• Join Us!
  • Insulin Hunger & some incessant ranting.
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Insulin Hunger & some incessant ranting.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Insulin Hunger & some incessant ranting.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

man, ~5 hours post insulin admistration and post w/o drink (phosphagen XT, 80 grams sugar plus 40 grams whey) i get the most massive hunger and shakes! i also take two servings amino fuel liquid preworkout (30 protein 22 carbs) and 2 hrs after the phosphagen/whey drink i take a twinlab mass fuel drink (100 carbs maltodextrin and 50 grams long acting proteins like casein). but the hunger still hits at 2:30-2:45 every day (i finish w/o at ~10:00am and do the insulin then, and the phosphagen like 10 minutes or so after). i suppose this is normal right? its the same thing three days in a row now, like i MUST eat or i will die (even after taking in over 200 carbs in the 5 hours previous). well not literally die, but you know. any of you get this type of reaction. also, providing the w/o is intense and all.....taking in all these carbs post w/o within 5 hrs is not going to affect fat gain much if i got my facts straight, right?. oh yeah, for that 5 hr post meal i eat a pint of steamed chicken/broccoli and a 1/2 pint white rice with a coke and usually a uturn bar or some type of candy bar like caramello and all. other day i ate 9 of those atkins peanut butter cups....pretty good shit! might throw down something else too. i'm on 2iu GH ED, 50mcg T3 ED, 500mg test (EW), 35mg winny ED (or 500mg EQ EW and oral fina pellets ED depending on segment of cycle), 40mg nolva, few other things along with the 8iu insulin (humulin R) post w/o. this little ***** told me i looked good but i had a gut yesterday even though its not that bad at all, i got veins all over my arms and delts, and got upper abs....just got a nice big lump on each side of the lower abs. so i am paranoid about getting too fat. i hope keeping carbs mainly to after w/o and used with insulin...as well as using T3 and GH (and test/EQ/winny for that matter)....i can keep from getting fat. what you guys think? am i gonna get fat or not? lol.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i am up to 20 iu humalog ed in the am with 400-500 grms of carbs ed 1250mg sust a week 6 iu gh ed and 600 eq a week have put on very little bf but all my carbs are before 3:00 pm

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by jack hust
      i am up to 20 iu humalog ed in the am with 400-500 grms of carbs ed 1250mg sust a week 6 iu gh ed and 600 eq a week have put on very little bf but all my carbs are before 3:00 pm
      damn you got me beat by a longshot with those #'s. you must get real hungry during the later morning hours and into the early afternoon. lol.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by jack hust

DAMN !!!!