TweetKratom is now being held or returned if anyone uses POS Indonesia to ship out of the Country. There will be a work around eventually but heads up supply may be interrupted in the near future.
Translated EMS letter dated October 9th:
“1. In reference to the letter from the Commercial Director on the 2nd of October, 2018 about Stopped Service For all Kratom Commodity Shipment, we declare that we agree with that letter. This decision was made because we lack of adequate airlines that are willing to bring that commodity.
2. Based on a report from KTSH, there are still many kratom shipment that are falsely declared as another commodity, not mitragyna speciosa.
3. The company already issued a Standard Operation Procedure no 14 in 2016 that for every international shipment, all agents should check all the packages that will be sent physically to check that the packages don’t have any prohibited or controlled substances or products. All the documents and paperwork are correctly written and declared, and all the package must have an international Customs Declaration attached.
4. Based on no 3 above, all agents in any Post Office area should always be warned that they must follow the instructions at the SOP above.
5. In the case that after this letter is issued and we still find a packages that's contain Kratom in post office, all the manager in charge must do these actions:
A. All the packages that contain Kratom must be returned to their origin.
B. Shipping cost that has been paid will not be refunded to the shipper.
C. The cost to return the packages to the origin will be imposed to the agent/staff that accepted the packages at the counter.
D. Based on 2017 SOP no 176 about staff discipline, rules and regulations. All the staff that still violate this direction and still accept the packages will be given Last Warning and will be fired for the same mistake.
6. That's all. Please obey this letter and keep up the good work
Post Indonesia head of commercial
TweetThanks for letting us know!