• Join Us!
  • VERY HURT BIG TIME
  • VERY HURT BIG TIME
  • VERY HURT BIG TIME
  • VERY HURT BIG TIME
  • VERY HURT BIG TIME
  • VERY HURT BIG TIME
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VERY HURT BIG TIME

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Unhappy VERY HURT BIG TIME

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME

• VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      ok, dunno how to start, expect i'am depressed as fcuk, feeling tight hearted, broken heart, and waht have u, once again it is all about a girl. i was dating this girl, she was teh perfect girl from manners to beauty to everything about her, but last night SHE ENDED UP WT ME COZ OF HER FATHER, SINCE I'AM NOT MUSLIM LIKE HER, I'AM LEBANEASE CHRISTIAN AND SHE IS HALF GERMAN HALF LEBANESE, WE were both in love like crazy i mean crazy. her father found last night that i was christian and hell broke loose, she called me over the phone and she sounded a bit different and didn't know what was going on at first, and then i heard in the back ground her dad cussing in arabic about christianity and so forth and since she was born here and doesn't speak arabic she didn't know what a fuck her fathr was saying but it was mean shit, and he made her call her ex and get back wt him as long as he is muslims, he could be rich, poor, handicap, what ever, but as long as he is muslim the father is happy, and then she told me she is to visit her family in kuwait for 2 months and she is leaving in 2 weeks and her cell is going to get changed and was crying and told don't ever change ur cell and so forth.
      it really broke my heart coz of fucking religion DUNNO WHY CAN'T ALL GET ALONG, I'AM Not rascit or anything, i loved her for who she was and didn't care if she is jew, muslim, christ, and so forth even though beleive me guys i have a lot of *****es on the side but i don't care about them it is hard to find some1 like her, we never cheated on each other or anything but when i heard the news last night man, i felt like i was balcking out and shit and felt very weird, dunno what to do, sucksssssssssssssss

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ohhh by the way, ever girl that i fall for, i find out that she is muslims, damn what a bad luck i have .

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Wow, Mike i don't know what to say on this? First off, what nationale is the father. You say he speaks arabic, but is sending her to Kuwait? I know it is middle east, but i need to know exactly what nationale, also the mother i take is german?? Anyway, it would all depend on how much you love this one and how serious you are about her. How old is she and what are her exact feelings for you? Are they true, and can her mind be changed by her parents?? First off you need to get in contact with her to find out her status and if she is will to put some effort into this. I know it may be hard on you but if you really love this one you may have to change your religion, at least to satisfy her father. I have heard of drastic measure taken with fathers and their daughter who are arabic. They can also have them killed if they go against their wishes, especially if being sent back, you may never hear from again! You must decide if it is worth you making the changes needed, because where they come from the man is the domanant and what ever says goes. Trust me, he can not be changed. You will have to play the game and even go to Muslim church. Are you ready for that?? They are not same as the western world. You have to make very sure you can do this or you may be putting her life in danger. You will then have to contact her father and tell your intentions, changing of faith and that you respect and fully understand and respect his path in which he believes.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

BEEN THERE BIG MIKE DATED A GREEK GIRL WE HAD TO SNEAK AROUND ALL THE TIME I GOT TIRED OF IT AND HAD TO END IT EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER.HER FAMILY WOULD NEVER EXCEPT HER NOT DATING OR MARRYING A GREEK.IT DOES SUCK AND HURTS REALLY BAD. BUT TRY AND STAY STRONG TALK ABOUT IT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND FG FAMILY HERE.. TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS MY FRIEND
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

mcik, her mom is german and her dad is lebanese, if she goes againsther father, either tehy will dishonest her or get her killed like u said, i do love her sooooooooooooo much, but there is no way in hell i'am going to change my religion, my paretns will not alk 2 me and not willin to loose my paretns for her, even though i'am in love wt her but my paretns comes first, they are teh only who is going to be by myside if something happens to me or anything, if u know what i'am saying. my paretns told me if i wanna convert go ahead but we ll not talk 2 u, and that the girl should follow teh man, but then on the other hand i can't do nothing beleive me nothing, and she is going to get send to kuwait to see her cousin, they just lives there.
      man, fucking lost as hell, father will not talk to me on his dead body and she told me to stop callin her too, she is soo hurt and was crying for a long time on the phone too, and don't want to cause her any more prob or stress.
      she is 26 and told me i got to follow my father other wise he won't be happy and she fears me a lot

