Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have any car

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Symbolic
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Originally posted by daved150 View Post
    you got it bro!! if my past is any indication of my future, i'll far out of love within 6mos or less!! lol
    Alright!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • DJDIGGLER
    Guest replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Originally posted by Symbolic View Post
    Wow, you guys have all great taste in cars!!!! I'd take all of em!!!! My wife also absolutely loves the Vantage too...My favorite would have to be the Koenigsegg CCR in Jet Black...One day....
    Damn symbolic! That's one sweet asss ride!

    Leave a comment:


  • daved150
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Originally posted by Symbolic View Post
    Dave, I know you'll get it bro....can I buy it for my wife when your done with it?
    you got it bro!! if my past is any indication of my future, i'll far out of love within 6mos or less!! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • SMILEY FACE
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Originally posted by wolfyEVH
    mercedes slr
    my man

    Leave a comment:


  • Symbolic
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Dave, I know you'll get it bro....can I buy it for my wife when your done with it?

    Leave a comment:


  • daved150
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Originally posted by Symbolic View Post
    Wow, you guys have all great taste in cars!!!! I'd take all of em!!!! My wife also absolutely loves the Vantage too...My favorite would have to be the Koenigsegg CCR in Jet Black...One day....
    pretty sweet, but a little too futuristic for me...i dont fall in love with cars, per say, but i've loved the aston martins since i can remember...1 day, i'll snag one!...

    Leave a comment:


  • Symbolic
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Wow, you guys have all great taste in cars!!!! I'd take all of em!!!! My wife also absolutely loves the Vantage too...My favorite would have to be the Koenigsegg CCR in Jet Black...One day....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • DJDIGGLER
    Guest replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Dude I want super's added options added to my ride. Good call on that bro!

    I'd also like a Dodge SRT 10 with a mounted chain gun on the back so when there's alot of traffic I can clear the roadway real quick!

    Leave a comment:


  • solidground
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    an aston martin, the new maserati coupe and an audi s8

    Leave a comment:


  • a-bomb83
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    ferrari enzo...and NOT one driven by Eddie Griffin.

    wolfy, your avatar is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • daved150
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Originally posted by superdog View Post
    well, just because somone owns a cobra doesn`t mean that they NEED to drive it 160mph every day, it`s just cool to have somthing that CAN do it.

    besides the title of the thread was "any car", aren`t they all just big toys anyway?
    lol...yea, your right...your right..

    i tell ya sal...i was the same way when they had the show here!! man i love those cars! the worst part is, i could get an employee discount and still cant afford the lease on one!!! lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • superdog
    Guest replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Originally posted by daved150 View Post
    d@mn james bond!!! whats with the bullet proof glass? oil slick? smoke screen? shyt, you plan on being chased??
    well, just because somone owns a cobra doesn`t mean that they NEED to drive it 160mph every day, it`s just cool to have somthing that CAN do it.

    besides the title of the thread was "any car", aren`t they all just big toys anyway?

    Leave a comment:


  • pigmeat
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    1970 hemi r/t challenger
    1969.5 roadrunner

    Leave a comment:


  • Sal Paradise
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    Originally posted by daved150 View Post
    Aston Martin db7 vantage!! i love that car...it is the only car that i'd say i love. the rest are all just money...that car would be the one!
    I'm with Dave on this one.
    Aston Martin makes/made the only car that I would truly LOVE
    I prefer an older model but they're all good.
    I was the the local auto show and I must have stood at the AM corral for 20 minutes - I couldn't move or my hard on would have been too noticeable!!


    Sal

    Leave a comment:


  • lxorl
    replied
    Re: If you could have any car

    07 Honda CRV

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X