• Join Us!
  • Small collection
  • Small collection
  • Small collection
  • Small collection
  • Small collection
  • Small collection
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Small collection

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Small collection

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Small collection
      • Small collection

• Small collection
      • Small collection
      • Small collection
      • Small collection
      • Small collection
      • Small collection
      of some stuff I got off of animal pak's website some time ago. This is some pretty inspirational stuff IMO. Check it out.......

Sessions of absolute torture? Brothers, they are an irreplaceable rung in the ladder. Here are some things that have helped me in pursuit of my goals and helped me stay in line when I wanted to slip into madness. This is what you must do before you can use all these fancy ass routines you read about every month. This is exactly how I got through those days, nights, weekends, holidays, injuries, and beautiful glorious agony. Stay focused and don’t quit before it all unfolds.

1. Believe in one person: Yourself. Everything flows from that pool.
      2. Don’t be afraid of pain. It will teach you.
      3. Define your surroundings; don’t let them define you.
      4. Don’t be a ****ing *****. Life hurts. So does loneliness, and so does change. But they are all necessary to your growth.
      5. Don’t add extra fat to your diet for calories.
      6. Make things happen. Don’t wait for them.
      7. Lift for gains, not glory. Control your ego and the weight.
      8. Don’t count protein grams from nuts or grains.
      9. Quitting is a habit, as is winning and losing. The second two happen to everyone. The first one should never happen to anyone.
      10. Lead by example. Never become someone you aren’t proud of.

Even when we are at peace, we are at war. The essence of competition lies in our own ability to challenge ourselves and rise to a level of increased stress. To function under stress or strain, to wage war in any sense of the word, is necessary for one to achieve their potential. When times of low energy or diminishing interest arise, smash your mind back into the groove. Only when I am in the midst of pounding reps with weight do I feel myself slipping into total focus. Every set and rep becomes like passing a knife across a sharpening stone, until my blade is razor sharp. I look forward to that feeling in every session; you can feel yourself crushing the barriers in your way. Tap in to the power, but you need have gas money if you’re going to ride. Nothing for nothing. The choice is yours. Take the steps to prepare for war, even at times of peace. When I step outside to go to the gym, the sky is blue. The sun is out and people are happy. For me, the sky is black. It’s raining blood. I see bullets and bombs all around me. There is no shelter here. There will be no shelter until my destiny is fulfilled. I go to the weight room and throw steel. Strength and honor.

Every time some young kid comes up to me with a question, I am reminded of when I first started training. Yeah, I read the magazines and tried hard to differentiate between the real info and the bull****. I was young and didn't know **** from shinola. I remember reading some stuff from the so-called "big boys" of the sport. I can't fully explain my frustration with their attitudes. When they wrote, their condescending tone was enough to make me want to ****in' smash something.

These guys acted like if you couldn't spend 40 hours in the gym each week, get 10 hours of sleep every night (plus a 3 hour nap in the daytime), then you would never amount to anything. The question I had, as many of you probably do, is how do I work? Who pays for all this ****? How do I possibly support the lifestyle of a lazy bum, as they described? The conclusion I soon came to was as follows: You ****in' don't. You don't get to float around acting like a pro when you're not. You don't have to sleep 100 hours a week and take daytime naps and not work and forget about your family.

What you do have to do is start taking your workouts seriously and set serious goals for the immediate as well as the long term future. You also have to do something most people can't do: Think for yourself. Don't be led by one-hit, flash-in-the-pan superstars. In this sport, most powerlifters are a legend in their own minds. Divorce yourself from the idea that there is an easy way to step into this arena. 99% of this life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, you suck... Resist the temptation to quit or make excuses and don't stand on the shoulders of others to shape your image or your body.

My point is simply this: If you want something so bad that you would sell your soul, then there isn't one thing that will stop you... Never believe that the circumstances of your life dictate that you can't become a huge, rampaging, ****ing beast. Instead, use the situation you're in to motivate yourself to become an Animal. Train like someone is gonna' kill your family if you fail. Remember, all we have is what we do in this life... if you're doing nothing, then you're just waiting to die. See you in the arena, fellow warrior.

If you don't have a mental attitude that's as sound as your training, then you might as well stay home and eat doughnuts. You want to know about sacrifice? How about training six days a week no matter what? How about telling that drop-dead gorgeous girl of yours you can't skip training to take her out to dinner? How about sticking to a diet plan? Other than fruit and oatmeal, I haven't eaten carbs in 3 years... no pasta, no rice, no potatoes, nothing. You think you can run with me?

Maybe you should just tell yourself, "Hell, what's one time. I'll do shoulders tomorrow." And that's when it hits you. This is the turning point. You've just taken you first step on the road to nowhere, to that overpopulated town called Mediocrity. You know, the one filled with lardasses, posers, washed-up has-beens... the guys who could have been something but ended up as fat slobs. That where you want to be?

Listen, don't make it easy for your competition. Don't give them excuses to beat you in the gym or on stage. Don't coast and take the straight road. Take the high road, the hard road. Do what the other guy won't do. Commit yourself to the real fight. That fight is in your head. That fight is where most guys run screaming. Nobody rides for free. The price is high, but once you decide you want to pay, the road will be clear as day.

TestRip7 is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Small collection

Nice post. Kite

Disclaimer: Any information that TestRip7 shares is strictly for entertainment and role playing purposes only. TestRip7 is a fictional character and in no way condones the use of any illegal substances or activities otherwise.

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

Default Re: Small collection

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Small collection
      • Small collection

• Small collection
      • Small collection
      • Small collection
      • Small collection
      • Small collection
      • Small collection
      Thats what im talking about !
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (