• Join Us!
  • Samuel L Jackson...
  • Samuel L Jackson...
  • Samuel L Jackson...
  • Samuel L Jackson...
  • Samuel L Jackson...
  • Samuel L Jackson...
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samuel L Jackson...

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Samuel L Jackson...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Samuel L Jackson...
      • Samuel L Jackson...

• Samuel L Jackson...
      • Samuel L Jackson...
      • Samuel L Jackson...
      • Samuel L Jackson...
      • Samuel L Jackson...
      • Samuel L Jackson...
      Was on Leno last night. Jay was asking him if he's into winter sports and he justgives Jay this look and says "no Jay, I'm a black man. We weren't playing winter sports when your people came and captured us. We were running around chasing animal."

First I thought to myself, 'so, you don't like Basketball?' After all, it starts in fall and ends right at the begining of spring, that consititues winter sports to me. Then I thought, this is the kind of thing that African Americans say about what happened during slavery but they never tell the truth about it. We (Americans) never went and captured any Africans. African tribes would kidnap other African tribes and sell them to the English for Bronze and Steel. Then, the English would sell the slaves to America. It just pisses me off when they don't bother to state the facts. They act like America just went over to Africa, landed, and then began capturing Africans. That's total BS. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for Africans turning on Africans in the first place, none of that stuff would have ever happened! Yet, no one wants to talk about that. It's the same thing now as it was then. It's a proven fact taht more African Americans die at the hands of other African Americans. They turned on themselves way back then and are still doing it today, yet, it's the White man who's really keeping them down.

Sorry if you are an African American, but these are the facts and I wish people would just be honest about it! I don't have a racist bone in my body, but I hate it when people don't say it like it is.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Caddyman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Samuel L Jackson...

how do you get from a funny look on sam jacksons face to americans didnt steal africans? hahahahaha your crazy man...

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I've heard him say all sorts of shit, he's as racist as the people he *****es about being racist.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
      how do you get from a funny look on sam jacksons face to americans didnt steal africans? hahahahaha your crazy man...
      That's what he said. Seriously. He said to Jay he doesn't do winter sports and then jumps right into the Africans were captured statement.

Caddyman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

oh crap, ok i didnt understand i thought you spured that.....LMAO!

thats crazy, racist or not, right or wrong, Sam Jackson is a funny/good actor.....

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

Bad assed money making "african american" dont know simple history ? what a uptight racist douche pail....
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      Was on Leno last night. Jay was asking him if he's into winter sports and he justgives Jay this look and says "no Jay, I'm a black man. We weren't playing winter sports when your people came and captured us. We were running around chasing animal."

First I thought to myself, 'so, you don't like Basketball?' After all, it starts in fall and ends right at the begining of spring, that consititues winter sports to me. Then I thought, this is the kind of thing that African Americans say about what happened during slavery but they never tell the truth about it. We (Americans) never went and captured any Africans. African tribes would kidnap other African tribes and sell them to the English for Bronze and Steel. Then, the English would sell the slaves to America. It just pisses me off when they don't bother to state the facts. They act like America just went over to Africa, landed, and then began capturing Africans. That's total BS. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for Africans turning on Africans in the first place, none of that stuff would have ever happened! Yet, no one wants to talk about that. It's the same thing now as it was then. It's a proven fact taht more African Americans die at the hands of other African Americans. They turned on themselves way back then and are still doing it today, yet, it's the White man who's really keeping them down.

Sorry if you are an African American, but these are the facts and I wish people would just be honest about it! I don't have a racist bone in my body, but I hate it when people don't say it like it is.
      good post couldnt say it better myself

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Damn straight Tmann. Here's a something I posted on another thread that is exactly the same complaint you have. Enjoy......................................

I can't stand the double standard this country has, that all other races can make jokes about the white man, but when a white man cracks a black joke he's a racist! So frustrating.

Plus I'm absolutely tired of people thinking I owe them an apology for what my ancestors put their ancestors through. It's such a crock! That's like saying I expect someone's grandma to apologize to me for one of their relatives stealing my car. Why the hell should she apologize for someone elses actions? I'm not my family members, and people are responsible for their own actions.

I think people need to shut their mouths, and thank their lucky stars that true like minded patriots stopped slavery because it was wrong. So why bite the hand that freed you??

Black people don't like to be stereotyped, and for good reason. They shouldn't be! But then they become hypocritical and say that the white man owes them for enslaving their ancestors. Well, last time I checked it was white men that freed them from the white men. So isn't it hypocritical to stereotype the whole white race and say we all owe them an apology?? What if my ancestors were the ones that helped free the slaves?? Should I apologize to them for slavery then?? What should I apologize for if they freed them. They should be thanking me, not asking me for an apology!!

BIGFOST
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Samuel L Jackson...

BIGFOST
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Do you know how long ive been waiting to post that picture BUAHAHA

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

lol

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER View Post
      Damn straight Tmann. Here's a something I posted on another thread that is exactly the same complaint you have. Enjoy......................................

I can't stand the double standard this country has, that all other races can make jokes about the white man, but when a white man cracks a black joke he's a racist! So frustrating.

Plus I'm absolutely tired of people thinking I owe them an apology for what my ancestors put their ancestors through. It's such a crock! That's like saying I expect someone's grandma to apologize to me for one of their relatives stealing my car. Why the hell should she apologize for someone elses actions? I'm not my family members, and people are responsible for their own actions.

I think people need to shut their mouths, and thank their lucky stars that true like minded patriots stopped slavery because it was wrong. So why bite the hand that freed you??

Black people don't like to be stereotyped, and for good reason. They shouldn't be! But then they become hypocritical and say that the white man owes them for enslaving their ancestors. Well, last time I checked it was white men that freed them from the white men. So isn't it hypocritical to stereotype the whole white race and say we all owe them an apology?? What if my ancestors were the ones that helped free the slaves?? Should I apologize to them for slavery then?? What should I apologize for if they freed them. They should be thanking me, not asking me for an apology!!

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
      It was the Africans who began pawning off their own people not "the white man" !!!
      Which is exactly my point. Just think about it....they demand to be called African Americans, but yet, it was because of Africans that their ansestors got sold into slavery in the first place. Why would you want to recognize the very people who betrayed your ancestors?

chaos
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

for the record samual l jackson recently said that the world was going to shit, when you can sue someone for calling you a n****r.

he gets mad points for that

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Samuel L Jackson...