TUESDAY MORNING, ITS very hot and i was going to work...i changed my lane to turn right at teh light and the light was changing from yellow to red and i stopped....(after 5 seconds, i hear a loud noise(sounded like some1 was slamming on the brakes and was sliding) and she rams my rear bumper and it got me so hard that my head hit the steering wheels and i bled a little bit but now i have a lump..all good... so i got out, i was WTF??? she was like i'am so sorry, so sorry, i was like: u need to learn how to drive and u are suppose to be 50 feet away from me and THAT IS CALLED TAIL GATING...she tells me all good, are u ok, i was like yes i'am fine and she was like i will give u my number and we can exhange insurance on the phone..i was like hell no..i called 911 and boom they showed up less than 10 minutes..... and the trooper was like go sit in the car and asked me for my id and insurenace info and i was telling him what happened and suddenly i was blacking out and i told him that and he called the ambulance and they took to the hopstial and i was there for 2 days and i got out last evening..the nurses were so sweet and that one of em , she helped me remove my clothe and boom she saw the body and she was like god damn..i was laughing so hard but nothing happened... and for some reason i got cold/fever adn sore throat, i dunno why but all good at elast b4 i start my new cycle in 3 weeks
i'am gald to be back and by the way, i'am taking a 1 week off this week and i will go back to my gym on mondady..