I think I know who you're talking about. I think he was the one who said he knew he was a girl when he was three. at three I wasn't really aware of all that, any of you ? there was a show where this pre-teen was saying he was really a female, his Mother really went with it, make up collection, panties, a closet full of bikini's. His brother was straight and of course closer to Dad, played Football and stuff while the other kid just lavished in his room with all his regalia and make up. The Mom was pissed off at the outside world for not accepting her new "daughter". afraid he would "influence" them ? No s#it lady ! Ya know what ? here in Oregon us tax payers are supporting children, yes, children like 12-16 for Gender Surgeries ! No money for "Legit" thing's like the poor, medical care, teachers, all that ! We have so many gender benders here it's insane ! and most of them 90% school kids ! Reminds me of back when I was really fighting my HIV s#it, I told Doctors that was bulls#it that a 12 year old kid could get Testosterone, just on a whim that she wakes up one morning and wants to be more like her brother. With all the support and no questions, and I get a "no way in hell" from everybody ! I just get soooo pissed off at all this crass ! The body you where born in IS WHO YOU ARE ! no matter what you get transplanted or have turned inside out !