Same old crap!

I've noticed that the participation level has started to drop around here. I have also noticed that the damn DRAMA has returned and I'm sick of it. When I first joined here I heard about how bad things used to be. I never asked what happened. I also know that some type of DRAMA (again, I didn't ask) recently caused the seperation of a lot more people. Well, it's getting old! Name calling, and I'm not talking about joking, I'm talking about the insults are direct violations of the board rules. NO FLAMING! End of discussion.

Now, on another note, we have a nominal number of women who post here because the way they are treated. FITNESSGEARED.COM is a priveledge. Having access to our members is a priveledge. AND having women members is a priveledge. And I, for one, am getting tired of people abusing these priviledges. I'm tired of memebers getting flamed on open boards. If you have a problem, take it to PM. I'm tired of members not taking the time to actually read the rules and respect them. And most of all, I'm tired of women members feeling like they are here for entertainment. Some of these women have forgotten more than some of us men know. But yet they are being treated like they are stupid little girls who know nothing. Don't be nieve, there are brilliant women on this board and if you take the time to pick their brains, yours might actually getting bigger.

This is the last time I post anything like this. From here on it's automatic ban! If you aren't sure about something you want to write, that's probably a good indication you shouldn't write it.

T-Man