• Join Us!
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

Mr Supps

  • Join Us!
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Results 16 to 30 of 31

    Thread: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

    1. #16
      anomily88's Avatar
      anomily88 is online now FG Newbie
      Points: 597, Level: 11
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
      Overall activity: 20.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      20
      Points
      597
      Level
      11
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      Quote Originally Posted by joe1313 View Post
      if I send you out some a bottle of Supreme Labs SR9009, would you log it here?
      Yes I will I can just continue from this thread or start a new thread I am over weight dieting and working out every night now had a physical 3 weeks ago and found out I have high blood pressure and bad cholesterol so I am serious hitting the gym hard 2.5 hours each day eating better doing meal replacement shakes salads and all from researching this product it greatly improves all that and aids in fat loss and that means lower blood pressure too so I am just stuck on pill or oral whats better and since they say bio availability is so low should I take larger doses or whats recommended

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    2. #17
      Diabolix's Avatar
      Diabolix is online now Resident Teat
      Points: 289, Level: 5
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
      Overall activity: 97.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      38
      Points
      289
      Level
      5
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Quote Originally Posted by anomily88 View Post
      Yes I will I can just continue from this thread or start a new thread I am over weight dieting and working out every night now had a physical 3 weeks ago and found out I have high blood pressure and bad cholesterol so I am serious hitting the gym hard 2.5 hours each day eating better doing meal replacement shakes salads and all from researching this product it greatly improves all that and aids in fat loss and that means lower blood pressure too so I am just stuck on pill or oral whats better and since they say bio availability is so low should I take larger doses or whats recommended

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Topical is the way to go. Its a bit of a pain in the ass but nothing too complicated. I'd really like to see your bloodwork before and after!

      Ruhe deine Seele aus, Edelbruder.

    3. #18
      FUZO's Avatar
      FUZO is online now FUZO
      Points: 697,284, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 77.0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2003
      Location
      PLANET FUZO
      Posts
      52,069
      Points
      697,284
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      816
      Rep Power
      1615

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Will be adding S9 in 3weeks can't wait
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

      Please take the time to read these threads!

      Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

      FG member signature rules

      Fitness Geared Forum Rules

      https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

      https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

    4. #19
      anomily88's Avatar
      anomily88 is online now FG Newbie
      Points: 597, Level: 11
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
      Overall activity: 20.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      20
      Points
      597
      Level
      11
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Quote Originally Posted by Diabolix View Post
      Topical is the way to go. Its a bit of a pain in the ass but nothing too complicated. I'd really like to see your bloodwork before and after!

      Ruhe deine Seele aus, Edelbruder.
      I have blood work from 2 weeks ago

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    5. #20
      Diabolix's Avatar
      Diabolix is online now Resident Teat
      Points: 289, Level: 5
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
      Overall activity: 97.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      38
      Points
      289
      Level
      5
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Quote Originally Posted by anomily88 View Post
      I have blood work from 2 weeks ago

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Nice. I wish I'd gotten my bloods ran before starting but my insurance is kind of crappy. I plan on a physical w/ bloods after my log, but I never established a starting point

      Ruhe deine Seele aus, Edelbruder.

    6. #21
      anomily88's Avatar
      anomily88 is online now FG Newbie
      Points: 597, Level: 11
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
      Overall activity: 20.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      20
      Points
      597
      Level
      11
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Quote Originally Posted by Diabolix View Post
      Nice. I wish I'd gotten my bloods ran before starting but my insurance is kind of crappy. I plan on a physical w/ bloods after my log, but I never established a starting point

      Ruhe deine Seele aus, Edelbruder.
      From what I read about the how toos of the topical I gotta wipe that stuff all over my body 3 times a day that is a pain in the ass for 3 months I would rather just do a oral dose

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    7. #22
      Diabolix's Avatar
      Diabolix is online now Resident Teat
      Points: 289, Level: 5
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
      Overall activity: 97.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      38
      Points
      289
      Level
      5
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      To each their own, but its really not a hassle, and it rubs into the surface area of just the pecs, not all over

      Ruhe deine Seele aus, Edelbruder.

    8. #23
      anomily88's Avatar
      anomily88 is online now FG Newbie
      Points: 597, Level: 11
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
      Overall activity: 20.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      20
      Points
      597
      Level
      11
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Quote Originally Posted by Diabolix View Post
      To each their own, but its really not a hassle, and it rubs into the surface area of just the pecs, not all over

      Ruhe deine Seele aus, Edelbruder.
      And u do that

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    9. #24
      Diabolix's Avatar
      Diabolix is online now Resident Teat
      Points: 289, Level: 5
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
      Overall activity: 97.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      38
      Points
      289
      Level
      5
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Quote Originally Posted by anomily88 View Post
      And u do that

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Continuing my log of it here. ill get some pics and stats up soon Cardarine Raw & Stenabolic Topical Log

      Ruhe deine Seele aus, Edelbruder.

    10. #25
      Uncle Ric's Avatar
      Uncle Ric is online now Auction Moderator
      Points: 20,433, Level: 90
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
      Overall activity: 66.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is TAKING BIDS
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      2,845
      Points
      20,433
      Level
      90
      Blog Entries
      12
      Rep Power
      43

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Thanks for the log

    11. #26
      joe1313's Avatar
      joe1313 is online now Platinum
      Points: 13,175, Level: 74
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is It's bulking season!
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      CHICAGO
      Posts
      533
      Points
      13,175
      Level
      74
      Rep Power
      42

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Quote Originally Posted by anomily88 View Post
      Yes I will I can just continue from this thread or start a new thread I am over weight dieting and working out every night now had a physical 3 weeks ago and found out I have high blood pressure and bad cholesterol so I am serious hitting the gym hard 2.5 hours each day eating better doing meal replacement shakes salads and all from researching this product it greatly improves all that and aids in fat loss and that means lower blood pressure too so I am just stuck on pill or oral whats better and since they say bio availability is so low should I take larger doses or whats recommended

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

      Hey can you PM me your mailing address?? you can do the log in Supreme Labs sub forum located here. https://www.fitnessgeared.com/supremelabsusa/


      Also here are some links to get your high cholesterol in check.

      OTC Supplements for the Management of High Cholesterol


      look into a good fish oil rich in High EPA/DHA and Citrus Bergamot. Do 2-3 grams of 2 EPA/DHA per day and 1000mg of Citrus Bergamot per day. I use Controlled Labs OxiMega Fish Oil. 2 caps/twice a day which gives me 2.4 grams of epa/dha.

      Diet and cardio also. Add healthy fats like olive oil (get a good brand that isn't sitting on the shelf oxidized already) and nuts.Pantethine: Pantethine, a derivative of vitamin B5, favorably alters total, LDL and non-HDL cholesterol in low to moderate cardiovascular risk subjects eligible for statin therapy: a triple-blinded placebo and diet-controlled investigation

    12. #27
      joe1313's Avatar
      joe1313 is online now Platinum
      Points: 13,175, Level: 74
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is It's bulking season!
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      CHICAGO
      Posts
      533
      Points
      13,175
      Level
      74
      Rep Power
      42

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      I meant take 2-3 grams of EPA/DHA per day.

    13. #28
      anomily88's Avatar
      anomily88 is online now FG Newbie
      Points: 597, Level: 11
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
      Overall activity: 20.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      20
      Points
      597
      Level
      11
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      I went and bought some omega 3 with epa and dha today also some fiber stuff too I will be taking them daily from now on

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    14. #29
      anomily88's Avatar
      anomily88 is online now FG Newbie
      Points: 597, Level: 11
      Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
      Overall activity: 20.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      20
      Points
      597
      Level
      11
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      Quote Originally Posted by joe1313 View Post
      Hey can you PM me your mailing address?? you can do the log in Supreme Labs sub forum located here. https://www.fitnessgeared.com/supremelabsusa/


      Also here are some links to get your high cholesterol in check.

      OTC Supplements for the Management of High Cholesterol


      look into a good fish oil rich in High EPA/DHA and Citrus Bergamot. Do 2-3 grams of 2 EPA/DHA per day and 1000mg of Citrus Bergamot per day. I use Controlled Labs OxiMega Fish Oil. 2 caps/twice a day which gives me 2.4 grams of epa/dha.

      Diet and cardio also. Add healthy fats like olive oil (get a good brand that isn't sitting on the shelf oxidized already) and nuts.Pantethine: Pantethine, a derivative of vitamin B5, favorably alters total, LDL and non-HDL cholesterol in low to moderate cardiovascular risk subjects eligible for statin therapy: a triple-blinded placebo and diet-controlled investigation
      Sent pm buddy

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    15. #30
      joe1313's Avatar
      joe1313 is online now Platinum
      Points: 13,175, Level: 74
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is It's bulking season!
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      CHICAGO
      Posts
      533
      Points
      13,175
      Level
      74
      Rep Power
      42

      Default Re: Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid

      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      • Sr9009 anyone try pills or liquid
      Quote Originally Posted by anomily88 View Post
      Sent pm buddy

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Got your PM. In regards to the fishoil, just be sure you are taking 2000 mgs(2 grams) to 3000 mgs(3 grams) of total epa and dha

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    MileHighKratom1
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.