Hey bros....
Just wanted to vent a little frustration over an order that I made with Researchkits.com
I ordered some Tamoxifen Citrate from them 17 days ago. Also, before I ordered it was indicated that it was "In Stock". And $70 for a bottle. Now.....today is August 6th and I still have not received it and won't for at least a couple more days if I'm lucky AND this is the part that gets me....the price has been reduced to $50...... I e-mailed them today and they said it just came in and my order would go out today (second time of e-mails promising it would go out "today"....Got one on Aug 1st saying it would be shipped also when it arrived that day). However they did not acknowledge my comment about the price reduction. I hinted that I'd be happy if they were to "make things right" by including something else with my order or whatever for free. Anyway....I realize this isn't WalMart shopping and items bought before a sale can't be returned for a refund difference of the new sale price but......................whatever....I'm sure they have 10 happy customers for each one of me but my luck just sucks on this kind of stuff I guess more often than the odds should show. If they "make things right", I will retract my statements.

Also....funny ha ha on me.....I ordered from getpinz (Never had a problem before) not long ago and they sent me 25ga 1" pins w/syringe instead of the 23ga 1" pins I ordered. It really takes forever to draw out juice with a 25ga pin. Problem is I deleted the e-mails with the order # and now I'm SOL.