• Join Us!
  • I Just Got Out Of Jail !!!!!!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Just Got Out Of Jail !!!!!!!

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Angry I Just Got Out Of Jail !!!!!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ok, so I lied about it....

Here's my real reason as to why I wanted ALL of you to read this thread. Well as some of you know, I plan on doing a hefty cycle coming up in a couple of months, June to be exact. Well when I 1st started this thread ALL of you put your 2 cents in and I was really glad you ALL did, some said "too much", some said "good cycle" and so on. Well before that thread was made I've never been told to "calm my shit" by no one, by no means do I consider myself BETTER than any of you nor anyone that I know, am I confident? YES I AM. Am I going to let myself someone talk shit to me, HELL NO. I'm probably one of the coolest motherfkr anyone can ever meet, I have 100's of friends to prove it and any of them would bend backwards for me as I would do for them. Well, I get on this board(only one too, by choice, none other)every single f"ing day because I enjoy it, plain and simple. Well the other day I got a PM from a mod and said that he was getting complains about me being some "hot shit" or whatever. Well If anyone has complaints about me, PM me and don't be a little baby about it. I've had my issues with some of you and if I'm not mistaken, I've rectified the situation pretty fast, you know who you are
      Well ever since that thread was started and flames got out of hand, which I could give 2 shits for the jackasses who started it, members have been "complaining" about me, WHATEVER. If you have an issue with me, PM me, I'm a grown ass man like the rest of you(well some, not all). So I will "calm my shit", whatever that's supposed to mean and for those of you who still don't like me, well I'm not going to change, this is me. For those of you who I BS with all the time, well it's still on baby And if those of you who complained about me still can't grown ass men/women about it, well so be it.

LOCO is offline VET
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 102
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

hey kid need some backup?

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      the mod that warned him was me. i never told him to "calm his shit", i told him to calm down a little because some people on the anabolic forum were complaining about the flames. alot of people thought it was you rado who started the flames. i even went to bat for you sticking up for you while you were getting flamed on elite. so don't sit here and act like you got a problem with me. i have always been good to you, hell i gave you your current source. keep pushing me bro.

you obviously took it the wrong way kid. I never said your an asshole, all I wanted to say was that becuase of that thread you PM'd me about members complaining about me, well I never started the flame war, AND YES YOU DID DEFEND ME AT EF. I've never had a problem(well maybe in the begining when you couldn't get over that "kid" shit)you, I just had to get this off my chest, adn it was NOT intended to be low blow to you nor anyone either, and yes you did give me A VERY GOOD AND RELIABLE SOURCE you sexy beast you, oh shit I almost forgot my point

So don't get all huffy with me *****:p your still my boy, but you do piss me of at times.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bump for more responses.

##spiderbaby##
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Whats to say? Some people on the internet get jacked up over assumed intent. Some see sarsacm but most dont in the written word, thank god for smileys!

Anyhow I wouldnt sweat it, let complainers complain. Its probably the way you write. I believe you to be a decent guy with some weirdo grammer so I dont read anything into what you are saying other than honesty and wanting to help out. Others are going to take you being upfront with them as flaming. Fuck it all, I dont dislike anyone on the board with one exception but he has maybe 50 posts and I havnt seen him around here lately. Point is he probably is a good guy with a weird sense of humor, I cant tell, its the internet.

Dont sweat it.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i just want to say if you have a problem with someone do not flame on the open board. that is why there is PM's and email.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by ##spiderbaby##
      Whats to say? Some people on the internet get jacked up over assumed intent. Some see sarsacm but most dont in the written word, thank god for smileys!

Anyhow I wouldnt sweat it, let complainers complain. Its probably the way you write. I believe you to be a decent guy with some weirdo grammer so I dont read anything into what you are saying other than honesty and wanting to help out. Others are going to take you being upfront with them as flaming. Fuck it all, I dont dislike anyone on the board with one exception but he has maybe 50 posts and I havnt seen him around here lately. Point is he probably is a good guy with a weird sense of humor, I cant tell, its the internet.

Dont sweat it.

thanks kid. I appreciate the feedback.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by bigjim33
      i just want to say if you have a problem with someone do not flame on the open board. that is why there is PM's and email.
      yea but I never did start the flaming at all. What I'm trying to say is that even though bouncer was just doing his job, that never would of happen if it wasn't for "some" members, that's all.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by rado
      yea but I never did start the flaming at all. What I'm trying to say is that even though bouncer was just doing his job, that never would of happen if it wasn't for "some" members, that's all.
      bro i never said you started it. my statement was just for general reference for everyone!

CanadianJuicer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I don't post all that often so maybe I'm the wrong one to comment rado, but I've read a lot of your posts and you come off sarcastic which I appreciate casue I'm the same way. The way I see it is if you are slow enough not to get sarcasm, at least take the time to clerify, rather than cry like a little bit*h to mommy and daddy!

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think you're an ass hole bro ...

J/K Bro ... just hate to see a serious thread on here ...

##spiderbaby##
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'm going to post a picture that is funny but really its not. Nobody freak out or anything.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ok, what is it??????

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by CJWolf
      I think you're an ass hole bro ...

J/K Bro ... just hate to see a serious thread on here ...

you had me going for a minute kid...LOL...

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!