• Join Us!
  • Just joined, and I have a question.
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just joined, and I have a question.

DIMO
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Just joined, and I have a question.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hi everyone, I'am a brand spanking new member. I actually found this site on accident while doing research on gear. Anyways, I have decided to do my first cycle of gear. What do you guys think I should start with. There are so many but so far my research has come up with an 8 week cycle. Sustanon at 250mg/week for 8 weeks, Dbol twice a day for 5 weeks at 20mg, 30mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg and Deca for 8 weeks at 100mg, 200mg, 300mg, 400mg, 400mg, 300mg, 200mg, 100mg. So is this a good cycle give me some advice for I'am still learning. Let me tell you a little about myself. I've been lifting for almost 5 years now, I will be 22 in March. I'm 5'9" and I weigh 195lbs. I have been at this weight for 2 years now. I have been bulking and cutting bulking and cutting forever all natural and I'm stuck. My strength is till going up but at a pace slower than a snail. I do get over 200lbs but when I cut no matter how much protein I take in (this pass summer I was taking 3g/lb), no matter how perfect my diet is or how careful I'am with my traing it all gets stripped away. I have a just finished a cycle of 1-AD a few months ago and it worked wonders on me. I was at 223.5lbs at 15%bf but after three months I'am now 217lbs and I have a feeling I'll stay somewhere around 200-210lbs in another 3 months. So please bro's help me out, my damn:2gunsfiri body is starting to affect me mentally.

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Just joined, and I have a question.

Originally posted by DIMO
      Sustanon at 250mg/week for 8 weeks
      Welcome....

Sust. isnt a very good entry cycle for newbies. Manipulating the doses, timing of shots is more advanced for newbies. I would go with a standard test. Cyp or Enth.

Dbol twice a day for 5 weeks at 20mg, 30mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg
      No need to taper dbol. Go with 25 or 30mg ED for 4 weeks. Its a 17AA, meaning its not too healthy on the ol liver, so run it only long enough to kick start your gains, then cut it off.

and Deca for 8 weeks at 100mg, 200mg, 300mg, 400mg, 400mg, 300mg, 200mg, 100mg.
      In my opinion, Deca isnt a very good entry hormone to use either. EQ is more 'friendly' with comparable gains, not to mention its a bit easier to find, and less sides. No need to taper it either.

I've been lifting for almost 5 years now, I will be 22 in March. I'm 5'9" and I weigh 195lbs. I have been at this weight for 2 years now. I have been bulking and cutting bulking and cutting forever all natural and I'm stuck.
      Are you really stuck? 5 years training isnt that long and at 22, you're still new to the game. Whats your nutrition like? Sleep? Supplement use? Whats your training routine like? Goals?

If indeed you want to do an AAS Cycle, you're a prime candidate for the classic, proven everytime cycle....

Weeks 1-4: 30mg ED dianabol
      Weeks 1-10: 500mgs Week Test Enth.
      Weeks 1-10: 400mg Week EQ

*Post cycle: Clomid & HCG and Novladex on hand in case of gyno.

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

just what YellowJacket said

welcome bro

Drenten
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

IMO 250mg a week of test is too little, even for a newbie, and I don’t like the idea of using Sustanon on a once a week basis because the fast acting component of it requires more frequent injections to keep blood levels stable. Enanthate would probably be a better choice or use the Sustanon at least twice weekly.

Also, the pyramiding cycle has pretty much gone the way of the dinosaur. Where have you been researching?

You’re very young; there’s no need to be in a rush. Stick around the board and take your time researching things…knowledge is power.

iced
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i would go with a 2 compund cycle to start with. I would suggest

Test Eth. or Cyp 400mg/week 1-10
      Deca 400mg/week 1-10

or

Test Eth. or Cyp 400mg/week 1-10
      Dbol 30mg/ed 1-6

PinCushion is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 399
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey, welcome to the board! First off I think you seem to be ready to enter the dark side. One thing though, keep researching bro. Knowledge IS power like said above. One thing I would suggest to you is for this first cycle, keep it low. No sense in fatiguing your receptors so much on your first cycle. I'd say try something very basic, and low for your first cycle...something like this:

Week 1 - 4: 30mg/day of DBol
      Week 1 - 10: 500mg/week of test
      ALWAYS have Nolva handy for gyno....3 weeks after your last shot, start Clomid therapy, run it like this:

Day 1: 300mg
      Next 10 Days: 100mg/day
      Next 10 Days: 50mg/day

But you definately need to do some more research. Stick around here, search, look around, ask questions. I'm sure you'll love the board, and you'll learn so much so fast.
      I bend but I do not break.

DIMO
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for the replies everyone. For sure I'm still going to do research on everything I'm in no hurry. Yes I have been stuck for that long and it pisses me off. Even though I'm pretty light I would like to think I'm a strong guy. I lift as of right now at 217lbs bench is 315x5 for 3, deadlifts is 405x5 for 3, and my squat is 365x8 for 3

furldiggity
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i am in week 5 of my first cycle, I'm 21 and had the chance to run decca and dbol along with my test, but decided to hold off on that for later (maybe).

I am convinced that i would not have gained any more quality muscle than what i have so far, I am up 22lbs already and gettin strong as hell.
      I would suggest 500mg/week 1-10, enanthate or cypionate, I might throw in some of this fina 7-11 to harden up, I know i would not have gained a whole lot more with the extra decca and dbol, for a newbie 500mg/week is a very very healthy dose and your gains will be phenomenal.

But Hell, if you really want everyone to know your on roids, go for the freakin gold, in my personal case i weighed the costs, gains, and potential sides from dbol and do not regret it at all.
      P.S. all i owe all this weight to Fitness Geared...(and slin and juicey juice) I hope i dont get addicted he he he.

LOCO is offline VET
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 102
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

dimo that's exactly how i did my 1st cycle (except the sust).. exactly same dosages too. and it worked out fine for me.. i gained 20 and kept like 14lb...
      however now if i could go back and change something about it, i would have added test to the cycle (enanth. or cypio)...
      (watch out for gyno. it got me pretty bad on that 1st cycle)

DIMO
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I love this forum. I've learned more in one day as a new member than all the reasearch I have done thus far. Again thanks for the helpful replies.

hummerluv is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 181
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

welcome ...what r your goals?

DIMO
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Right now my goal is to end being a ripped 200lbs. Even though I'am 217lbs 15%bf as of now thanks to the 1-ad cycle I did, I believe my weight will settle around 200-210lbs. So when cutting I 'll probably end up below 200lbs. Luckily I have retained most of the strength gains from the 1-ad. So currently I would like to add some more mass w/ some help and then cut. So far I have been reading that 30lbs increase is normal, if I can keep at least 20lbs of that I will reach my goal and be very happy. Yellow Jacket suggested this cycle, I think I'm gonna give it a try

What does ED stand for?

Weeks 1-10: 500mgs Week Test Enanthate

Does EQ stand for equipoise?

With this cycle what should I do post cycle. There seems to be alot of different views on this. But it seems clomid therapy is universal so I will get some of that what else do I need and at what dosage to get my nat. test. production going and restore equilibrium in the body...

PinCushion is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 399
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by DIMO

What does ED stand for?

Weeks 1-10: 500mgs Week Test Enanthate

Does EQ stand for equipoise?

With this cycle what should I do post cycle. There seems to be alot of different views on this. But it seems clomid therapy is universal so I will get some of that what else do I need and at what dosage to get my nat. test. production going and restore equilibrium in the body...
      ED stands for "every day" you might see "eod" for "every other day" and so on....

Yes, EQ stands for equipose...

Clomid is a good choice for post cycle recovery. When you start the Clomid depends on the half life of what you are taking. For this cycle you would start Clomid three weeks after your last injection (you will probably be shooting the test and eq together in one shot....two shots/week) Clomid will run as follows:

Day 1: 300mg
      Day 2 - 11: 100mg/day
      Day 12 - 21: 50mg/day
      I bend but I do not break.

superchicken is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i wish all newbies were as intellingent as this one. it would make it much easier for us

34pumped
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

hey bro ..welcome to the board!!man just do alot of research on this board and ask your questions. these bros will help you. they helped me more than the damn guys in the gym who already take this shit!!!!just goes to show how many people take this stuff and are lost. but anyway i had been lifting hard for a few years and had gotten plateued as well and i decided to take as and this is my first cycle as well going on 3 and a half weeks and have already increased in strength and weight . and all im taking is 400 mg a week cyp.