• Join Us!
  • update for my homies
  • update for my homies
  • update for my homies
  • update for my homies
  • update for my homies
  • update for my homies
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update for my homies

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default update for my homies

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies

• update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      so as you guys know (and i just mentioned in the other thread you probobly didnt fukin read but need to close this one and go read right fukin now becouse i dont do this shyt for my health and if i post a thread that shyt is important and should be enjoyed by all!!! so go on...go...go read the other one!...GO!!! ok....) anyways i want to update my friends and the new folks can get to know me a little more. i was the official fitnessgeared post ***** and resident clown!!! but...hard times have effected us and cutbacks had to be made!! well, for those intrested and know the whole story, i had to go into bankruptcy (discharged, all good) and i'm in motgage modification. now...i havne lost the house (a deffinate threat we was facing) and right now it looks as if we will be keeping it. this new job is paying very well (about FUKIN time!!) and i believe the re-mod will be put together in the next 2weeks or so!!
      so, for the record...shyt FINALY getting back to semi-normal. posting here will still be hard for awhile becouse of the firewall at work (and my work load), but soon i'll get a card or whatever for my laptop!!
      its been a hard fukin 2 years....real fukin hard...alot of deaths in our family...alot of stress...i really didnt know if we (me and the wife) would make it out with our marriage intact!!! alot of you have been there for me and now that it looks like the sun is peering through the storm clouds, i want to say thank you and let you know it was appreciated. i just wanted to update you with some positives after bleeding all over this board for the last couple years.... PEACE!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: update for my homies

So glad to hear this from you! I know it has been a rough road. Maybe good things do come to those who wait?
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

very cool, i've know many folks who bk, no biggie, hell wall street does it daily, lol

like i said, i thought the mort would be good for u, ur detailed and personable, can do the math and honest as the day is long, that's what clients want and u got it in spades

good lucky

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Awesome man, glad things are looking up for you. I guess I was one of the lucky ones recession didnt affect me at all, actually had my best year last year, go figure. Itleast you were able to keep your house thats so important and the mortgage mod is to lower interest? or is that gonna reduce the principal? Either way def nice bro

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
      Awesome man, glad things are looking up for you. I guess I was one of the lucky ones recession didnt affect me at all, actually had my best year last year, go figure. Itleast you were able to keep your house thats so important and the mortgage mod is to lower interest? or is that gonna reduce the principal? Either way def nice bro
      supposed to reduce principle by 10% (thats 19k) and reduce rate from 5.35% to 4.15% and extend term from 19yr i owe, to 30 yrs....should drop payment to 1k or so (from a high of 1700....i didnt have an adjustable mortgage)

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Hey daved, thats awesome to hear. No doubt about it, you had some real challenges in life. Good to see things looking up for a good bro. Great to hear about the house too!

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      supposed to reduce principle by 10% (thats 19k) and reduce rate from 5.35% to 4.15% and extend term from 19yr i owe, to 30 yrs....should drop payment to 1k or so (from a high of 1700....i didnt have an adjustable mortgage)
      Thats awesome man, I know I had 1 of my tax clients get qualified for some govt program mortgage at 1% int fixed for 30 years. Saved his ass big time. I'm very anti social programs but gotta admit I was happy for the guy bc he really needed a break like that to get everything together. Saving 700 a month is no joke you will certainly notice that.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
      Thats awesome man, I know I had 1 of my tax clients get qualified for some govt program mortgage at 1% int fixed for 30 years. Saved his ass big time. I'm very anti social programs but gotta admit I was happy for the guy bc he really needed a break like that to get everything together. Saving 700 a month is no joke you will certainly notice that.
      yea....i'm not big on the programs too and this all has been very difficult for me. at the beginning of all this i was struggling so fukin hard....i was stressed to the moon!! i had fuzo and my brother and my mom all telling me that i need to take advantage of the shyt around me. basicly my taxes pay for the shyt anyway!!! if you already paid for it over the years this is the only way to get your money bsck!! well.....when you look at it that way, lol... 700 a month savings is the difference in packing up my shyt, moving my kids (3th and 9th grade4) to a new school and going through all that bullshyt!!! 700 is HUGE right now!! and bk'ing on 200k of credit didnt hurt either!!! now i can maybe start to breath

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

so as you guys know (and i just mentioned in the other thread you probobly didnt fukin read but need to close this one and go read right fukin now becouse i dont do this shyt for my health and if i post a thread that shyt is important and should be enjoyed by all!!! so go on...go...go read the other one!...GO!!! ok....) anyways i want to update my friends and the new folks can get to know me a little more. i was the official fitnessgeared post ***** and resident clown!!! but...hard times have effected us and cutbacks had to be made!! well, for those intrested and know the whole story, i had to go into bankruptcy (discharged, all good) and i'm in motgage modification. now...i havne lost the house (a deffinate threat we was facing) and right now it looks as if we will be keeping it. this new job is paying very well (about FUKIN time!!) and i believe the re-mod will be put together in the next 2weeks or so!!
      so, for the record...shyt FINALY getting back to semi-normal. posting here will still be hard for awhile becouse of the firewall at work (and my work load), but soon i'll get a card or whatever for my laptop!!
      its been a hard fukin 2 years....real fukin hard...alot of deaths in our family...alot of stress...i really didnt know if we (me and the wife) would make it out with our marriage intact!!! alot of you have been there for me and now that it looks like the sun is peering through the storm clouds, i want to say thank you and let you know it was appreciated. i just wanted to update you with some positives after bleeding all over this board for the last couple years.... PEACE!
      damn good to hear. & bout fukin time, like you said! 'Dave & drab' just wasn't fitting. But, bruh...you know I'm just a call away. You know ya gotta schedule a call with HP into the day tho.lol...I'll rap with ya. but for real. It sounds like cards are falling better for ya. Thank your family for toughin-out the tough times like champs. (even if there mighta been a whiner)..kidd'n. That was you.lol. nah. You're a survivor. hustler & have the means. It was just rough there for a few yrs. I could write a book on survival & keeping positive thru any shit storm. Several volume set, actually, if I felt like writing.
      It is damn good to hear bro. Now, dig the old D150 out of there, somewhere.?? We have members that think you're some serious dude & shit. Can't have that.
      Congrats man! Kickass. Run with the line.
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

me?....serious?? no fukin way, lol...i'm the original clown!!! i'm straight up "OC" dawg!! "original clown!!!". lol

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

me?....serious?? no fukin way, lol...i'm the original clown!!! i'm straight up "OC" dawg!! "original clown!!!". lol
      Yo OC! Wuzappnin? LOL...hey man, we appreciate the laughs. More than you know. Keep em coming. Its called the healing power of laughter. No doubt about it. Keeping our sense of humor helps us get through hard times. Some days have been so dark that I didnt know who to talk to, but I knew I could come on here and have some laughs, and it always helps get through the day.

Its inspiring when I talk to guys like you and HP. You guys remind us all that we can get through the toughest times. Tough times dont last but tough people do. I am glad to have you guys as friends. Take HPs advice and give him a call. I had a chance to talk with HP a few days ago and am glad that I did.

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

Yo daved im glad to hear things are going a lil better in your life finally. makes me feel good knowing alls well so far.
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks guys...yea D i talk to horse every now and again...fuker goes on and on and on dont he?? lol...gotta love 'em!

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

"on & on"...says the one apologizing for goin on-&-on...& on...& on...lol.
      But for real. I've been workin on that Dave.hahaa...for real tho. I have.

What Dzone says about laughter. If someone makes me laugh. They're good with me at that. I love folks that can really get me belly laughin. Believe it, or don't. those of you that haven't been around to see it a couple yrs ago. dave is the OC. He used to throw shit out there that would have me laughin out-loud. People would be answering his post all serious. It probably wasn't supposed to be funny, but it came across me that way.
      Good stuff.
      Happiness is hard to find. I try to find it in every aspect of life...around every corner...curve ball thrown, everything life throws my way...I must. Otherwise, I'd be a sad & pissed off bastard. So...anyone that's on the positive & produces a good laugh. That's good company.
      1 up

Go Gators

skinnyman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies

• update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      • update for my homies
      This is great news and thanks for sharing. You have definitely persevered some rough times and, if not for nothing, has made you a much stronger person.