- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 6 garlic gloves
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup parmasean
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the top of a garlic head off to expose the bulbs. Place the garlic on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to enwrap it. Spray with just a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Wrap the garlic, place on a baking sheet & bake 40 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the garlic from the oven and remove from the aluminum foil. Allow it to cool 20 minutes.
- To a food processor or blender, add all the ingredients for the hummus including the garlic and process until smooth.
- Transfer the hummus to a bowl and enjoy!
Veritas Vos Liberabit