• Join Us!
  • So I read this teen thread,.....
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: So I read this teen thread,.....

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

Default So I read this teen thread,.....

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

So I was just curious as to whats in their heads on BB.c and this one bozo writes "Just turned 17" Bro's I just turned 17 and im so depressed, im not even going to school today im just going to stay in bed and fap. (whatever "fap" means). So whats gonna happen when he turns,.....20 or 30 ? why are kids so damned Emo ? is it really the chem trails or something in the food at Mc Donalds ? it's like all these boys are like pregnant women (no offence ladies at all), in pencil pants glued to a cell phone tuned to their Face book life support ? so then I read on to some of the other entries and the're just f'ing scary! taking Adderall and stuff, extorting girls for tiddy pics just crazy out of control s#it that just blows me away ! Columbine and all that ? My God, they are dangerous ! Im serious we where NEVER anywhere near being like that, and thats our future ? well actually it's now but damn ! I knew of a coupla kids in school on Ritalin but not like all the depressants and s#it there loaded up on now, it's like they dont know or dont want to deal with life situations. ya know I watch my back for gangsters and tweeks but now to me teens are on my list just as well,..seriously ! Hey 90% of the violent domestic police calls or suicides I hear are,...? ..........yep, involving a teenager, and im talking allday non stop here.
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: So I read this teen thread,.....

Times are proving to be disasterous. It's the direct results of parenting, or lack-of. Kids mock what they see from the very beginning. People forgot how important the immediate family is, and the critical nature of raising a child with decent values. The priority list, in most homes, is way out of tune. I truly feel it's the results of parents that dropped the ball. completely. Missed the whole reason. People with no morals, or values even developed themselves have children. How can you raise a person properly when you don't even have a handle on yourself? ya know? and that's what happens more than not. And I'm not just talking about kids having kids, but very successful, mature adults. You have the people that only value their "his & hers" beemers...the nanny holds the fort down, and the kids just go through the motions raising themselves basically. Never grabbing hold of some decent values. It doesn't have a face or social class. It's everywhere, in almost every household. People started missing it, the importance of family. Then, it evolved into people that don't even realize what they're missing. They're either focused on what they have, or what they don't have (material things, social life...), all the while the whole time it's right their next to them. It's that little person trying to get your their attention. completely missed...it's all on the "me" people. I felt the "me" transfer completely to my daughter the day she was handed to me. Now I feel it's my duty to instill the proper values, and fend off all the negative & off pace influences in her life. You'd think it's a no-brainer, but...look around. As you've noticed. It's messed up. The times are so outta whack. And I'm not one to throw a sob story at anyone, but I weathered those tough times. From childhood to this minute. But I'm not trying to focus on the negative, or what I don't have. I have an immediate family that needs me. I'm gotta stay focussed on what's going on in their lives, and how I can help. All the while staying on an even keel myself. "stay positive", right? That's always on my mind. I'm not trying to "keep up with the Jones'" but I want to feel content that I did my job. Family 1st. I think I get that one. Gotta guard the fort. Hold it down, and all that. It's all about the children. What was once my immediate family, mom & dad, siblings. They become part of the influence that you gotta watch for. I know my parents weren't always focussed on the right things. And they raised me. I really have to sift out the traits I didn't want to gain from them.

Long winded on that subject, but I feel strongly about it. Main reason, your post. The kids these-days, and what happens when we don't pay attention.
      It's disturbing.
      1 up

Go Gators

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I like to refer to it as the P*ssification of America.
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

Yeah, im hearing that alot.
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i agree with horse!! it starts at home.... if you want Mtv, Playstation, and you tube to raise your kid, this is the shyt you get!!! kids are loosing their fukin minds!! they dont have the respect anymore. i have my daughters friends (she's 15) calling me up to tell me my daughter is fukin so and so...REALLY? YOUR CALLING HER DAD!!!!! who the fuk would have done that when i was a kid?? no one!!! and 2 weeks later, the wants to be freinds again!! wtf is wrong with you girls?? no one ever whip this kids ass foir being disrespectful?? no?? thats the fukin problem!! kids do not fear their parents....parent are to busy trying to be their friends!!! guess what? i love you, i'm not your friend and i'll kick your ass if you cross the line. there's been a few on here that dont agree with my style of parenting....but when my kids says "yes mam or yes sir" and helps carry your groceries to the car, tell me how bad of a parent i am then!!! when my kids are in your classroom and you spend 15mins telling me how delighted you are to have him/her. just remember...it was the fear of an asswhippin that helped bring you that delight!! its bullshyt...we are not their friends!! we are supposed to raise them and let them move on!! matter of fact, mine are about ready to move the fuk along now!! 12 and 15, i think i'm all done already!!! time for some dave time!!! I gotta midlife crisis with a sports car and some 20something yr old chicks i need to get started on!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

I like you daved.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

Strella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
      I like you daved.
      Go on.......

-Daved I tend to agree with most of what you are saying here as well. Yes, I see a lot of parents who just want to be friends etc, but really a lot of parents just dont care at all which is a huge problem too. I go out to this park and run once or twice a week and there are tons of kids there on the weekends. There was this group of kids age 8-12 or so and I was surprised to hear them talk to each other. They were all next to me while I was warming up and they were all cussing at each other and talking like sailors and nig*er this and that, it was really sad. I mean I wasnt a perfect kid growing up, but to hear 8 yr old kids be like motherfu**er give me back my GD watergun before I whipp your ole skinny azz, is kinda shocking to hear.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Strella View Post
      Go on.......

-Daved I tend to agree with most of what you are saying here as well. Yes, I see a lot of parents who just want to be friends etc, but really a lot of parents just dont care at all which is a huge problem too. I go out to this park and run once or twice a week and there are tons of kids there on the weekends. There was this group of kids age 8-12 or so and I was surprised to hear them talk to each other. They were all next to me while I was warming up and they were all cussing at each other and talking like sailors and nig*er this and that, it was really sad. I mean I wasnt a perfect kid growing up, but to hear 8 yr old kids be like motherfu**er give me back my GD watergun before I whipp your ole skinny azz, is kinda shocking to hear.
      well...i gotta admit, me and my friends cussed like sailors. maybe not at 8, but i remember kids that young that did. for me its the respect thing. while hanging with my buddy's i may have talked trash....said fuk you and fuk this (i still have a terrible mouth), but around adults? no way!!! i had respect!! i didnt talk to my friends dad like he was a kid in my class!! there's this one kid in town (i live in a small town...we have very little "gansta's"...mostly rednecks) he's a little punk. he jacked with my daughter. took a shirt out of her bag and wouldnt give it back. i tried to let her deal with it, but it was too the point he said shyt that made her cry (slut, *****, all the shyt that'll get a mutherfuker killed) so i go too his house. i wait in my truck in his front yard and he comes out on his front porch and yells "what the fuk YOU want?" i say " i want my daughters I.C.P shirt i spent 25 bucks for" he said "fuk that rag, you can have it". his mom is standing right there...she looks ashamed...i'm looking at her just shaking my head. he comes out and throws the shirt towards my truck. i said "you cant even bring me the damn shirt" he says "fuk you and that shirt, get your shit and get off my property" i look at the mom and said "mam? do you need me to whip his ass for you"....you should have seen this kids face!! i said "he looks like he's to much for you and i'll be happy to take a belt to him right now" she says, "just leave please...just go"...the kid yells back " i'm 16, i'll call the cops you touch me"...i said "i'll be around for your 18th b-day you little fuker...and you got and asskicking coming!!" he's 17 now...everytime i see him i just point at him. if he's around his friends he acts like he dont see me. if he's not, he waves!!! my nephew (23) has askede if he can kick his ass, lol....i'll probobly let him do it. point is, i see this alot. these parents just let shyt go. alot of these parent are affraid of their kids or just dont believe in punishing them. they feel that they dont have to do that....
      i should start a company..."STAND IN DAD"...."whiping kids ass's since 1991"...i'll be the town "punisher", lol...i'll shape these little shyt's up!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Strella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      well...i gotta admit, me and my friends cussed like sailors. maybe not at 8, but i remember kids that young that did. for me its the respect thing. while hanging with my buddy's i may have talked trash....said fuk you and fuk this (i still have a terrible mouth), but around adults? no way!!! i had respect!! i didnt talk to my friends dad like he was a kid in my class!! there's this one kid in town (i live in a small town...we have very little "gansta's"...mostly rednecks) he's a little punk. he jacked with my daughter. took a shirt out of her bag and wouldnt give it back. i tried to let her deal with it, but it was too the point he said shyt that made her cry (slut, *****, all the shyt that'll get a mutherfuker killed) so i go too his house. i wait in my truck in his front yard and he comes out on his front porch and yells "what the fuk YOU want?" i say " i want my daughters I.C.P shirt i spent 25 bucks for" he said "fuk that rag, you can have it". his mom is standing right there...she looks ashamed...i'm looking at her just shaking my head. he comes out and throws the shirt towards my truck. i said "you cant even bring me the damn shirt" he says "fuk you and that shirt, get your shit and get off my property" i look at the mom and said "mam? do you need me to whip his ass for you"....you should have seen this kids face!! i said "he looks like he's to much for you and i'll be happy to take a belt to him right now" she says, "just leave please...just go"...the kid yells back " i'm 16, i'll call the cops you touch me"...i said "i'll be around for your 18th b-day you little fuker...and you got and asskicking coming!!" he's 17 now...everytime i see him i just point at him. if he's around his friends he acts like he dont see me. if he's not, he waves!!! my nephew (23) has askede if he can kick his ass, lol....i'll probobly let him do it. point is, i see this alot. these parents just let shyt go. alot of these parent are affraid of their kids or just dont believe in punishing them. they feel that they dont have to do that....
      i should start a company..."STAND IN DAD"...."whiping kids ass's since 1991"...i'll be the town "punisher", lol...i'll shape these little shyt's up!!
      Dam dude thats crazy man. That would be a solid company to start though! lol, a lot of folks could prob use that.