• Join Us!
  • Is it possible?......
  • Is it possible?......
  • Is it possible?......
  • Is it possible?......
  • Is it possible?......
  • Is it possible?......
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible?......

omni is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 14
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Is it possible?......

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......

• Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      I think I was 215lbs before starting any AAS. I'm 5'9". The last time I came "off" for 6mo. I shrank from 265 to 230. Once, I quit using for 2 years and didn't drop below 225. I'm 42.
      I think that as long as your doctor clears you, you can definitely reach your goal. What you have that most guys at 190lbs is this, you know how to eat to get big, your muscle fascia has already been stretched and you have a bunch of great guys here to encourage you.

BRUNDEL is offline Sponsor
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 58
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
      Brundel, set your mind on it, eat like a 225# person would eat, and you'll get there soon enough. Time and patience my friend...
      This is the plan.
      Right now IM literally eating 3 meals and a snack before bed.
      Ill tighten up the meal plan and shift to 6 meals.
      baked chicken, oatmeal, almonds. x6 daily. I know for 100% certain itll make me grow. In what way IM not so sure. Ive never been over 200lbs clean......hell....I havnt been clean in 10 years except a short stay in the county jail.....

I always preach how diet is the #1 more important component.
      This will validate it. If I can get back in shape....Id be happy with 220 at 10%...if I can do it anyone can.

Ezskanken is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 185
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Brundel, have you heard about the thought of cutting while on AAS, and bulking when not? It's a very interesting topic for me...

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
      I think I was 215lbs before starting any AAS. I'm 5'9". The last time I came "off" for 6mo. I shrank from 265 to 230. Once, I quit using for 2 years and didn't drop below 225. I'm 42.
      I think that as long as your doctor clears you, you can definitely reach your goal. What you have that most guys at 190lbs is this, you know how to eat to get big, your muscle fascia has already been stretched and you have a bunch of great guys here to encourage you.
      Damn...I started at 135lbs.
      But yea. I know how to eat and thats really the key.
      I also have the muscle cells already they are just atrophied so itll happen almost as fast as cycle results because I just need to eat to begin the process.

Im literally going to run a chicken cycle lol.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Brundel, have you heard about the thought of cutting while on AAS, and bulking when not? It's a very interesting topic for me...
      I have not heard of that specifically no. Not disagreeing just not the norm where Im from.
      Where Im from...most guys when they are off they rest. Then come show time they hit the gas hard and grow into their shows.
      Or...they just stay on all the time. THere is no..."cycle".

Me personally, my metabolism goes WAY up when I go on so its hard to gain.
      This means I actually have an advantage now because Ill pack on lbs faster.
      Its going to be all about eating super clean and doing the proper amt of cardio.

For the record.
      I have not done cardio in 10 years.
      maybe once or twice.

I lean out FAST.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRUNDEL View Post
      This is the plan.
      Right now IM literally eating 3 meals and a snack before bed.
      Ill tighten up the meal plan and shift to 6 meals.
      baked chicken, oatmeal, almonds. x6 daily. I know for 100% certain itll make me grow. In what way IM not so sure. Ive never been over 200lbs clean......hell....I havnt been clean in 10 years except a short stay in the county jail.....

I always preach how diet is the #1 more important component.
      This will validate it. If I can get back in shape....Id be happy with 220 at 10%...if I can do it anyone can.
      Don't you think eating 3 or 4 meals a day would be better for gaining weight? Eating more meals per day should speed up your metabolism. However, perhaps that would be good to keep you closer to the 10% bf your shooting for. It's just a thought. Also, if you could bulk up first, even if it is higher bf than you'd like, then it may be easier to cut down by eating 6 lean meals a day.

This will be interesting to hear your results along the way. I hope you will share it with us via a log if you have time. When you reach your goal it would be a huge motivation builder for others and also a great template for others to base their diet and exercise routine from.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I had a couple of friends years ago who used to do that. They are the type who are naturally big, and basically would be fat but still fairly strong or stout if they didn't workout. However, by working out they maintained a physique similar to that of a big old linebacker with a gut but strong as hell. Then when the spring comes around they jump on a cycle for cutting up. Once summer is over they lay off the gear and fatten back up for winter. One of them would always do the low-carb diet too for a few months just before summer and while on cycle.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

See when I come "off" I lose weight.
      But then again..this is really a first in a long time and alot of the weight loss was from the 11 days in the hospital half of which I was in a coma and did not eat anything.
      I have lost a great deal but I think its mainly food related. I resumed my previous diet when I got out but I started getting FAT. This I believe is because I was stagnant and not training.

Once I can train again Ill start eating and GROWING.

I will certainly be logging my progress.

TGB1987 is offline Sponsor
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

If anyone can come back from everything you went through it is you brother! I know right after everything happened you were very weak and had a hard time even talking but honestly you have already come such a long way since then that there is not a doubt in my mind that you will make back to your goal. I just hope that you back off when needed. You are very strong minded and are not the type to give up on your goals and dreams. Knowing when to rest and when to take it easy will be the hardest thing for you. You are a success waiting to happen in all aspects of your life! You have a lot of guys that care about you and don't care what size you are. Things are only going to get better for you as time goes by! I don't even think you realize how much you have done already and are capable of. You are not an average person and never will be no matter what size you are. You are a bodybuilder at heart and your dedication to the lifestyle will not allow you to fail. Can't wait to see you get to your goal. You will always have my support my friend.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Sounds good bro, I look forward to reading it. As for getting fat, I agree it was because you weren't working out most likely. A lot of the weight loss post cycle is water weight as I'm sure you know, and some muscle mass gains depending on the compounds taken and the quality of pct and post workout routine after coming off.

I suspect you will need to have a very strict diet and exercise routine from here on out to reach your goals. Furthermore, I would always try to find new ways to shock your muscles in order to stimulate them and trick them into growing more. It sounds like you have a ton of experience but just need to train your body to grow naturally. It can be done for sure. As I said before, the toughest thing I think for you will be gaining back the strength but that doesn't mean it can't be done. I have about as much or more experience off as I do on, and the strength department is the hardest part for me, but maybe that's just me. Something that has worked well for me though is writing down my reps/sets/weights every workout. This way I don't lose track of what I did the last session. Also, I can monitor my progress better that way and force myself to make gains. I stick to a strategy of setting targets for reps and sets and when I can successfully complete all sets and reps I increase the weight next session. Then, I try to find someone to assist with some forced reps on things like bench presses, dumbbells presses and flies, military presses, and anything else that requires a spotter to get forced reps. For me, if I force rep the last few reps of my sets I can usually get them on my own within the next workout or two.

I'm sure you already know most or all of this but thought I'd throw it out there in case. I know everyone has their own routines and preferences, plus everybody responds differently. Those are some of the ways that I respond best.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
      If anyone can come back from everything you went through it is you brother! I know right after everything happened you were very weak and had a hard time even talking but honestly you have already come such a long way since then that there is not a doubt in my mind that you will make back to your goal. I just hope that you back off when needed. You are very strong minded and are not the type to give up on your goals and dreams. Knowing when to rest and when to take it easy will be the hardest thing for you. You are a success waiting to happen in all aspects of your life! You have a lot of guys that care about you and don't care what size you are. Things are only going to get better for you as time goes by! I don't even think you realize how much you have done already and are capable of. You are not an average person and never will be no matter what size you are. You are a bodybuilder at heart and your dedication to the lifestyle will not allow you to fail. Can't wait to see you get to your goal. You will always have my support my friend.
      THanks bro that means alot. Seriously. I know you remember when I was just getting home from the hospital...Seems like its so long ago but it really hasnt been that long. 3Months.
      Im gonna try.
      Im not gonna give up.........