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks fuzo u are right , time will heals all teh wounds my last fiance got killed some drunk dude ran her over and i only shared wt MICK G and he helped me out a lot and went through some rough times, it is has been now 3 years, she will enver be forgotten but i suffered for 3 years of all kind of shit, but then i moved on, but was very hard

JaclynLloyd is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 409
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree with FUZO.....it will take time and probably lots of it.....but as cliche' as it seems - it is so true - everything happens for a reason and something better must be waiting for you.....it may not happen for a long long time or it may happen soon but just be patient and use the time to better yourself so that when the time comes.....you'll have that much more to offer "the one"
      GO GATORS!!!

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Sorry to hear Mike. Looks like you have no choice, but to remain on your own. This is very bittersweet, but like FUZO said "Time heals all wounds". Yes, it is good to talk to ppl on this, as it will help you in healing. The hurt will suck for a while, but like everthing in life, it will start subsiding in time and later you will find another. If you can get over the death of a close mate, you can make it through anything Mike. Try to keep busy, go out and be optimistic. Oh, and next time you meet a girl, make sure she is not Muslim lol.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thank u jacklylloyd, i apprecaite ur support and u are right offer the best for teh right one

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yes mick like i told u in teh pm that what i will be doing, i have no choice, life sucks , sometime u have good time and sometime very bad, life goes on...........................

Cpt. Caveman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Dude . . . hope you don't mind me stickin my $.02 in here . . .
      You seem like a sincere guy . . . one who isn't afraid to love . . . that is cool . . .that is truly manly because everytime you do it you make yourself vulnerable to be hurt, taken advantage of, ect. Anyway . . .don't change because you have to realize that this did not happen because of anything that you did. It is the product of circumstances that were enacted before either of you were ever even born. You mentioned that you are a Christian . . . well that is cool man . . .so with that in mind I say this to you . . . God is there for you but He knows what is best and the the best for you is yet to come. Maybe he is preparing someone for you that will complete you in the right way? Maybe you think I am full of crap too . . but hey man . . just trying to help you see this in another way. Peace bro!
      Cavie

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

not really cavie, u make sence thanks for teh support bro.
      big mike

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

stay strong brother, you just gotta stay busy, use the extra time in a good way, like more hours in the gym. you just gotta stay busy bro. the worst thing you can do is sit around and think and feel sorry for yourself. Sometimes in the game of life you get delt shitty cards, but dont fold bro because ever hand could be a winner. you just gotta make the best of this situation. i know it sucks right now, but just hang in there, things will get better. this is just an opertunity to find a girl that will be even better for you. Bro it can't rain all the time.
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

THE JUICE MAN is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 181
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i wish this world was fucking united as one. All this religion shit sux, why cant we all get along.

Cpt. Caveman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME

• VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      • VERY HURT BIG TIME
      Originally posted by THE JUICE MAN
      i wish this world was fucking united as one. All this religion shit sux, why cant we all get along.
      Juice . . . I hear ya on that one brotha! People tearing one another up in the name of their religion sux. The IRON doesn't care if you are Muslim or Christian . . . it just wants to cave in your head or tear your arm off at the elbow if you'll let it. I think someday I'll start a church and I'll call it the IRON Church!
      hehehehe! Y' know thew cool thing about lifting is that we are all united in some way. The world could learn alot from the gym rats!
      BTW . . . just got back from a KILLER workout. I puked! I puked! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!