ok, so i am one of the world's worst people for keeping my info updated. so i changed phone numbers earlier in the year and didnt contract the wounded warriors program. well guess who tracked me down and got ahold of me to check on me to see how i was doing and if i needed anything? they sure did and i have no idea how but they did. any way seeing their commercials and the ones for shriner's hospitals got me thinking. (you people that bash the wwp because their ceo makes 2% of their donations can go fuck yourselves because you should research stuff before putting them on blast for making a living) why on earth do these organizations need to ask for donations to help out children and people that where hurt severely serving their country? why is our government not covering these things? we piss away billions of dollars on stuff that doesnt even exist, we pay senators and congressman god awful amounts of money yet we cant fund organizations that handle these things. when i say fund i am saying they should be fully covered and have an unlimited supervised and accountable budget.

now i realize that we have the va system and with my injuries i have full free medical care from the va. all my needs are supposed to be taken care of if needed, the whole 9 yards. you want to know how many times i have been contacted by the va to check on my welfare and to see if i need anything? never, not one freaking time. if i need something and i call them regardless of the time of day i am looking at a minimum of a 20-45 minute wait on the phone to talk to someone. 3-4 months for an appointment to be seen and longer for specialty care on top of me being a tier 1 patient(that's the highest you can be). like i said and i appologize for the rant but this is a prime example of waste that could be used and used effectively by another organization. all you liberals that want free shit for everyone, i am more than willing to share my va health care with you for 6 months, hell i will throw my dental coverage in there as well. my first appointment for dental took 18 months.

if someone can point out where i am wrong or what can be done to fix this crap, then let's get it started. this is pathetic and i am not even that messed up