Quote Originally Posted by JSom View Post
Well, ok, in China there was a ban on going out during a pandemic, in our country, during a pandemic, everyone goes wherever they want and spread the virus throughout the country - is that better in your opinion? The great value of freedom of movement in exchange for millions of patients - an equal exchange? In my opinion, you are too imbued with anti-communist propaganda.
communist propaganda are you serious? seriously? no freedom point blank period. as a matter of fact them locking people literally into their homes at the risk of being arrested or executed. that without legislation. the bullshit lockdowns passed in this country imo are most likely unconstitutional and if people would fight them in court could win. thousands have lost their business jobs lives etc.... to no fault of their own. first time in history that healthy people have been locked down and we are seeing the ramifications. you probably expect the gov to hand you your money while you sit at home safe and sound from a virus that is only a huge threat if you have other issues to begin with. that came from china that they knew and allowed to escape their country

last time i checked and based on actual no shit science the death rate for health people under the age of 65 is pretty much nil. same goes for hospitalization. so why dont you pack your shit up and move to china. i personally love my freedoms and allowing the gov to control every aspect of my life is wrong. not to mention they fuck up everything they take over. you probably wrap yourself in plastic while wearing 2 masks