This is what makes us different from others. Some people see things like this as a setback. I see it as another goal to overcome.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      Sounds good bro, I look forward to reading it. As for getting fat, I agree it was because you weren't working out most likely. A lot of the weight loss post cycle is water weight as I'm sure you know, and some muscle mass gains depending on the compounds taken and the quality of pct and post workout routine after coming off.

I suspect you will need to have a very strict diet and exercise routine from here on out to reach your goals. Furthermore, I would always try to find new ways to shock your muscles in order to stimulate them and trick them into growing more. It sounds like you have a ton of experience but just need to train your body to grow naturally. It can be done for sure. As I said before, the toughest thing I think for you will be gaining back the strength but that doesn't mean it can't be done. I have about as much or more experience off as I do on, and the strength department is the hardest part for me, but maybe that's just me. Something that has worked well for me though is writing down my reps/sets/weights every workout. This way I don't lose track of what I did the last session. Also, I can monitor my progress better that way and force myself to make gains. I stick to a strategy of setting targets for reps and sets and when I can successfully complete all sets and reps I increase the weight next session. Then, I try to find someone to assist with some forced reps on things like bench presses, dumbbells presses and flies, military presses, and anything else that requires a spotter to get forced reps. For me, if I force rep the last few reps of my sets I can usually get them on my own within the next workout or two.

I'm sure you already know most or all of this but thought I'd throw it out there in case. I know everyone has their own routines and preferences, plus everybody responds differently. Those are some of the ways that I respond best.
      Im a big fan of the log book.
      I have been training DC for a while....the main issue is going to be strength. I was freakshly strong.
      After some light lifting the other day I realize Im not anywhere near as strong. Hopefully Ill regain 80%.
      I do have the help of some test as well as Formestane which does seem to add some strength.

I just have to pray the Heart muscle (the important one) is up to it.

Anabolic5150 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 214
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Brundel, I want to echo what TGB said in that if anyone can come back it is you. I am here should you need anything, anything at all. You have always been there for me, taken care of things and I will not forget that.

I am gonna say something and I hope you take it the right way, please let DC go for a while. Not forever, but a bit. We have to get you back to health, back to the gym but your health is number one. DC will be there when you are ready, I don't think you are right now. There are hundreds of other training programs, DC is one of the best but at this stage of your recovery it may do more harm then good. It is especially taxing on the heart with its intensity level. You'll get there, just give it time.

adwal99 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 42
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I believe in u bro! You can ****ing do it!

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......

• Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      • Is it possible?......
      Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
      Brundel, I want to echo what TGB said in that if anyone can come back it is you. I am here should you need anything, anything at all. You have always been there for me, taken care of things and I will not forget that.

I am gonna say something and I hope you take it the right way, please let DC go for a while. Not forever, but a bit. We have to get you back to health, back to the gym but your health is number one. DC will be there when you are ready, I don't think you are right now. There are hundreds of other training programs, DC is one of the best but at this stage of your recovery it may do more harm then good. It is especially taxing on the heart with its intensity level. You'll get there, just give it time.
      I had to stop eating and take a few breaths when I read this.
      I know its true. I just dont want to believe it.

I trained lightly the other day...I curled roughly half my norm and it felt ok but I couldnt even begin to be normal.
      THe big thing is....it fuking worked me. I slept an extra hour the next morning and I felt pretty beat up for a couple days. Nervous system banged up.

There is NOTHING I know of that taxes the nervous system more than DC.
      I have gone through 5 training partners in the last 12 months leading up to my issue. Every one buckled .....Back issues, knees, elbows.....sickness.
      They go back to normal training and they are fine.

Maybe.....it could have contributed to the cardiac arrest.....
      Heavy AAS use coupled with severe nervous system trauma. Long term....I had not done the "cruise" part of the program in a year.

Im gonna have to take it slow.
      Nice and easy, log my progress.