• Join Us!
  • 2 Suspects Killed After Police Chase !!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 2 Suspects Killed After Police Chase !!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Torres is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 862
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Livin The Jacked Life

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Default 2 Suspects Killed After Police Chase !!!

The 2 suspects that killed 2 police officers, 1 a veteran, the other a rookie , were killed after a police chase .
      Police emptied over 50 shots into the car killing both a male and female.
      Well this morning I'm looking at the news and there's protests about the shootings of these 2 ??????????
      Family members complaing and crying and saying it wasn't justified ???????
      Well is the killing of 2 officers justified ? Why aren't there protests about the officers that were killed ? Why aren't the family's of the officers protesting ?
      So it's okay to kill 2 people who we expect to help us when we need them but we're supposed to baby cop killers ???
      WTF is this world coming too.
      I'm sorry but if u kill some1 close to me , I'm gonna make sure I put a bullet in ur head , fuck reasoning !!!
      People need to wake up and realize it's not ALWAYS police brutality , there are situations where these things happen and they're justified !!!
      Give me a fuckin break people !!! As a takin of a life is never okay and I understand people were lost , THEY KILLED 2 POLICE OFFICERS , what did u think was gonna happen ? They were gonna be taken to jail, be fed and clothed w/ my tax money , and think it's alright to kill police officers ???
      I SAY FUCK OFF !!!
      I'm not for or against cops , I just think this thing that cops just kill people for fun is getting out of hand . People are making it an excuse to be on TV , riot and loot , start sueing , and all for son wrong fucked up reasons !!!
      RANT OVER !!!

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: 2 Suspects Killed After Police Chase !!!

I won't even get started with this subject but all I can say is there is a good and bad in every profession. The media sux, plain and simple
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

i tend to lean towards the cops side. yeah there are turd cops but guys like darren wilson were probably real good cops and stand up guys.

our administration has created an environment in which all people but especially 1 particular demographic cry any time a scumbag criminal is shot.

let's look to our Latino brothers and sisters. you do not see these folk getting shot by cops. they comply when told to get down and follow instructions. they do not have a defiant attitude where they end up in a scuffle which escalates to a life and death situation.

yeah people of all colors get shot, in fact, more white folk are killed by cops than any other race, but for the most part people say......"well damn he was fighting the cop or would not put down the knife ect, he had it coming"

i am no racist. i am just articulating my observations. I could never understand what it is like to be black or brown ect. so this is a white man's perspective.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      i tend to lean towards the cops side. yeah there are turd cops but guys like darren wilson were probably real good cops and stand up guys.

our administration has created an environment in which all people but especially 1 particular demographic cry any time a scumbag criminal is shot.

let's look to our Latino brothers and sisters. you do not see these folk getting shot by cops. they comply when told to get down and follow instructions. they do not have a defiant attitude where they end up in a scuffle which escalates to a life and death situation.

yeah people of all colors get shot, in fact, more white folk are killed by cops than any other race, but for the most part people say......"well damn he was fighting the cop or would not put down the knife ect, he had it coming"

i am no racist. i am just articulating my observations. I could never understand what it is like to be black or brown ect. so this is a white man's perspective.
      very good point but i will also point out that it isnt just minorities that will be scrutinized by cops. the bald white dude covered in tats is going to get the same attention as a black gangster wearing gang colors. or the white dude standing on a corner loitering in a high drug area. if you are in a high crime area/high drug traffic area you are going to be profiled and most likely to be contacted by the popo. that isnt racism at all that's actually them doing their jobs.

also on these cops putting 50 rounds into the vehicle. that is completely normal during a gun fight even though their was no return fire. i am pretty well trained got into a quick scuffle and thought i only fired 3-5 rounds myself and ended up firing 20 + without realizing it during the adrenal rush of close contact. so again the media and lawyers are complete idiots and just stoke the fire on issues that shouldnt be issues. dont want to get shot by the po, then dont run and comply with their commands. if they do something illegal or wrong when they handle you then get you a good pit bull lawyer and sue. it is a win win across the board
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      very good point but i will also point out that it isnt just minorities that will be scrutinized by cops. the bald white dude covered in tats is going to get the same attention as a black gangster wearing gang colors. or the white dude standing on a corner loitering in a high drug area. if you are in a high crime area/high drug traffic area you are going to be profiled and most likely to be contacted by the popo. that isnt racism at all that's actually them doing their jobs.

also on these cops putting 50 rounds into the vehicle. that is completely normal during a gun fight even though their was no return fire. i am pretty well trained got into a quick scuffle and thought i only fired 3-5 rounds myself and ended up firing 20 + without realizing it during the adrenal rush of close contact. so again the media and lawyers are complete idiots and just stoke the fire on issues that shouldnt be issues. dont want to get shot by the po, then dont run and comply with their commands. if they do something illegal or wrong when they handle you then get you a good pit bull lawyer and sue. it is a win win across the board
      valid points, i was the dude with long hair, tats and looked for sure like i was up to no good in the 80s. and i did get pulled over a lot in my car, especially in nicer neighborhoods. But once the cops spoke to me and i had my DL and insurance and i was respectful they just let me go with no drama.

when i cut my hair short and got a decent car not a white trash junker with the muffler cut off and big back tires i stopped getting pulled over.

there is a reason why dudes with neck tattoos and dreadlocks or shaved heads get more attention. call it profiling if you wish but you do not see the clean cut guy in dockers driving a late model acura get much attention. it is all about percentages. look in just about any jail custody report.

i am not saying this is right or wrong but i do get it.

and adrenaline does play a huge role in use of force. i did some force on force training recently. the "bad guy" had a knife and I had a G17 with UTM sims. when he came at me i shot him in the chest, the top of the head as he fell and in the back when he hit the ground.

do not remember doing it. i fired half a mag and he had paint marks in front, on top and in back of his protective gear.

can you imagine if you were a cop and your life was really on the line?
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Once the police are rendered useless, then bringing in troops for martial law will be the only solution.