Instant Access Registration Takes Less Than 15 Seconds! You May Not Post Until Registered.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If you are having trouble staying logged in when navigating between forums/topics/etc., you need to reset your session cookie. Go into your browser and delete any cookie for the site them log back in. This should fix the login issue.
Golfers and doping violations! Are you serious...read the article a guy now near the bottom claims lots of golfers use performence enhancing substances!!!
exactly are they going to piss test chess players next? bahhhaaaahhaa
LMAO!
Yeah, I can tell you from experience that golf gets much more dificult with more muscle. Back when I was around 210 +/- I was a much better golfer, now, my shoulders and everything get in my way. I just don't have a smooth swing at all anymore. So, I'm not sure what they think those massive beasts areon, but it's not performance enhancement drugs.
I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment