• Join Us!
  • UH-OH
  • UH-OH
  • UH-OH
  • UH-OH
  • UH-OH
  • UH-OH
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UH-OH

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Default UH-OH

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH

• UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      Hey, with all the coverage about how one more large primary loss for Hillary could mean the end of a run fir pesident by Hill-a-*****, do you think Obama will offer her a chance to be his running mate as VP? Now how bad do you think he'd have watch his back if that happened?
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: UH-OH

i dont think he'd ask...
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If he did ask, the republicans can hang it up. The right doesn't have anything that could draw like the two of them.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

The dems should win this year. If any election is their's it's this one. I don't understand why people vote like that though. Let's see...we can vote for "hope" whatever that means (Obama), or Clinton, which yeah, she's a she and she's busted into tears for being picked on, and she hasn't ever really ran anything, but she has at least lived in the white house and is more politically seasoned. Who knows anything that Obama has ever done, or where he stands on anything, except for the blatant democratic attributes.
      1 up

Go Gators

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
      Hey, with all the coverage about how one more large primary loss for Hillary could mean the end of a run fir pesident by Hill-a-*****, do you think Obama will offer her a chance to be his running mate as VP? Now how bad do you think he'd have watch his back if that happened?
      I don't know, her campaign seems to have changed direction in challenging Obama on how he is going to provide this "change" and "hope" he is promising; the media seems to be helping him go un-confronted though.

I hope Hillary beats him just because, it will make me feel better that America is actually voting for ideology and not a facade. Intellectually you can combat ideology but you cannot persuade someone that supports a man that is famous for giving speeches that are so vague everyone can agree with them.

"I will give you change"
      How?
      "By giving you hope"
      How?
      "with change"
      If someone is voting for that, you can't persuade them.

trip is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ONE MORE F R I G G I N G TIME

I TEACH LEADERSHIP TRAINING

He is the BEST by far I have ever seen. He happens to embody what I've taught everyone for a decade.

Look at one thing, his campaing versus the other 20 folks who ran. Who not only got the job done, far exceeded expectations, and has had little too no drama, and most of all does not complain.

This stuff does not happen by accident.

How do you take the first step in changing, well u gotta put one foot in front of the other.

You have to pound the table, which he does in his speeches, which btw, I teach and write speeches, speech giving, etc.

You poind the table on A CALL TO ARMS, TAKE ACTION, he's getting the action of folks voting.

Now, if u are a pessimist you will believe he is doing this all for personal gain.

If u are unsure, u are unsure, and not confident.

If u know in your heart of heart this is no better country on earth and as a whole working toggether we can not only do better than we are, but much much better, join the movement.

Can we predict the future, ummmm, no.
      Can we give u a guarantee, ummmm, no.

Well, what will u do. We will strive to BE OUR BEST INDIVIDUALLY AND AS A GROUP. We will find the best minds, take the best idea's, take the best actions, be our best right now.

Here's how it breaks down.............

At the Top of Da Hill is the enemy.

How will we difeat, the present king of the hill, the enemy, no matter what it might be.

Hillary, stands at the bottom looks up, turn to all of us and says, "I am the SMARTEST, i know this i know that, I can work my harder and smarter up that hill and defeat the enemy. And by the way, on my way up the hill republicans will be throwing rocks at me, and boulders at Obama, and we don't even know if he can handle pebbles."

Mc Cain, braces his feet at the bottom of the hill, the wind whips in his face he leans forward grimaces, turns back to us and says, "I am a war herror, the toughest sob around. Going up that hill is a trap, it looks easy, put your hand here your foot here, yet, I have been to war many times. There are lions and tigers and bears hiding all along the hill, and they want too KILL us all. Send me up the hill, i will kill the lions, maul the lions, outrun the tigers, make it too the top and KILL the enemy, and then I will call down to you all and say, the coast is clear, climb climb climb to the top."

Obama, at the bottom of the hill. He knows he has watched for 30 years as the two stories above have been played out like a bad re-run, how will he defeat the enermy, he sits downs and thinks about it. One day he stands up and turns away from the hill he walks among us and says, "Hey, ya know, everyone who went up that hill ALONE HAS FAILED. And we have paid the price. Here is my novel idea. Now, I don't really know what will happen, yet, I'm thinking, what if each and everyone of us got together and decided to walk up that hill as a group. Could we get to the top, could we defeat the enemy. What do you think, is it possible?"

No matter how u answer obama says, thank you for your interest and time.

As he walks away from you he says, I'm going to do it, I'm going to try, I'm going to walk amongst others and tell the same story. It is a call to arms and on x date, we will all as a group walk up that hill togeter. And i'm confident whatever comes our way, as a group we can handle it.

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post

He is the BEST by far I have ever seen. He happens to embody what I've taught everyone for a decade.

Look at one thing, his campaing versus the other 20 folks who ran. Who not only got the job done, far exceeded expectations, and has had little too no drama, and most of all does not complain.

How do you take the first step in changing, well u gotta put one foot in front of the other.

You have to pound the table, which he does in his speeches, which btw, I teach and write speeches, speech giving, etc.

You poind the table on A CALL TO ARMS, TAKE ACTION, he's getting the action of folks voting.

Now, if u are a pessimist you will believe he is doing this all for personal gain.

If u know in your heart of heart this is no better country on earth and as a whole working toggether we can not only do better than we are, but much much better, join the movement.

Well, what will u do. We will strive to BE OUR BEST INDIVIDUALLY AND AS A GROUP. We will find the best minds, take the best idea's, take the best actions, be our best right now.

How will we difeat, the present king of the hill, the enemy, no matter what it might be.

Hillary, stands at the bottom looks up, turn to all of us and says, "I am the SMARTEST, i know this i know that, I can work my harder and smarter up that hill and defeat the enemy. And by the way, on my way up the hill republicans will be throwing rocks at me, and boulders at Obama, and we don't even know if he can handle pebbles."

Mc Cain, braces his feet at the bottom of the hill, the wind whips in his face he leans forward grimaces, turns back to us and says, "I am a war herror, the toughest sob around. Going up that hill is a trap, it looks easy, put your hand here your foot here, yet, I have been to war many times. There are lions and tigers and bears hiding all along the hill, and they want too KILL us all. Send me up the hill, i will kill the lions, maul the lions, outrun the tigers, make it too the top and KILL the enemy, and then I will call down to you all and say, the coast is clear, climb climb climb to the top."

Obama, at the bottom of the hill. He knows he has watched for 30 years as the two stories above have been played out like a bad re-run, how will he defeat the enermy, he sits downs and thinks about it. One day he stands up and turns away from the hill he walks among us and says, "Hey, ya know, everyone who went up that hill ALONE HAS FAILED. And we have paid the price. Here is my novel idea. Now, I don't really know what will happen, yet, I'm thinking, what if each and everyone of us got together and decided to walk up that hill as a group. Could we get to the top, could we defeat the enemy. What do you think, is it possible?"

As he walks away from you he says, I'm going to do it, I'm going to try, I'm going to walk amongst others and tell the same story. It is a call to arms and on x date, we will all as a group walk up that hill togeter. And i'm confident whatever comes our way, as a group we can handle it.
      Obama the best leader you have ever seen????LOLOLOLOl! Whatare you smoking?
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

well out of

martin luther king
      mahat ma gahndi
      mother teresa

no doubt, different times have different struggles

smoked a marlboro light earlier

yeah, mr. pigmeat, u value strength, thus u think u lead by strength, so when strength does not jump out at u, u question the validity.

now, am I wrong in that assessment

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ps-i knew that post would be a little controversial, cause i rarely yell on line

why did i yell, hoping someone would think twice about why they think why

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think everyone can agree he is a great speech giver but so was ******; when the rubber meets the road it comes down to substance and ideology. What makes me nervous is how he is not being challenged on disclosing he ideology - he's been given a free ride through most of the primary.

Doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, everyone does everything for personal gain and America is the best country in the world because of it's roots in protecting individual freedom, not because of it's ideals of altruism but because of the implementation of protecting individual freedom with a constitutional republic - in which Obama will help erode, he'll just do it with more finesse, articulation and better speeches.

...and who determines what is best for the group? ...and if it conflicts with what is best for the individual; how will that be resolved or better stated whose rights will be sacrificed/

This is such a misrepresentation and flawed analogy with the sole purpose of putting Obama on some mythical type pedestal but this is my point, his followers like his facade, despite the fact they don't know him.

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

obama is a great speaker...so was bill clinton...but he has never lead anyone or anything
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I know where you're coming from trip, and being you do what you do, I understand how you see what Obama does as very quality and of much substance to you. I'm sure great speeches and a minifestation of leadership and great hope from that stage really lights up the satisfaction part of people's brains, but to me all it is is words until solutions or plans are added. Just another great speech that leaves people with a good feeling. Nothing more. That leaves me with an unsure and unconfident feeling. A great speech has to wrap with solutions; plans, for me to feel confident. Talk is cheap, but I do realize how he could strike great points with someone that recognizes and teaches people the values to be a great speaker and how to display leadership. I need less obscurity and more direct plan and solution.
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Without TRUST the best u can do is feel compromised.

Thus, I understand your replies.

Needless to say, imho, i got zero problems with him. I trust him because I teach this stuff, I know what he's doing and how he is doing it.

To Lead First You Must Understand

ya see, I understand

ya see Klash, u lead by intelligence, u use that intelligence to question, if you question and u get answers that make sense than u feel secure cause you've avoided a problem,

when u lead by intelligence, the desire is too avoid problems, yet every turn of the page has a challenge, thus it is questioned

I didn't put him on a mythlical whatever, I used an analogy to try and explain what he is factually doing and why.

Ya see, great leadership is so simple most mis-read the signs.

he's never lead anyone or anything, that is a common question

Let's see community leader in distressed area, hmmmmmm, that's leadership, he was a teacher, good teachers are leaders, and the last decade a politician that is seen yet they really are not leaders

so he's had two positions in leader ship, maybe 7-8 years worth

most people have one life to lead, so he's got 47 years into that journey

bill clinton believes u question whether is is is, and that's a great speaker, imho, bill clinton understands people, and when u understand people u just as easily manipulate, ie, do bad as good, the only vote i ever cast in my life was against clinton, why, character, imho, the flaws jumped out like a burning flame, he manipulates other peoples feelings in his quest to do what he believes is good, yet, is it good when u manipulate others to get to where u are going, imho, no

and yes we all do it for personal gain

so what do his followers believe

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

hp, another one who desires intelligence to lead

What is a leaders no. 1 job?

How often does he do it?

Why does he do it?

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH

• UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      • UH-OH
      Are you asking me those questions?

1. solutions, progession, evolution, revolution when needed

2. non-stop, that's what he lives for, always on call

3. because it's who he is, what he does, and for the gratitude of success (self)
      1 up

Go Gators