Quote Originally Posted by Love2liftkat View Post
Man, I was pumped and excited to get back into the gym Monday! My pull day went well on Monday but my push day today was frustrating. I am having a lot of trouble with my joints. I had mentioned this in another thread a couple of weeks ago. My hands, feet, and knees are mostly where I'm feeling the discomfort. My knees hurt to the point of making it very difficult to do any leg work. I wrapped my knees this morning as I was warming up on squats. They felt ok until I got to 135. Love2liftkat's training log Very frustrated, I tried a couple of other exercises with no luck. Went on to bench/shoulder work. That part went well! Finished up with ab work and cardio. I rode the bike for cardio hoping that would give my legs some work without bothering my knees.
great to see you back kat. couple of suggestions for you: 1-controlled labs orange triad. it's cheap and it works miracles. 2-check your fat intake accurately. if your healthy fat intake is too low it could be drying out your joints a bit and causing them to get angry at you 3- screaming hot toast cream and or artic balm on your joints. you may smell like an old person but it will keep the area warm and the blood flowing. 4- you may need some additional time off. those are the thoughts and suggestions that pop into my head for you