TweetI have made other bars with chickpeas and no one knows what is in there. The family devours them
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅛ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained & rinse
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 F. Prepare a 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor or blender. Blend on high until the batter is creamy smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan and spread into an even layer.
- Add chocolate chips by hand, pressing them with your fingers into the batter.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 F until bars are hard and a tooth pick can be inserted into the center of the bars clean.
- Remove from the oven, cool in the pan 20 minutes prior to slicing into 16 bars
Serving size: 1 Calories: 77 Fat: 1.6g Saturated fat: 0.7g Unsaturated fat: 0.9g Carbohydrates: 12.9g Sugar: 6.4gSodium: 63.4mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 3.6g
Kind, creative soul, with no mean bones