• Join Us!
  • Pitbulls
  • Pitbulls
  • Pitbulls
  • Pitbulls
  • Pitbulls
  • Pitbulls
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pitbulls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Pitbulls

MM76, jack russels are awesome dogs. They have energy for DAYS and like you said are SUPER powerful pound for pound.

Again fellas, I have no prob with pits. But do not stick your head in the sand and say they are great dogs for everyone. They are powerful and need a lot of exercise. If not socialized and trained properly it is like a toddler with a .357 mag. That is why they have a bad rep. Not good responsible owners that train and care for their dogs and understand what it takes to own a bully breed dog.

apbt i second your agreement. Too many people breed indiscriminately and without proper care. And then there is one type of person who buys these dogs who is unfit to own one. They macho wanna be thug. they need a loving home, lots of "work" (hard play), socialization, and discipline. With these they can flourish as a loving member of a household and be great pets.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

apbt549 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 319
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Pitbulls

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      MM76, jack russels are awesome dogs. They have energy for DAYS and like you said are SUPER powerful pound for pound.

Again fellas, I have no prob with pits. But do not stick your head in the sand and say they are great dogs for everyone. They are powerful and need a lot of exercise. If not socialized and trained properly it is like a toddler with a .357 mag. That is why they have a bad rep. Not good responsible owners that train and care for their dogs and understand what it takes to own a bully breed dog.

apbt i second your agreement. Too many people breed indiscriminately and without proper care. And then there is one type of person who buys these dogs who is unfit to own one. They macho wanna be thug. they need a loving home, lots of "work" (hard play), socialization, and discipline. With these they can flourish as a loving member of a household and be great pets.
      i agree jipped i love pits and wouldnt have any other type of dog. they are the right dog for me but like you said i play with them and let them run as they are full of energy. also my dogs are outside when i am outside and my yard is fully fenced. my dogs arent outside alone for 5 mins. i know what i have i have a dog with a very large prey drive and they are my dogs so it is up to me to look after them to make sure they arent running neighborhood.

and i agree pits are not for everyone people need to know what they are getting and i will say alot of people have them shouldnt. if you live in apartment then sorry a pit is not the right dog for you you are asking for trouble. i bred and sold some of my pits when i had 8 and there were some people i wouldnt sell a dog. for me it was my dog going to the right house not the money the pup would bring. i wasnt going to be part of the problem..

i got my red nose pits from a guy from western MI. who's been breeding these dogs since 1969..

i DO NOT agree to put the dog down because its a pit. i rescued a red nose pit who was very aggressive not with me because i cracked her in the head but i didnt trust her and took her and had her put down as i couldnt put her in a home and then hear back because she bit someones kid. like i said she was very aggressive