Ok have decided 100% today not to attend the jack and Jill party for my Sensei's son who is running the dojo now. Bought two tix for $40 few weeks back and was going to drop a hundred bucks or so on raffle tix and stuff. I'm noticing I haven't received an invitation and last week I hear my buddy ken say oh Matt we sent out mine and Britt's RSVP so you'll have it soon. Wedding is July 14 so yeah I have to assume I'm not invited so when his dad and I were training I said big weekend of fights this week, UFC on fx Friday and UFC 147 Saturday, u going? He said probably Saturday yeah. I said I'll let you know Saturday how the Friday fights were and he said you're not going to the jack and Jill and I said idts. So decided definitely not going. The core group of black belts that teach are us four so I feel like a retard being the only one not going to the wedding so I'd just feel like I had a chip on my shoulder at the jack and Jill anyway so better to stay home. Wife said she understands how I feel do whatever I decide to do is fine. I mean as one of his instructors and the guy who teaches at the business he took over for free on my own time and you invite the other two black belts? I was invited to Ken's wedding as well as the other black belts at the dojo. Can't help but feel slighted so leaving it as I gave 40 bucks towards his wedding by buying the tix, not obligated to go otherwise and he blew off getting another hundred or so I would have dropped tonight as well as a couple hundred he'd have gotten for his wedding. What do u folks think?