms and having a spiritual experience. I agree the war on drugs in bullshit. but we simply cant legalize every single persons drug of choice. "meth helps me at work cause i can stay up for 87 hours and never eat" there has to be a line somewhere.
      I 2nd this...

a-bomb83 is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

lmao. i agree to an extent. the whole "natural" thing is that you grow it, dry it, and smoke it. cocaine and heroin take a degree of manufacturing. still though, as far as pain is concerned, i'd rather have a vicoden than a joint imo.
      Hey, I never saw a skinny bodybuilder before - eat away!
      - Testify

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER A GIRL IS TO GET UNDER ANOTHER ONE

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Marijuana is the natural version you'd see out in the wild. Cocoa and heroin are refined with a chemical process to get the drug out of the plant. A cocoa or poppy plant are essentially useless you have to go through a chemical process to extract and change the plant to get it to become the hard core street drug.

And how does legalizing pot have any correlation with hard street drugs. I can't believe people make that conclusion. The only reason why Marijuana being illegal is misinformation such as this....you can't have pot in the same sentence as meth, heroin, and coke.

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The difference between the coca plant and the poppy plant compared to herb is that you have to alter or manipulate the first 2 to get use from them.
      I have to respectfully disagree with you about the legalization or decriminalization of drugs on the grounds that all you will do by decriminalizing them is save millions of dollars, and clear up the jails of non violent offenders who are serving time for a bag of weed.
      You're not going to see an influx of users if you legalize, it's going to generally be the same people using the same drugs, just not burdening the tax payers with it.
      And if you were to legalize as opposed to decriminalizing you could get a huge amount of money from tax revenue. Not to mention, who's to say what you can and cannot put into your own body. Alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous than a lot of drugs used today, yet they are legal. I speak from experience by the way, not just as an observer. I've used pretty much every drug out there aside from heroin, and I'm fine.(I think)
      But by making drugs illegal all you're doing is costing us millions of dollars if not more, and not stopping people from using the drugs, in fact, by criminalizing them you are making them more dangerous, because there are no safeguards in place. Just my opinion on the matter.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

our state passed it too....i'm looking in too becoming a grower. i dont smoke the shyt, but igots no prob pocketing some coin!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

skinnyman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The local and Fed govmt will defintely benefit from legalizing pot. Just think of the tax revenues that would be generated from sales! You know they would tax the crap out of it

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

I've been a card holder for maby six years or so since they passed proposition 215 up here, big time peace of mind for me as a legit. I dont have to go out on the street and wind up spending lots of cash on somebodys bunk, and I dont have to be on anymore meds than I have to. the thing thats going to be the down fall of this freedom is the greed, and bogus reasons people come up with to be patients (or) caregivers, plus the limits of plants per cardholder. thats what you're seein on tv with people having houses and yards with practally orchards growing, minus the co-ops or donating to another card holder it's against the law to sell marijuana ! so like these dumb s#its in california who let a single cardholder grow a zillion plants there is your problem. so myself I am allowed 17 non budding plants or six in bloom. thats maby a lil over a pound inside, outside I can grow six plants that you could practally hang a tire swing in...really. now the "caregiver" can have up to six patients he-she can grow for ! a really good friend of mine rents a warehouse for just this. I just dont think "anybody" should be awarded a card. If you have cancer or aids/HIV or are looking pretty messed up on an X-ray and maby cant grow for yourself then sure, plus the fact that the limits per person needs to be less. hey, I can grow enough medicine for me and my girlfriend in 10 weeks plus on week or two for cure to last us months. so when you see the shows that are on tv showing all the guns and people getting robbed for their meds, and houses burning down cause every socket has a thousand watts being sucked out of it theres why.
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

^wow! unreal...I guess the electricity bills can get crazy with a houseful of 500 watt bulbs burning twenty four hours a day with fans to keep it cooled down.

Im sure the pharmaceutical companies will do everything in their lobbyists power to stop this until it benefits them. Bastards. The side effects of their drugs are horrific, but they dont care as long as they are making a huge profit.

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I used to be able to smoke an 1/8th in one night, and drive a car straight as an arrow. And my wits and senses were still heightened.
      Try that with a 6 pack.
      Pot is much better and more beneficial than alcohol. I would be one of the folks that votes to legalize it. But I can't see that happening in PA anytime soon. Shlt, we still require a script for syringes here
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

my son will be happy if it happens in nc

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Its about time, they started getting some common sense and started towards legalization. Nothin at all wrong with some bud.