• Join Us!
  • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
  • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
  • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
  • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
  • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
  • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

• BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS RIGHT? I MEAN WHAT REALLY DOES THE COMMON MAN HAVE OWNING ONE? DOES IT MAKE IT SAFER BANNING THEM FROM THE PUBLIC? SHOULD ONLY THE MILITARY HAVE THEM?

DISCUSS?

O2
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

exphys88 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 114
      Overall activity: 19.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Does it make us safer is the question. I'd think criminals would still find a way to get them.

I'm not a huge gun guy but it seems logical that banning guns isn't going to stop people from getting them, just as making drugs illegal doesn't stop people from getting them.

It's our society, not guns.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

here is my take: just because you take guns away be it high powered, high capacity, assault, shotguns or what have you isnt going to impact the method to mass violence. contrary to the stupid average sheeple that has all the faith in big brother doing the right thing you can stroll into any major city and beat the streets and find damn near whatever you want for the right price. so to take them away and think it is going to have an impact is both nieve and stupid. let's look at the cities and states with the strictest gun control. uh they have the highest crime rates even with the bans in effect. now if i am a bugler or home invader am i going to think twice about making entry in a home that has people in it that is possibly armed or am i go to go after the weaker unarmed family? not hard to figure out. break into my home when i am in there and see what happens. take a look at the mall shooting that just happened. most likely stopped by a ccp carrying individual that presented his weapon and didnt take a shot because of innocent people in the back ground. this individual was trained properly and did the right thing. could he have possibly taken the shooter down when he got a good clear shot? hell yeah he could. more people need to attend proper training and exercise their right to carry. this would prevent a lot of these crimes from happening. quick story from a lady i am friends with. her sister is a die hard homosexual liberal (not trying to offend anyone but setting the tone), she stated that had the principle and faculty been armed in that school then this incident could have been stopped before it went as far as it did. now with that said i did teach various firearms course from the low end beginer and kids to special ops at the highest level. within 5-10 day courses you can take the average to below average shooter to be tactically and techniqually proficient with 99% of people. this would be my suggestion to the government. train these people to defend themselves and the kids in their care because 1-3 pso are not enough and police response just isnt fast enough to react to these types of situations.
      Last edited by guns01; 12-17-2012 at 11:29 AM.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What will banning guns really do?? Will it keep corrupt politicians from putting them into the hands of drug dealers and gang bangers? Will it keep the already over 300 million guns on the streets now disappear?

On the same note has the law against drugs stopped their use from running rampant???

The simple answer and time proven answer is.......NO,making something illegal WILL NOT STOP PEOPLE FRON GETTING THEIR HANDS ON THEM! PERIOD!! Whether its drugs or alcohol,or cigarettes,or guns or anything else that we put laws on.Remember a lock only keeps the honest man honest.The criminal will get it either way!

What anyone against these things only thinks of is keeping these sort of tragedies from happening but they are thinking with their emotions,not their logic.Understandable but misplaced.NO law has kept anyone from doing ANYTHING that they put in their mind to do! Again,the average citizen that may get tempted into doing something for fear of legal repurcussions may decide against it because of the law but a criminal mind does not think that way.And in a case like this school shooting,a mind that is obviously not working properly.Thats like telling a person who wants to kill themselves that its illegal!! If you get to that point in your life do you really thing a "legal" issue will even come into play??

Bottom line with guns and anything else,is education.Teaching our kids right and wrong and the consequences of doing something.Having them grow up knowing about these things and not hiding them from them.Also,like ive said before,we this country needs to get back to basic family values and the love of each other.A family bond not only for who is in your home but for others in your community.This of course all starts IN THE HOME!

There are many successful "career" people in the world but how many successful homes are there today? How many successful marriages? Ask yourself these questions and look at you and yours and think of ways to spend more quality time together.Even if you think your family is good,can you not make an effort ot make it even better? Get involved in your kids lives and the people they interact with daily.Teachers,neighbors,friends,etc.Get to know these people and have a relationship with them where you can discuss your kids with them.Make it clear that they have your permission to watch over your kids and to inform you of anything that they fell is out of the ordinary or even just questionable to them and you do the same for their kids.Its all about being in touch with them and being a PART of their lives and not just letting them and their friends raise them.Show them love always and discipline them when needed but do so in a loving way and explain to htem why they are being disciplined.

Anyway,no making assualt weapons will not solve any problem in this country or any other.Especially with the slap on the wrist laws we have in place.You get worse punishment for not paying uncle sam his outrageous taxes than you do for drug dealing or murder so what punishment would we make for this first of all and second of all,the criminals will still get and have all the fire power they want or need.Too many people getting paid off not to let it happen.

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 0%
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

• BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      • BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS
      What difference does it make what they ban ? When Hillary Clinton did the "Moms against guns march" It was a f*ing joke seeing her marching through town with her band of soccer moms fists in the air surounded by secret service agents,..what where they packing rape whistles and mace ? The chump that did the shootings here at the mall only shot three people with his high round assault rifle. What if he had a 1022 or a pistol with 10 rounds or so ? These animals who pull s#it like this are f*cked up in the head to begin with, this a$$hole here lost his chance to join the Marines, the sandwich shop he worked at was being sold and his girlfriend dumped him,..so why do kids nowadays pull stuff like this is the question ? We all had problems growing up right ? so why is it so hard for kids nowadays ? By the way, the same day of the school shooting a teacher in Portland found a pistol and ammo in some kids backpack ! if they cant their hands on a gun what then ?
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (