• Join Us!
  • fina advice
  • fina advice
  • fina advice
  • fina advice
  • fina advice
  • fina advice
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: fina advice

Rjr3412 is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 332
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default fina advice

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • fina advice
      • fina advice

• fina advice
      • fina advice
      • fina advice
      • fina advice
      • fina advice
      • fina advice
      right now I am planning on a six week fina cycle, and as i want to limit myself to things that can be purchased legally, i thought since it is highly recommended to run some sort of test with fina that M1T might do the trick, by adding it to the first and last two weeks, I should have the test that is recommended. Some say that M1T is supposed to shut you down hard though and this hasn't been a problem yet for me, so any advice? also for the fina I am planning a transdermal (believe me I know how much better injecting is supposed to be, but this is my choice remember) so if I am shooting for about 75mgs each other day, I will just use two carts in a bottle of t-gel and dose it evenly for six weeks, or maybe alternate two pumps one day one the next, etc and so forth. but before i run on too long, who thinks that adding M1T might be worth a shot? thanks in advance.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

since usually it is asked for some specs, i am going to be trying to cut, i am at about 5' 10", 190lbs and 14-15% bf (caliper testing), I am about two thirds of the way through a small bulking of m1t and 4ad, two weeks total length, and plan to start the above after pct has finished. I am up about twelve pounds from where i started a little over a week ago but a fair portion is probably water. I've had no adverse sides whatsoever on this, and when on M1T alone had annoying lethargy but that was all. I am curious about adding the M1T because I have a fair bit of it and really can appreciate the price of UG's product. Any other questions that may help in giving advice please go ahead. If not I'll just try and add more posts to get my count up. also I'd be more than happy to keep a journal on it if anyone is interested. so please advice is welcome. I know i am asking about the PH route in the AAS area, but fina is AAS and I will not try and kid anyone by saying that it isn't. If it is a good idea though I'll also post the above in the Prohormones forum, but I like this site and would appreciate peoples input. thanks.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

also what do you think for PCT, how long and what? I already have nolva, liver supps, RALA and some other good stuff, what do you all recommend.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I also have plenty of T3, should I run that with it as well?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

c'mon anyone gonna offer their 2 cents in, everybody's voice counts

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

you could of posted all 5 posts on one of them.

If you're not ready for the needle, then you're not ready for AS use either.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

PCT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS DAY 1-300MG 2-11-100MG-12-21-50MG OF CLOMID.AS FOR THE TRANSDERMAL FINA A WASTE IMO. IF YOUR NOT READY TO INJECT STICK WITH PH. DO KEEP A JOURNAL LET US KNOW YOUR PROGRESS
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

blink
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Here's my response to this question, posted in the supplements forum:

Gear is for growing muscle. Diet is for losing fat.

I'm not flaming you at all, bro, but forget all that stuff, for now. Get on a low cal keto diet, Atkins, Weight Watchers, etc., lift heavy, do cardio 30-45 ED or EOD, and you will lose fat.

Control of the diet is essential to bodybuilding, and important (if not essential) to powerlifters. If you don't have control of your diet and your bodyfat, you do not have the discipline needed to use steroids, monitor what you eat, and ensure that you overeat for 8-12 weeks or longer in order to grow. If your bodyfat is over 15% you will gain more fat than muscle on a cycle, but if it is very low, you will gain more muscle than fat.
      Steroids work much, much better on people who have been consistenly (as in, non-stop) weight training and bodybuilding for at least three years.
      More muscle = more receptors for anabolics = more growth.
      More experience with weight training = heavier lifts = the know how to keep upping the weights.
      Heavier weights = more strength = bigger muscles.
      Doing a cutting cycle as a first cycle sounds like a "crutch" for someone who has not dedicated the time, blood, sweat and tears that is essential to get the most out of anabolics. Not a criticism, I completely understand the desire for a shortcut. If taking steroids would help an overweight person lose weight... then why not? The problem is that steroids are hormones and when you cycle you really whack out your natrual hormone levels, and it takes time to recover.
      If you are unprepared you will very likely use the steroids and ancillaries to help with fat loss (they do help a little), diet, lose fat (95% because of the diet) end your cycle, manage your PCT poorly, lose your muscle gains, gain more fat than you had before, get depressed, stop working out, start overeating and be much worse off than you were before.

Steroids are not a shortcut to fat loss or muscle gain. The primary use of steroids is to help a natural weight lifter go beyond what is possible without them. They are not very useful in the long term, for out-of-shape people to use in order to get back into shape, or for fat people to lose fat.

If you are just dead set on doing them anyway, try and see for yourself what happens. It's not likely that you will die or experience serious side effects, it is just highly unlikely you will maintain your fat loss or your strength gains, or continue in the game, or get over the post cycle depression, or in the very least.... it is just unlikely that the cost will in any way come close to the benefits.

If you are in the over 40 crowd, steroids can be useful for fat loss if you have low testosterone levels. In that case, just get on HRT and get leveled out.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

well thanks for the responses, they are very helpful. I know I am very torn between using and waiting for the AS. I know I have had some good experience lifting, several years worth, but I do agree that it may not be worthwhile to start, so I might just hold on to the fina for a while until I am ready for the injects etc.
      nonetheless I have found that even with dedication I have a lot of trouble losing the fat I have around my midsection. every time that I have had bodyfat tests the person noted how i had very low percentages everywhere besides my gut.
      If i were to hold off and just try the clen T3, how long and how high should I go up to for the T3, I understand and have used clen, but I tried the T3 along with the clen for two weeks, with the ramp up steady and ramp down and didn't notice anything besides trouble sleeping. It was the liquid stuff and I had gone up to 50mcgs ed. I do have the dedication when I know that I will get results and that was most likely for the premature interest in AS, but if anyone can suggest a good way to put the T3 to use I will make sure to hold off until at the least my muscles show a little more maturity. so thanks and further advice is welcome.

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

What does your diet look like and are you doing a significant enough amount of cardio, meaning at least 35-45 minutes eod?? If you are genetically pre-disposed to fat in the mid-section you will have to work very hard and eat properly, no sat fats, cardio etc. Diet is key. You can not rely on aas to be the miracle cure to your problem. If it is genetic, chances are you will never totally get rid of it, because it tends to congregate next to the gastro organs such as intestines. Only thing you can really do is liposuction, which is aroung 3500-4500. dollars.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

in concern to cardio I was curious about something, I prefer to do interval training for cardio and sort of set a calorie goal that I ahve to reach, instead of an actual time. I've heard various views on what is best for fatloss but i know I am working a lot harder doing intervals than just running straight, should I change to a lower intensity?
      as for being genetically predisposed I don't think so because my rother had a very similar form, ost of the fat around the midsection, and he managed to slim down nicely for a while, but he did so by not eating virtually anything for a few months and lost a lot of muscle and ended up just looking skinny, I know I can easily drop weight if I simply drop the weights and just do cardio, but I wouldn't be on a site like this if I were to humor that idea. But i do think I'll hold off a while on the fina and stick with ancillaries and hard work. I am interested to know though how long the fina will last and still be good if I do not remove it from any of its containers?
      on a similar note a think I will try just clen and T3 again but for longer this time, going six weeks with the T3 up to 75mcg ed, and running the clen at the beginning and end. Does anyone think adding some ala in would help too? i also have some ephedrine and lipoderm, which I figure could be for those middle weeks. At least this route there isn't much worry about PCT, so I figure i'll try it out. Thanks again to everyone.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

fina has a good expiration period so I'll hang on to it a while and try the above, thanks everyone

mtnmedic is offline Platinum
      is Being patient

I am:
      Cool

Level

My experience has been with m1t and 4ad/fina transderm. "hey, I live in a lil town". anyway, I had really good results go to 153 to 165 on it and manage to hold bout 161 when off. if it's workin' for ya stick with it but do remember pct with this mix! I dont get the sides but thats me ofcourse K? eat good, drink your water,work it hard... good luck bro
      Leaders did what others weren't willing to do, now they enjoy the things that others do not.

Terra Explorations
      Our passion never dies !
      ) O (

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If i were you id stay off the intervel trainig, as it is more for endurance and strength training, and try to go for distance. Example: Start with 1.5 miles at a jog and slowly build up to 2.5-3 mile run and do it at least eod. You can also do a 2 mile run and brisk walk for another half mile or so. Try to get in 35-40 minutes. You will see the fat burn off that way. Also stay off high sat fats, alot of pasta, and the bad carbs. Don't rely too much on the pills other than an ECA stack, two wks on two wks off for starters. Concentrate on the areas you need work on.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Smile

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • fina advice
      • fina advice

• fina advice
      • fina advice
      • fina advice
      • fina advice
      • fina advice
      • fina advice
      thanks everyone, i have started to shift away from intervals but now i find i have to lay off some exercising for a while do to chiropractic work, also can't rely on clen anyway because between the taste and effects its not worthwhile, so its a lot of hard work ahead.