• Join Us!
  • Liberals and People
  • Liberals and People
  • Liberals and People
  • Liberals and People
  • Liberals and People
  • Liberals and People
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Liberals and People

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Liberals and People

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People

• Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      ok hate me all you want but i am going to spill some beef, some major beef i have going on here over the last few weeks. ok i will start off with what i think: gays transgenders and sexual issues. i dont care if you are gay i really dont and i could care less if you are a man wanting to be a woman or vice versa. i just dont want to see it hear it or have it rammened down my throat. what you do in your bedroom and when you put on to go out of your house is your business. keep your business to yourself. same goes with heterosexuals as well. keep your hanging humping and stuff in your house. that's your business as well. minority races: african americans asian americans or whatereramericans. pretty cut and dry to me here on this one, if you are a legal citizen of this great nation then your an american, plain and simple. drop the origins and call yourself what you are supposed to be an american. racisits. well this one isnt quite as simple but still not as big of a problem as some ignorant people would lead you to believe. the generation of people hating people because of what color they are or whatever else is dying or has already dead. are their still racisits around? hell yeah but they are very few and far between. no one cares what color you are or where you come from as long as you are productive and do what you are supposed to do. act like a black bown yellow or white thug or piece of trash then the majority of people are going to lump you into.

so here we go on gay marriage and the host of other things that are taking such a big front in our society. who cares, we have far more important things to be concerned about right now then this crap. so the scotus ruled in favor of it. all good excpet now we are going to have the religious freedom act and it is going to stir up even more racisit charges and more clogged up courts. stupidity at its finest.

now all my liberal friends. it is amazing that as long as it fits your agenda it is called freedom of speech but as soon as some one else has a differing opinion they are a bigot or a fob. amazing how that works to me. am i the only person that is completely sick and tired of people wanting the gov to control every aspect of my life? i have to work harder so that someone that cant afford health insurance can get free health insurance. i have to wait for 4-6 months for an appointment from the va clinic when i a a tier 1 patient who has top priority on the list. where are the liberals screaming about that. what happened to the investigations into that stuff? where is the liberal outrage that al sharpton can visit the head dog of the country while owing god awful amounts of back taxes? anyone else would be in prison. i can go on and on and on just off of personal experience and stuff that i have seen in my very short time on earth.
      i want to toss out one last point here about my lovely liberal buddies that no one can ever answer. where is the math that supports all the stuff that you push for? how does it add up? print more money? all one has to do is look at what the current admin has done to the middle class and costs and expenses we currently see. cant blame bush anymore because their has been more than enough time to fix what he dug
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Liberals and People

guns, you have said this so well and I agree with you 100%. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the news and if I want to know anything I visit a my friend's FB page, lol. When I read the news about gay marriage today, I had some strong feelings. Talked with Fuzo about it a bit too. It's good that you let it out here. I have become so much more aware of how Veterans are being treated. Even from way back when but each day it is getting worse.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

bossman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

tough week for the cons

Mick is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 26
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Bulking!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Damn brother well said!

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Liberals and People
      Well said guns!
      liberals.png

Rake is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 257
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Living in an Avatar

I am:
      ----

Level

Bump
      The Best Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People

• Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      • Liberals and People
      i am also going to put up here what put me onto this very angry very high blood pressure situation. again i am going to point to the above and i will very rarely call someone out for their opinions unless they attack others for their own opinions ie stupid liberals. so my wife's family are extremely extremely holy roller bible thumping religious. i have no problem with that whatsoever and i have told them that i have no problem with what they do, i just dont want to have it forced on me and hear about it. just like i say to liberals. so i am equal on both. well my mrs' niece posted up about how disappointed she was with the scotus ruling and immediately the attacks began by all the liberal people on her page. that includes grown ups in their 30s and 40s that i happen to personally know. so i got into the discussion like an idiot cause i know better and that you cant defend an opinion with a liberal because it is always their way or noway and i am a bigot for defending anyone for having a differing opinion than they do. well enter a former lady friend of ours and her husband(they are loaded with drama as is anyway). so this dude goes back and forth with me (keep in mind here that i know this guy and his history as a service member) well aparently not only am i a bigot homo fob. again refer to my above statement in my initial post. i am also a tough guy that hides behind my key board which is also amusing to me because i am far from a fake tough guy and i damn sure wont hide behind anything. none of that got me heated until the comment was tossed out that i didnt understand because i had never held a dying brother in my arms in combat. i have no clue on how that pertains to gay marriage but that came from someone that has never served in a combat role and is a warehouse supply chief and had never left the safety of a base while deployed. that got me extremely fired up which is what they were going for anyway and i took the bait. so me being me i had to call the bs on his service and what he does and did for a living and how sick it made me to see someone use a fake ass persona to try to drive their message. that is a new one from a liberal for me and i called them out on it completely. his wife even stepped in and try to defend his comments knowing good and fucking well he had never served in an active combat role or had a buddy die in his arms. dude got sent home from his last deployment because he got hurt in the gym on a nice big base down range. oh and because he was affraid she would cheat on him he hurt himself before another deployment so he didnt have to go.

their a few things that i am not and i am damn sure not fake by any stretch of the imagination. i am also not a tough guy hiding behind a key board. when he said that i pointed it out that he is very well aware of where i live and of my sched and i am more than willing to have him come visit me or we can meet anywhere and anytime to do a little face to face for some fact checking about his service and what he has and hasnt done. i respect the service aspect of anyone but i will not tolerate someone faking and lying about what they have done esp if it is to further their cause or for personal gain. i am still super livid about this today as you can tell. i am honest and straight up as they come and if you ask me anything about me or my opinion or what i think, i am not going to sugar coat it one bit. i also learned today that i could have screen shotted his fake shit and had him put on blast. not to mention that as an active duty service member you give up your rights to free speech and political opinions. i have new knowledge now and i will damn sure be using it if i see any more fake ass shit coming from a military member either creating fake stories or voicing their opinions on a 17 year old child that cherrishes her religious beliefs. i dont have to agree with her but i am damn sure not going to slam her for it
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order